Ultimate space simulation software

apoastron
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

Re: Troubleshooting and bug reports - SpaceEngine 0.990

14 Feb 2023 17:07

Ambient Light should do the trick but i havent used SE in a long while so i cant exactly remember where the option is
Tell me, Dr. Freeman, if you can. You have destroyed so much. What is it, exactly, that you have created? Can you name even one thing? I thought not.

Mosfet
Star Engineer
Star Engineer

14 Feb 2023 19:03

How to make the dark side of the planet be just as bright as the bright side so that I can study what is on the other side of the planet, otherwise I can’t see anything.
apoastron is right, you can use the slider for Ambient lighting, available in Settings > Camera
"Time is illusion. Lunchtime doubly so". Douglas N. Adams
| My mods: http://forum.spaceengine.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=80 | My specs: Asus x555ub - cpu i5-6200u, ram 12gb, gpu nvidia geforce 940m 2gb vram |

PopplioUser3674
Observer
Observer

14 Feb 2023 21:29

How to make the dark side of the planet be just as bright as the bright side so that I can study what is on the other side of the planet, otherwise I can’t see anything.
You need to increase ambient lighting. I believe the default controls for this are the comma key for decreasing and the period key for increasing it. 

apoastron
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

16 Feb 2023 16:43

I believe the default controls for this are the comma key for decreasing and the period key for increasing it
pretty sure thats the exposure controls
Tell me, Dr. Freeman, if you can. You have destroyed so much. What is it, exactly, that you have created? Can you name even one thing? I thought not.

A-L-E-X
Galaxy Architect
Galaxy Architect

18 Feb 2023 22:14

I believe the default controls for this are the comma key for decreasing and the period key for increasing it
pretty sure thats the exposure controls
I just use the exposure control, which is fine and does the same thing.  Ambient Lighting/Occlusion whatever doesn't work for me, I turn it on and it turns itself right back off.

MrHackyTheChesser
Observer
Observer

20 Feb 2023 05:55

Hello i installed Space Engine vesion 9.8.0 and i cant play it . It opens for 2-3 second and then it crashes. I noticed that in that span of seconds on task manager it says SpaceEngine 32 bit when i am on 64 bits. I cant find an option to install for 64 bits . Is that the problem? My drivers are up to date and in the SE vendor it says nvidia . 

Wolffe
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

20 Feb 2023 11:04

MrHackyTheChesser
Hi. Please delete the cache folder, when the program starts, do not touch NOTHING, do not click anything. Just wait for it to load

Mosfet
Star Engineer
Star Engineer

20 Feb 2023 11:11

Hello i installed Space Engine vesion 9.8.0 and i cant play it . It opens for 2-3 second and then it crashes. I noticed that in that span of seconds on task manager it says SpaceEngine 32 bit when i am on 64 bits. I cant find an option to install for 64 bits . Is that the problem? My drivers are up to date and in the SE vendor it says nvidia . 
This thread is related to 0.990 issues.
Please follow the instructions from this post to solve 0.980 Nvidia updated drivers issue:
https://forum.spaceengine.org/viewtopic ... 560#p34434
| My mods: http://forum.spaceengine.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=80 | My specs: Asus x555ub - cpu i5-6200u, ram 12gb, gpu nvidia geforce 940m 2gb vram |

Adriana Istrate
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

19 Mar 2023 10:38

I have returned, but I didn't manage to solve the gas giant issue. However, I know one thing. The exosphere temperature is very high. I don't know why, since the planet is cold and the tidal heating is similar to that of Earth.

Rei3437
Observer
Observer

20 Mar 2023 23:43

Colors are incorrect when playing in VR. On my PC monitor the colors are correct but in VR they are way off, e.g. Earth is orange in VR. 

Headset: Oculus Quest 2: Oculus Link (LINK CABLE)

Game Version: 0.990.45.1940 Steam

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT 

Driver Version: 22.40.37.01-230305a-389188C-AMD-Software-Adrenalin-Edition

Mosfet
Star Engineer
Star Engineer

21 Mar 2023 04:16

Colors are incorrect when playing in VR. On my PC monitor the colors are correct but in VR they are way off, e.g. Earth is orange in VR. 

