Ultimate space simulation software

Phunnie
Space Pilot
Space Pilot
Topic Author

SE Minecraft Server

27 Nov 2018 17:11

Hello all, as the title suggests, we have launched a Minecraft server for SpaceEngine users.
To join, simply fill out the following forms: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdlEzRKhvsC4vOIY6ByK5HXVlPdXIaPvWZtko56NZI7SbgwZQ/viewform

or leave your username down below, or PM it directly to me.

The server ip is: play.pyneappl.media:25565

Anyone here is free to join, it's a survival (mostly vanilla with plugins) world for now, with future plans of adding a creative world and perhaps a minigames world.

It is highly suggested to join the discord @ discord.gg/spaceengine as a lot of information is directly given on there, such as server restarts, plugins polls, etc. PM @Phunnie#0990 or @Kal#2039 to get access to the minecraft text channel.
Oh. I have a youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/c/Phunnie

BunnyBonnie2008
Observer
Observer

SE Minecraft Server

22 Dec 2020 12:55

the ip was not working

esmogriff
Observer
Observer

SE Minecraft Server

05 Jul 2021 13:18

Super, I would really like to play minecraft on some server with my friends right now.

Salvo
Pioneer
Pioneer

SE Minecraft Server

07 Jul 2021 08:19

Is this still active?  :)
The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 570 RAM: 8 GBs

esmogriff
Observer
Observer

SE Minecraft Server

07 Jul 2021 10:14

Hi everyone. It's a good idea to launch a Minecraft server for SpaceEngine users, which is appreciated. Also, I am curious if are here fans of the game Pokemon Go. This is one of my favorite game because gives me real emotions and to find Pokemons for me is so exciting and interactive. For gamers of Pokemon Go, I have a suggestion. I constantly searched some Minecraft Servers with Pokemons, and a lot of time, I couldn't find them. Once some of my friends saw a post on the internet about a site named Minecraft.buzz, I found some servers with the same idea as the Pokemon Go game. It was surprising that I finally found servers where I can play online with Pokemons, battling and catching Pokemons. I am sure that there are some lovers of Pokemon Go that will have the wish to play with me.

francois23
Observer
Observer

Re: SE Minecraft Server

28 Nov 2022 12:02

Thanks for the information.

Roberterop
Observer
Observer

03 Dec 2022 21:20

Hi, thanks for this opportunity. I would love to join a Minecraft server. I have played Minecraft for years, and it has always been my favorite game. I have tried a lot of games, but none of them were as great as Minecraft. I usually play on minecraftforfreex.com as they provide links to the Eaglercraft version, other versions, and free trials. And also offer a method to earn coins to redeem a Minecraft account. I am curious to see your Minecraft server.

LisaLane32
Observer
Observer

25 Apr 2023 09:53

How can I find it? Is it still running?

Steinsman
Observer
Observer

25 Apr 2023 10:41

It's great to know that the server is a survival world with plugins, and it's going to have a creative world and a minigames world. That's going to add more variety to the gaming experience. Also, joining the discord channel sounds like a good idea, as it will give us direct access to all the updates and notifications about the server.

Steinsman
Observer
Observer

27 Apr 2023 06:49

It's great to know that the server is a survival world with plugins, and it's going to have a creative world and a minigames world. That's going to add more variety to the gaming experience. Also, joining the discord channel sounds like a good idea, as it will give us direct access to all the updates and notifications about the server.
Talking about Minecraft servers, I explore unique Minecraft servers for gaming on a great website. It's a great platform to find the best servers to play on, and it has a large community of gamers who share their experiences and reviews.

spaxetopia
Observer
Observer

14 Jul 2023 03:27

Great idea, I love SpaceEngine and Minecraft and I think the 2 go very well together. 
Maybe in some time we'll install some mods for space exploration or something, I think that might be really fun.