Ultimate space simulation software

PatitoSerna
Observer
Observer

Re: General suggestions for SpaceEngine

01 Nov 2022 18:56

se bloquea cuando se carga:  [MT] Cargando sombreador "data/shaders/Shaders.pak/rings.glsl" (define: INTEL)

PatitoSerna
Observer
Observer

01 Nov 2022 18:59

it crash WHEN this loads: [MT] Loading shader "data/shaders/Shaders.pak/rings.glsl" (defines: INTEL)

it crash in rings and WHEN i load teh game at the version 0.990 that no crash when i go to a random ringed planet it CRASH

Mosfet
Star Engineer
Star Engineer

02 Nov 2022 03:26

it crash WHEN this loads: [MT] Loading shader "data/shaders/Shaders.pak/rings.glsl" (defines: INTEL)
it crash in rings and WHEN i load teh game at the version 0.990 that no crash when i go to a random ringed planet it CRASH
Your Intel integrated video chipset is not compatible with the program, but you can try and use a freezed version of the program from before the 3D rings update. From Steam Library, right-click on SpaceEngine > Properties > Betas > Select "0.990.42 - previous version" > Close
"Time is illusion. Lunchtime doubly so". Douglas N. Adams
| My mods: http://forum.spaceengine.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=80 | My specs: Asus x555ub - cpu i5-6200u, ram 12gb, gpu nvidia geforce 940m 2gb vram |

PatitoSerna
Observer
Observer

02 Nov 2022 10:43

still crash i dont know what to do

PatitoSerna
Observer
Observer

02 Nov 2022 10:49

still crash idk what to do help

PatitoSerna
Observer
Observer

02 Nov 2022 11:05

BRO NOW THE BETA 0.990 WHAT OPENS NOW CRASH HELLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PatitoSerna
Observer
Observer

02 Nov 2022 14:09

now im gonna wait for a graphic carf on christmas :)

PatitoSerna
Observer
Observer

02 Nov 2022 19:29

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa ok the previous version what not have 3d rings update it sends me error 0xc000007b

Mosfet
Star Engineer
Star Engineer

03 Nov 2022 02:50

BRO NOW THE BETA 0.990 WHAT OPENS NOW CRASH HELLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Please, upload your se.log. it's the file named "se", as you said before.
| My mods: http://forum.spaceengine.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=80 | My specs: Asus x555ub - cpu i5-6200u, ram 12gb, gpu nvidia geforce 940m 2gb vram |

PatitoSerna
Observer
Observer

03 Nov 2022 06:39

mosfet when i try to open space engine in steam it doesnt open and when i open it in the system folder it say error 0xc000007b pls help to resolve the error

PatitoSerna
Observer
Observer

03 Nov 2022 06:41

and how i upload my se.log xd?

Mosfet
Star Engineer
Star Engineer

03 Nov 2022 19:15

and how i upload my se.log xd?
Press "Full Editor & Preview", write your post and press "Add files", select se.log from SpaceEngine /system folder, then press "Submit".

Anyway, judging from your description, you need to manually install the program OpenAL which is probablynot automatically installed by the Steam client in your case. https://www.openal.org/downloads/oalinst.zip, from here https://www.openal.org/downloads/
After that, if SpaceEngine doesn't work, I'm afraid you'll need a different graphics card to run the program.

skyprezzel
Observer
Observer

Re: Troubleshooting and bug reports - SpaceEngine 0.990

03 Nov 2022 21:47

Hi, I've been encountering this issue in 0.990:
When I use G to go to a planet, star or other body near a large black hole such that the black hole is clearly visible even while focused on that body (for example, go to any star or planet near the M 87 Central Black Hole or IC 1101 Central Black Hole, where the black hole is taking up most of the sky), and then speed up time, the body I'm currently focused on will periodically flash in and out of view. 

It seems like the camera is getting launched away from the object, or the camera is lagging behind the in-focus body while it's moving faster under time acceleration, as when this happens I can usually see the body + other stars and planets moving away from me. 
Good places to replicate this issue: try speeding up time while landed on the planet RS 5818-1389-7-1497965-487 2 or just focus on any star that's close to one of the black holes I mentioned. HOWEVER, this doesn't seem to apply to stars in orbit around the black holes.

The conditions that appear to trigger this behavior:
- the black hole must be at a distance where it is rendered and visible. If I go to a planet on the outskirts of the galaxy, for instance, this does not happen, but as long as I can see the accretion disk this will usually happen.
     - it happens even if I'm looking away from the black hole.
     - furthermore, if I disable all stars (and thus disabling the black hole), this doesn't happen.
- you must be on a body that is not in orbit around a black hole.

I have the Steam version. I've verified my game cache, and also tried reinstalling the game and refreshing shader cache, however these didn't do anything. Log file is attached if that helps.

Would appreciate any help troubleshooting this. I would like to capture some video of the black hole rising on a planet's surface, but the planet keeps disappearing which is preventing me from being able to do this.
Attachments
se.log
(126.18 KiB) Downloaded 18 times

PatitoSerna
Observer
Observer

04 Nov 2022 18:08

ok now i can play normaly but why i can hear in the version 0.990.42?
Last edited by PatitoSerna on 05 Nov 2022 19:40, edited 1 time in total.

HarbingerDawn
SE Team Member
SE Team Member

Re: Troubleshooting and bug reports - SpaceEngine 0.990

04 Nov 2022 22:50

Hi, I've been encountering this issue in 0.990:
When I use G to go to a planet, star or other body near a large black hole such that the black hole is clearly visible even while focused on that body (for example, go to any star or planet near the M 87 Central Black Hole or IC 1101 Central Black Hole, where the black hole is taking up most of the sky), and then speed up time, the body I'm currently focused on will periodically flash in and out of view. 

It seems like the camera is getting launched away from the object, or the camera is lagging behind the in-focus body while it's moving faster under time acceleration, as when this happens I can usually see the body + other stars and planets moving away from me. 
Good places to replicate this issue: try speeding up time while landed on the planet RS 5818-1389-7-1497965-487 2 or just focus on any star that's close to one of the black holes I mentioned. HOWEVER, this doesn't seem to apply to stars in orbit around the black holes.

The conditions that appear to trigger this behavior:
- the black hole must be at a distance where it is rendered and visible. If I go to a planet on the outskirts of the galaxy, for instance, this does not happen, but as long as I can see the accretion disk this will usually happen.
     - it happens even if I'm looking away from the black hole.
     - furthermore, if I disable all stars (and thus disabling the black hole), this doesn't happen.
- you must be on a body that is not in orbit around a black hole.

I have the Steam version. I've verified my game cache, and also tried reinstalling the game and refreshing shader cache, however these didn't do anything. Log file is attached if that helps.

Would appreciate any help troubleshooting this. I would like to capture some video of the black hole rising on a planet's surface, but the planet keeps disappearing which is preventing me from being able to do this.

This is a known bug and will be fixed in a future update.
Ryzen 7 3700X, 64 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, RTX 3090 24 GB VRAM
Posts on old forum: 8717