Headset: Oculus Quest 2: Oculus Link (LINK CABLE)

Game Version: 0.990.45.1940 Steam

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT 

Driver Version: 22.40.37.01-230305a-389188C-AMD-Software-Adrenalin-Edition
This issue appeared recently after AMD drivers 23.3.1 became available and it's been investigated right now.
I know of another user reaching support for this same issue in VR with your same GPU, is that you? If so, or even if it's not the case really, we would appreciate if you could upload your se.log file here, since the version buid of the program is different.
You can find your se.log into the spaceengine /system folder.

Rei3437
Observer
Observer

21 Mar 2023 14:04

I know of another user reaching support for this same issue in VR with your same GPU, is that you?
Nope, that was my first post in this site, anyway here's the log file
https://file.io/t7GWaefjBRhU

Meesta29
Observer
Observer

18 Apr 2023 12:33

I just downloaded Space Engine on my laptop because it looks great and I wanted to see if it could run on my laptop, when starting Space Engine it crashes half way on the loading screen. Please help.
Here is my se.log if you need that: 

SpaceEngine version 0.990.45.1940 beta

STARTING
[MT] Start time: 2023.04.18 19:26:41.11
[MT] OS: Windows 10.0.22000
[MT] Platform: Win64
[MT] Executable path:   "C:/Users/816071/Downloads/Nieuwe map/steamapps/common/SpaceEngine/system/SpaceEngine.exe"
[MT] Working directory: "C:/Users/816071/Downloads/Nieuwe map/steamapps/common/SpaceEngine/"
[MT] Executing command: "-mode=2D"
[MT] Initializing Steam interface
[MT] Loading script "config/addons.cfg"
[MT] Found 0 published Workshop addons out of 0
[MT] Scanning data directories
[MT] Data directory "data"
[MT] Data directory "addons"
[MT] Data directory "addons/SolarSystemHD"
[MT] Loading script "config/save-user.cfg"
[MT] Loading script "config/main-user.cfg"
[MT] Startup screen mode (command line argument): "2D"
[MT] 24 localizations found
[MT] Loading script "data/locale/eng-gui.cfg"
[MT] 87 localization strings loaded
[MT] 2 custom localization strings loaded
[MT] Loading script "data/textures/common/banner.cfg"
[MT] Loading image "data/textures/common/splash03.jpg"
[MT] Loading image "data/textures/common/logo0990_1024.png"
[MT] Detected VR runtime: none
[MT] Used VR runtime: none
DONE

