Ultimate space simulation software

PropsValroa
Observer
Observer

Re: Dreams you've had

04 Jan 2023 11:52

I had a rather interesting dream. Venus didn't exist. Mars was in place of Venus in our solar system and was host to life. The planet had many beautiful landscapes and many trees. There were areas that had odd purple plants and odd creatures. 

The planet had 3 moons. All of which were large enough to be gravitationally rounded. The planet was in the process of colonization. 

Most of the planet was under joint Brazil-Chinese control, (the Brazil-Chinese condominium) with Poland owning a large swath of land in the south. Mars's landforms were much different. The planet had oceans and many rivers. Humans had an easy method to travel there.
"I don't understand faith. I only understand power." - Brye Chandler

flutterdash
Observer
Observer

03 Feb 2023 02:09

It sounds pretty strange to say, but most of my wildest and most memorable dreams are always about seeing something beautifully impossible. Kind of like this reoccuring dream I'll have occasionally, where I'm jettisoned out somewhere far beyond where the reddest, faintest galaxies start to dissapear. And I'll find myself running around on some kind of giant plastic or metal platform. Flying through endless stretches of space, countless nebulae, and impossible geometry. 99% of the time, I'm just wandering through a house, or trapped in some nightmarish Super Mario 64 inspired hellscape lmao

spaxetopia
Observer
Observer

12 Jul 2023 10:58

The scariest dream I have from time to time is when someone close to me dies

thevoid010
Observer
Observer

13 Jul 2023 20:57

So I’m in middle school and I use an iPad to learn etc, but recently the school banned us from having games and social media on our ipads, AND DISABLED UNINSTALLING THINGS.then the next night I dreamt of suddenly waking up seeing my iPad filled to the brim with games and shiz, not really weird just extremely frightening dream. Definitely not the worst of my dreams,  it certainly very rememberable (bad English sorry)

spaxetopia
Observer
Observer

17 Jul 2023 05:45

I had this reoccurring dream where I am in free fall surrounded by some 'mechanism'. Just some terrifying, for some reason, gears and  moving parts, interlocking objects (steampunk style) can't really explain it. 
Don't think there is any point in trying to analyze this dream

thevoid010
Observer
Observer

07 Aug 2023 19:00

Just had a dream where friggin galaxies except the local group was removed out of space engine and was replaced by blocky stuff they call “galaxies”. 

midtskogen
Star Engineer
Star Engineer

30 Aug 2023 11:13

I had a strange dream a few years ago.  In the dream the many-worlds interpretation of quantum physics was real in the sense that, in the case of Schrödinger's cat, the cat is both alive and dead but in different realities, and you don't know which reality you're in until you open the box.  The really interesting part of the dream, however, was that I had discovered possible ways to navigate through these many-worlds, so that I could find myself in either the alive or dead cat reality by choice.  (The cat didn't appear in the dream, I mention it just for illustration purposes).  Needless to say, it was an extremely powerful discovery.  When I woke up it was difficult not to regret that I could not remember what the secret was.  Then I couldn't help wondering why I had this weird dream.  I think I had been trying to understand quantum computing at the time.
NIL DIFFICILE VOLENTI

MasterOgon
Observer
Observer

17 Jan 2024 21:09

I will never forget the dream I had at age 8 during a fever due to hypothermia. At first I swam in an ocean full of corpses after the flood, then I saw the Earth without water in space, and then I flew far from the sun and in complete darkness I saw a wandering planet as huge as a star. It was covered with many luminous veins above which there were translucent clouds and there was still a desert plain, and I was hovering above it as if I was in orbit. I didn't even understand what it was, but then it became illuminated and I realized that it was a planet, and it was heading towards Earth. It was so scary and realistic that I thought I was dying at that moment. Then I was pulled out of there along a spiral tunnel in which my whole life flashed by and I found myself in the solar system, and then at home. And I ran around the room for a while before I woke up completely exhausted. At that time I could not even imagine anything like this and it shocked me so much that I preferred to forget it. But many years later I remembered when I knew about such things as wandering brown dwarfs and so on. I drew this from memory because I am an artist.
Attachments
IMG_20210515_182219_070-720x610.jpg
IMG_20240118_050802.jpg
IMG_20240118_050802.jpg (49.91 KiB) Viewed 941 times

Salvo
Pioneer
Pioneer

18 Jan 2024 02:09

I will never forget the dream I had at age 8 during a fever due to hypothermia. At first I swam in an ocean full of corpses after the flood, then I saw the Earth without water in space, and then I flew far from the sun and in complete darkness I saw a wandering planet as huge as a star. It was covered with many luminous veins above which there were translucent clouds and there was still a desert plain, and I was hovering above it as if I was in orbit. I didn't even understand what it was, but then it became illuminated and I realized that it was a planet, and it was heading towards Earth. It was so scary and realistic that I thought I was dying at that moment. Then I was pulled out of there along a spiral tunnel in which my whole life flashed by and I found myself in the solar system, and then at home. And I ran around the room for a while before I woke up completely exhausted. At that time I could not even imagine anything like this and it shocked me so much that I preferred to forget it. But many years later I remembered when I knew about such things as wandering brown dwarfs and so on. I drew this from memory because I am an artist.
Wow, that's impressive!
The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 570 RAM: 8 GBs

NaNexistsInSpace
Observer
Observer

20 Jan 2024 02:16

The most interesting dream I had about space was this: I was in the pivot center of two black holes which did orbit each other. Slowly moving away to a safe distance from the two black holes or something like that. It was an extremely great dream! Very trippy.