Ultimate space simulation software

CN_SE_USER
Astronaut
Astronaut
Topic Author

Study Russian with SE and Google (Baidu)

23 May 2022 01:42

I have been studied Russian for 7 days, I like this language very much. Before that I cannot understand any Russian except of "ура". Now I want to study some Astronomy words in Russian. I have already switched the language of SE to Russian and installed the language pack on my computer (only Win7 Ultimate can change display language). Are there any SE users want to study Russian too? Come on!

CN_SE_USER
Astronaut
Astronaut
Topic Author

Re: Study Russian with SE and Google (Baidu)

23 May 2022 01:57

First, let's begin with our home Earth: Земля, its international phonetic: /‘zemlja/, z-e-m-l-ja. Each letter from alphabet: ze, ye, em, el, ya

CN_SE_USER
Astronaut
Astronaut
Topic Author

23 May 2022 02:15

Sun: солнце, phonetic: /'solntsə/, s-o-l-n-ts-e, letters: es, o, el, en, tze, ye. Sun is a star, star: Звезда, phonetic: /z'vezdə/, z-v-e-z-d-ə, letters: ze, ve, ye, ze, deh, a.

CN_SE_USER
Astronaut
Astronaut
Topic Author

23 May 2022 02:20

After continueing, it's time to learn 33 letters in Russian. Here is a link of Russian alphabet song: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Gr4y1X7jJ . If the video is no sound, click the blue Chinese text on the bottom-left of the website. Of course, you should Google (Baidu) some information.

Labbielsen
Observer
Observer

04 Jan 2023 10:34

If you want to learn Russian, you can use SE and Google (Baidu) to help you study.