Ultimate space simulation software

A-L-E-X
Galaxy Architect
Galaxy Architect

Re: Show off your work

10 Aug 2022 03:50

ah it's beautiful-- I noticed some coloring in it!   I also saw the local time there was around midnight?  Will the early Perseids be the best, since the moon isn't going to be full for a few days?

midtskogen
Star Engineer
Star Engineer

12 Aug 2022 08:00

ah it's beautiful-- I noticed some coloring in it!   I also saw the local time there was around midnight?  Will the early Perseids be the best, since the moon isn't going to be full for a few days?
I don't think the full moon is such an issue.  It only obscures the faint meteors, but those you want to see are the bright ones, which will be visible regardless.
NIL DIFFICILE VOLENTI

A-L-E-X
Galaxy Architect
Galaxy Architect

13 Aug 2022 03:01

The bigger issue here were the high clouds, tonight seems to be better, but the night of the peak they were mostly obscured by the high clouds.

Marmontes
Observer
Observer

16 Aug 2022 08:01

I recently started to do repairs in my entire huge two-story house. I'm planning a lot of major changes. The hardest part will be on the second floor. All bedrooms are located on the second floor. In our case, these are the sons' rooms and my wife's bedroom. Bathrooms are now necessarily made on the second floor. It's convenient, no need to run around the floors. And it's all going to have to be broken up to do something better. It will be necessary to take new radiators, more powerful, I found a couple of options, And two bathrooms are not a luxury, but a necessity so as not to stand in line when going to school, to work, and just for a walk.

midtskogen
Star Engineer
Star Engineer

26 Oct 2022 07:58

A picture I took today with my phone, when I had to drive my daughter from training to school.  I think it came out pretty neatly with the fog and everything.  She said, it was like two completely different worlds, diving from the warm sun into the cold mist in a few seconds.
20221026.jpg
NIL DIFFICILE VOLENTI

WastReal
Observer
Observer

01 Nov 2022 11:10

Hello Everyone! I'm Karol and I'am a music producer called "WastReal" I will want to show You my work that i made with music video created in Space Engine onto one of my released works. Please Enjoy and comment me what You think. :)
KNWCW

midtskogen
Star Engineer
Star Engineer

07 Nov 2022 00:53

It took some effort to work through the data for the meteor cluster that appeared over southern Scandinavia a week ago.  I've compiled the observations here.  Now people can get involved to figure out the meteoroid story.  I think there will be a paper on this event.  24 meteors in less than 10 seconds, 23 of which within 5 seconds.  The radiant was in Lynx, and there apparently have been some observations before of meteors sharing this radiant.  Whether it can be regarded as a new meteor shower, the Lyncids, remains to be seen. 

NIL DIFFICILE VOLENTI