INITIALIZING OPENGL
[MT] Using auto core context version
[MT] Using auto shader version
[MT] PixelFormat chosen: 2, bit-depth: 8:8:8:8
[MT] Vendor:   Intel
[MT] Renderer: Intel(R) HD Graphics Gen11
[MT] Driver version: 30.0.101.1692
[MT] OpenGL version: 4.6.0 - Build 30.0.101.1692
[MT] GLSL   version: 4.60 - Build 30.0.101.1692
[MT] Extensions: GL_3DFX_texture_compression_FXT1 GL_AMD_depth_clamp_separate GL_AMD_vertex_shader_layer GL_AMD_vertex_shader_viewport_index GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_1_compatibility GL_ARB_ES3_compatibility GL_ARB_arrays_of_arrays GL_ARB_base_instance GL_ARB_bindless_texture GL_ARB_blend_func_extended GL_ARB_buffer_storage GL_ARB_cl_event GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object GL_ARB_clear_texture GL_ARB_clip_control GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_compatibility GL_ARB_compressed_texture_pixel_storage GL_ARB_compute_shader GL_ARB_conditional_render_inverted GL_ARB_conservative_depth GL_ARB_copy_buffer GL_ARB_copy_image GL_ARB_cull_distance GL_ARB_debug_output GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float GL_ARB_depth_clamp GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_derivative_control GL_ARB_direct_state_access GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_draw_buffers_blend GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_ARB_draw_indirect GL_ARB_draw_instanced GL_ARB_enhanced_layouts GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location GL_ARB_explicit_uniform_location GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions GL_ARB_fragment_layer_viewport GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_fragment_shader_interlock GL_ARB_framebuffer_no_attachments GL_ARB_framebuffer_object GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB GL_ARB_geometry_shader4 GL_ARB_get_program_binary GL_ARB_get_texture_sub_image GL_ARB_gl_spirv GL_ARB_gpu_shader5 GL_ARB_gpu_shader_fp64 GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_ARB_indirect_parameters GL_ARB_instanced_arrays GL_ARB_internalformat_query GL_ARB_internalformat_query2 GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment GL_ARB_map_buffer_range GL_ARB_multi_bind GL_ARB_multi_draw_indirect GL_ARB_multisample GL_ARB_multitexture GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_occlusion_query2 GL_ARB_pipeline_statistics_query GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_polygon_offset_clamp GL_ARB_post_depth_coverage GL_ARB_program_interface_query GL_ARB_provoking_vertex GL_ARB_query_buffer_object GL_ARB_robust_buffer_access_behavior GL_ARB_robustness GL_ARB_robustness_isolation GL_ARB_sample_shading GL_ARB_sampler_objects GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map GL_ARB_seamless_cubemap_per_texture GL_ARB_separate_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counter_ops GL_ARB_shader_atomic_counters GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding GL_ARB_shader_draw_parameters GL_ARB_shader_group_vote GL_ARB_shader_image_load_store GL_ARB_shader_image_size GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_shader_precision GL_ARB_shader_stencil_export GL_ARB_shader_storage_buffer_object GL_ARB_shader_subroutine GL_ARB_shader_texture_image_samples GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack GL_ARB_shading_language_packing GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_spirv_extensions GL_ARB_stencil_texturing GL_ARB_sync GL_ARB_tessellation_shader GL_ARB_texture_barrier GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object GL_ARB_texture_buffer_object_rgb32 GL_ARB_texture_buffer_range GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_ARB_texture_compression_bptc GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_cube_map_array GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_gather GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_texture_multisample GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_texture_query_levels GL_ARB_texture_query_lod GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui