Dreams you've had

29 Sep 2017 19:05

i had a dream that i was USA president and got married in the white house

beyondsight
Observer
Observer

Dreams you've had

30 Sep 2017 01:10

My dreams tend to alternate between awesome ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ like a creature creating the Big Bang by crying out and dispersing galaxies with a flap of its wings...and dumb stuff dreaming I'm asleep.

Cosmic_Dreams
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

Dreams you've had

27 Oct 2017 16:16

I have dreams I can see distant galaxies with my unaided eyes if I squint hard enough, and when they come into focus I can feel, in totalis, how truely and utterly far away they are. It's one of the deepest and overwhelming type of dreams that I have.

beyondsight
Observer
Observer

Dreams you've had

27 Oct 2017 16:46

I have dreams I can see distant galaxies with my unaided eyes if I squint hard enough, and when they come into focus I can feel, in totalis, how truely and utterly far away they are. It's one of the deepest and overwhelming type of dreams that I have.
It's great when the feeling of the dream stays with someone after they've woken up. Can you ever go to the galaxies or is it just looking at them?

Cosmic_Dreams
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

Dreams you've had

28 Oct 2017 09:59

It's great when the feeling of the dream stays with someone after they've woken up. Can you ever go to the galaxies or is it just looking at them?
I have many dreams where I'm exploring other worlds and even distant galaxies, but oddly I never get the same overwhelming sensations when I dream of actually visiting space, instead I get a feeling of "being home" or at least that's the best way I know how to put it.

Spinecone
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

Dreams you've had

29 Nov 2017 18:06

Might as well ask here too, did dreams legitimately inspire you to the point you want to write stories about it? Because that happened to me before and now I have one entire worldbuilding project

The named ended up being "Spaceshifters" (space+shapeshifter of course) and the inspiration actually came from 2 consecutive dreams:
  • First one starts with a seemingly mad car driving around in a city right next to a canyon, the car is all painted in red. Despite how crazy dreams can be, this one still looked realistic as police cars were chasing it, that until the red car drove through a barrier before falling off the cliff
    That until somehow, the car turned into a tiny, red dragonfly before flying off into the nightlights, it was only later that this weird being was seen inside a fancy base among a team with two others creatures like him (with human appearances) each designated with a color, yellow and white. It is also revealed these three are omnipotent beings from the depths of space who have the ability to shapeshift into literally anything as crazy as it can be, pretty much bending the laws of physics with ease whenever they want
  • Second dream is shorter but it shows deep space (somehow with a marine blue color), first showing the name of who seems to be the first deity-like space creature out there, which was "Ze". The creature showed up soon after with the shape of a rather cubic and silly-looking spaceship flying off into the stars, with the hint that some alien species boarded inside of it
The name "Spaceshifters" came soon after, and now the three Red, White and Yellow ones are pretty much the main characters, sent to Earth in secret as their work is to defend the planet against hostile alien lifeforms and perhaps other renegade spaceshifters

Sure, the lore seems pretty basic and cliché, with overpowered characters, but I'm already finding my way around to make it more interesting, it will also have a lot of fictional systems on rela planets and I am now using SE to make/edit them.

Banana
Astronaut
Astronaut

Dreams you've had

29 Nov 2017 23:06

Spinecone, wow, you have the best dreams! I've barely had any in recent days.
Bananas are eggcellent.

Mouthwash
Explorer
Explorer

Dreams you've had

06 Dec 2017 10:53

EUIV is starting to creep into my dreams. Can't remember specifics, but I definitely recall myself playing it.

Nantes
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

Dreams you've had

07 Dec 2017 18:59

One dream that stands out for me was one in where I could have sworn I had already woken up and was downstairs eating breakfast, until I suddenly found myself in my bed again as if I had teleported. It was the only dream I ever remember having about the act of waking up, then going ahead and doing completely mundane things so convincingly that I thought I was already awake.

brucedeniger
Observer
Observer

Dreams you've had

07 Dec 2017 22:06

one day night while traveling i have seen a snake in front my car all of sudden and stopped it right before it gone under wheels.
After that incident for many days i had dream of snake exactly at that place, and all the times it was like, it was trying to chase me and me somehow escapes and reach home.i have seen the same for more than a week.

Gnargenox
World Builder
World Builder

Dreams you've had

08 Dec 2017 19:01

I had a dream just last night that I was going up a steep incline in a vehicle like a old toll bridge. Looking down I could see the street and it was much too steep to physically climb and the other cars were sliding back but my tires held and I could continue climbing upwards. The worst part was I could never see the top of the incline and didn't know where I was headed but I knew my grip was sure so I continued onward. I guess I dreamed all of this because I bought a new car the day before.
CPU: AMD FX-8350 8 core processor 4GHz / GPU: GeForce GT 730 @ 1920x1080, 60Hz with 1GB adapter RAM / RAM: Patriot Signature 4GB 1600MHz 240-Pin DDR3 (only 2GB work, don't buy it) / Motherboard: MSI 970 Gaming MS-7693

Xoran
Pioneer
Pioneer

Dreams you've had

15 Dec 2017 08:14

EUIV is starting to creep into my dreams. Can't remember specifics, but I definitely recall myself playing it.
Hello, fellow Europa Universalis 4 player  :)

Also, i had a dream recently where i was demoted to moderator in a discord server i'm co-owner of. I don't remember a lot, but i think it was something because i didn't care about the server.
Space is too big to understand, so do not try to understand.