GL_ARB_texture_stencil8 GL_ARB_texture_storage GL_ARB_texture_storage_multisample GL_ARB_texture_swizzle GL_ARB_texture_view GL_ARB_timer_query GL_ARB_transform_feedback2 GL_ARB_transform_feedback3 GL_ARB_transform_feedback_instanced GL_ARB_transform_feedback_overflow_query GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra GL_ARB_vertex_array_object GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_64bit GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ARB_vertex_type_10f_11f_11f_rev GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev GL_ARB_viewport_array GL_ARB_window_pos GL_ATI_separate_stencil GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_clip_volume_hint GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_direct_state_access GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_geometry_shader4 GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters GL_EXT_gpu_shader4 GL_EXT_memory_object GL_EXT_memory_object_win32 GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_EXT_packed_float GL_EXT_packed_pixels GL_EXT_polygon_offset_clamp GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_semaphore GL_EXT_semaphore_win32 GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_EXT_shader_framebuffer_fetch GL_EXT_shader_integer_mix GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_stencil_two_side GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_EXT_texture3D GL_EXT_texture_array GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_texture_env_combine GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_integer GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_EXT_texture_rectangle GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent GL_EXT_texture_snorm GL_EXT_texture_storage GL_EXT_texture_swizzle GL_EXT_timer_query GL_EXT_transform_feedback GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_INTEL_coarse_fragment_shader GL_INTEL_conservative_rasterization GL_INTEL_fragment_shader_ordering GL_INTEL_framebuffer_CMAA GL_INTEL_map_texture GL_INTEL_multi_rate_fragment_shader GL_INTEL_performance_query GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced GL_KHR_blend_equation_advanced_coherent GL_KHR_context_flush_control GL_KHR_debug GL_KHR_no_error GL_KHR_shader_subgroup GL_KHR_shader_subgroup_arithmetic GL_KHR_shader_subgroup_ballot GL_KHR_shader_subgroup_basic GL_KHR_shader_subgroup_clustered GL_KHR_shader_subgroup_quad GL_KHR_shader_subgroup_shuffle GL_KHR_shader_subgroup_shuffle_relative GL_KHR_shader_subgroup_vote GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr GL_NV_blend_square GL_NV_conditional_render GL_NV_primitive_restart GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL_SUN_multi_draw_arrays GL_WIN_swap_hint WGL_EXT_swap_control 
[MT] Shader version specification: #version 460 core
[MT] Multi-GPU: not supported
[MT] AFR groups: 1
[MT] Half float: supported
[MT] Floating-point texture format: GL_RGBA32F_ARB, GL_RGBA16F_ARB
[MT] Debug output: supported
[MT] Reverse floating-point depth buffer is supported (via GL_ARB_clip_control)
[MT] 3D textures: supported
[MT] Swap control tear: NOT supported
[MT] Stereoscopic draw buffers: NOT supported
[MT] Direct state access: supported
[MT] Subdata invalidation: supported
[MT] Binary shader program: supported
[MT] Sync objects: supported
[MT] Parallel shader linking: NOT supported
[MT] Parallel shader linking max threads: NOT supported
[MT] Compressed texture objects: supported
[MT] Multisampling: supported
[MT] Max multisamples: 16
[MT] Max texture image units: 32
[MT] Max vertex texture image units: 32
[MT] Max combined texture image units: 192
[MT] Max texture size: 16384
[MT] Max rectangle texture size: 16384
[MT] Max cubemap texture size: 16384
[MT] Max 3D texture size: 2048
[MT] Max texture array size: 2048
[MT] Max sparse texture array size: NOT supported
[MT] Max viewport size: 16384 x 16384
[MT] Max anisotropy: 16
[MT] Max draw buffers: 8
[MT] Dual blend: supported
[MT] Max dual-source draw buffers: 1
[MT] Persistent mapping: supported
[MT] Initializing UBO manager
[MT] UBO max size 65536, alignment: 16
DONE