AlexanderVB
Observer
Observer

Dreams you've had

22 Dec 2017 12:00

One of the dreams that I remember the most is pretty straightforward, but it's one of the weirdest. A king wanted me to flood my entire house with water using a really big water gun with an infinite amount of water in it. Oh, and there's also the Beagle Boys from the Donald Duck comics that were in my house for some reason. I shot them with the water gun. I didn't remember the rest.

There's also another one that is still very weird. I was on a ship in the middle of the sea, with no land to be seen. Then, a bunch of pirates began to chase me, so I ran around the ship. While the pirates keep chasing me, one of them accidentally disturbed a beehive (somehow in the ship), and the bees started chasing the pirates. I hid inside a small room inside a ship, in which the inside turned out to be a bigger room: my bedroom. As I relaxed on my bed, the pirates were still being chased by the bees, and each bee sting on one of the pirates will cause certain objects to pop on the walls of my room, such as an axe or a wine bottle. Think of it like the achievements section in a game, where there will be trophies in the achievements room with a silhouette of achievements that haven't been gotten yet. It's kinda like this one. Once a set is complete (e.g. I have all of the axes and/or wine bottles and there are no more silhouette of it), it signifies that a pirate is finally killed from all the bee stings. I woke up when I was still enjoying myself getting achievements while doing absolutely nothing other than relaxing on my bed.

Then, yet another dream came to me, which is also one of the weirdest. A day before the day I slept, my class (9th grade at the time) had a retreat, in which students stay overnight at a certain place and enjoy their potentially last moments with others, especially the ones that will move to a different school. A day after that, the retreat finished, and we went home, including me. When I slept, I dreamed about the retreat again, as if the retreat never happened. (All of the things before this sentence in this paragraph happened in real life; the rest is in the actual dream) On the dream, we went to the retreat again, but on a different place. During afternoon, we decided to eat. However, one of the girl in the class was poisoned by the food, and symptoms started appearing a few minutes since she started eating. As the rest of the students and I approached her, she died 30 seconds after the symptoms appeared. It was later found that there was a super-bacteria in the food that caused the symptoms and the death of the girl. The next day, we were, for some reason, teaching students (even though that's not supposed to be a part of the retreat in real life), and I went out to mildly cry over her death. Then, a student approached me and asked on why I am crying, but I didn't answer. Suddenly, he began to threaten me by almost breaking by back bone, but I managed to escape and reported it to a teacher (that didn't actually join the retreat in real life). Then, we went to a place (which was also not supposed to be a part of the retreat in real life) and we started holding hands and make a circle. Then, I looked to my left, and there she was, the poisoned girl that is now back alive again. I asked her how she was alive again, and she answered that she is actually an AI computer from now on, which is extremely weird. I woke up when we went from the place to our bedroom, which for some reason is inside a cargo container.

There's also a set of dreams that have the same main focus but with some difference in details (places, events, etc.), but I don't want to talk about its contents because I don't want any of the students in my class to find this forum and know about these dreams' contents (but that's very unlikely, since I'm probably the only one in my class that uses Space Engine).

leonard_hartmann
Observer
Observer

Dreams you've had

28 Mar 2018 04:02

I dream of jumping from a parachute. It's a real dream, but with my fear of heights ...

NathanKerbonaut
Space Pilot
Space Pilot

Dreams you've had

28 Mar 2018 06:57

Had a freaky dream last night. Lots of weird stuff.

First me and my brother were in a medieval battle wielding javelins. Then I was rock climbing down the side of a huge boat with my dad. Then the dream switched to a video of Markiplier and Jacksepticeye (no idea why, I don't watch them) play an old version of SpaceEngine. The model of the milky way transformed into a planet covered in hurricanes that looked like ok-hand emojis. Then I was in my house before school, it was super foggy out and there was a tornado somewhere in my town. My family left our house, walked at least a mile down the road, and broke into a stranger's house for shelter. When that home's owners returned when the tornado was over (I guess they did the same lol) we left, when I was suddenly transported to my bedroom. I started crying for some reason. I went downstairs where my parents berated constantly (guess I was in an alternate universe where my parents hate me?), and I found out that my brother was purged years ago cuz of his autism (wtf dream). Then I was a pop star singing in from of crowd when the video playing behind me displayed horrific images of skulls and bones. Then I was in the scene the video depicted, being submerged and suffocated by a living pile of bones.

Sleeping me has quite the imagination D:
I like cute pokemon and space games.
My mods: http://forum.spaceengine.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=173
Profile pic source: https://goo.gl/JdZX5v