INITIALIZING SDL
DONE

INITIALIZING SDL MIXER
[MT] Detected audio device: Luidsprekers (Realtek(R) Audio)
[MT] Opening  audio device: (default)
[MT] Loading  sound "data/sounds/menu/button.ogg"
[MT] Loading  sound "data/sounds/menu/menu.ogg"
[MT] Loading  sound "data/sounds/spacecraft/Shuttle_engine.ogg"
[MT] Loading  sound "data/sounds/spacecraft/Shuttle_hover.ogg"
[MT] Loading  sound "data/sounds/spacecraft/Shuttle_thruster.ogg"
[MT] Loading  sound "data/sounds/spacecraft/Starship_engine.ogg"
[MT] Loading  sound "data/sounds/spacecraft/Starship_thruster.ogg"
[MT] Loading  sound "data/sounds/spacecraft/Starship_warp.ogg"
DONE

INITIALIZING LOADER
[MT] Number of CPUs: 4
[MT] Worker threads: 3
[MT] Total      RAM: 8007 Mb
[MT] Available  RAM: 3246 Mb
[MT] Max SE     RAM: 6806 Mb
[MT] Physical  VRAM: UNSUPPORTED
[MT] Available VRAM: UNSUPPORTED
[MT] Max SE    VRAM: 4072 Mb (max of physical and config)
[MT] System OS VRAM: 50 Mb (from config)
[MT] Available VRAM: 4022 Mb (Dynamic detection: DISABLED)
[MT] Scanning pak files
[MT] Loading "cache/filesys64.dat"
[MT] Loading "addons/SolarSystemHD/Neptune-Surface-SF-2k.pak": 6 folders, 31 files
[MT] Loading "addons/SolarSystemHD/Proteus-Bump-SF-1k.pak": 6 folders, 7 files
[MT] Loading "addons/SolarSystemHD/Proteus-Surface-SF-1k.pak": 6 folders, 7 files
[MT] Loading "addons/SolarSystemHD/Triton-Bump-SE-16k.pak": 6 folders, 2047 files
[MT] Loading "addons/SolarSystemHD/Triton-Surface-SE-16k.pak": 6 folders, 2047 files
[MT] Loading "data/catalogs/Catalogs.pak": 0 folders, 64 files
[MT] Loading "data/ephemerides/DE436.pak": 0 folders, 1 files
[MT] Loading "data/models/atmospheres/Atmospheres.pak": 0 folders, 14 files
[MT] Loading "data/models/common/Common.pak": 0 folders, 6 files
[MT] Loading "data/models/custom/Nebulae-raymarch.pak": 0 folders, 5 files
[MT] Loading "data/models/galaxies/Galaxies-sprite.pak": 0 folders, 2 files
[MT] Loading "data/models/nebulae/Nebulae-sprite.pak": 0 folders, 5 files
[MT] Loading "data/models/planets/Asteroids/2014MU69.pak": 0 folders, 3 files
[MT] Loading "data/models/planets/Asteroids/67P.pak": 0 folders, 3 files
[MT] Loading "data/models/planets/Asteroids/Eros.pak": 0 folders, 3 files
[MT] Loading "data/models/planets/Asteroids/Itokawa.pak": 0 folders, 3 files
[MT] Loading "data/models/planets/Asteroids/Oumuamua.pak": 0 folders, 3 files
[MT] Loading "data/models/spacecraft/ShipsModels.pak": 0 folders, 121 files
[MT] Loading "data/scripts/Scripts.pak": 0 folders, 17 files
[MT] Loading "data/shaders/Shaders.pak": 0 folders, 135 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/common/Common.pak": 0 folders, 22 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/common/Menu.pak": 0 folders, 28 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/common/Skins.pak": 0 folders, 25 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/flares/Flares.pak": 0 folders, 32 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/galaxies/GalaxiesTex.pak": 0 folders, 505 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/nebulae/NebulaeTex.pak": 0 folders, 222 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Amalthea-Bump-SE.pak": 6 folders, 7 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Amalthea-Surface-SE.pak": 6 folders, 7 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Ariel-Bump-SF.pak": 6 folders, 511 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Ariel-Surface-SF.pak": 6 folders, 127 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Asteroids/2014MU69.pak": 0 folders, 4 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Asteroids/67P.pak": 0 folders, 4 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Asteroids/Eros.pak": 0 folders, 2 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Asteroids/Itokawa.pak": 0 folders, 4 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Callisto-Bump-KX.pak": 6 folders, 511 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Callisto-Surface-JVV.pak": 6 folders, 2047 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Ceres-Bump-HD.pak": 6 folders, 511 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Ceres-Surface-FGN.pak": 6 folders, 2047 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Charon-Bump-KX.pak": 6 folders, 511 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Charon-Surface-KX.pak": 6 folders, 127 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Deimos-Bump-SE.pak": 6 folders, 7 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Deimos-Surface-PBC.pak": 6 folders, 31 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Dione-Bump-KX.pak": 6 folders, 511 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Dione-Surface-PBC.pak": 6 folders, 2047 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Earth-Bump-PBC.pak": 6 folders, 2047 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Earth-Clouds-SE.pak": 6 folders, 8191 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Earth-Lights-HD.pak": 6 folders, 8191 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Earth-Surface-PBC.pak": 6 folders, 16382 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Enceladus-Bump-KX.pak": 6 folders, 511 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Enceladus-Surface-PBC.pak": 6 folders, 2047 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Europa-Bump-BJ-SE.pak": 6 folders, 511 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Europa-Surface-BJ.pak": 6 folders, 2047 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Ganymede-Bump-PBC-SE.pak": 6 folders, 511 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Ganymede-Surface-PBC.pak": 6 folders, 2047 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Hyperion-Bump-SE.pak": 6 folders, 31 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Hyperion-Surface-JVV.pak": 6 folders, 31 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Iapetus-Bump-KX.pak": 6 folders, 511 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Iapetus-Surface-KX.pak": 6 folders, 511 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Io-Bump-SE.pak": 6 folders, 511 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Io-Lights-SE.pak": 6 folders, 511 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Io-Surface-PBC.pak": 6 folders, 511 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Jupiter-Surface-BJ.pak": 6 folders, 2047 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Mars-Bump-SE.pak": 6 folders, 2047 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Mars-Clouds-dust-HD.pak": 6 folders, 31 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Mars-Clouds-water-HD.pak": 6 folders, 31 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Mars-Surface-PBC.pak": 6 folders, 8191 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Mercury-Bump-HD.pak": 6 folders, 511 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Mercury-Surface-HD.pak": 6 folders, 2047 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Mimas-Bump-KX.pak": 6 folders, 511 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Mimas-Surface-KX.pak": 6 folders, 511 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Miranda-Bump-SF.pak": 6 folders, 511 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Miranda-Surface-SF.pak": 6 folders, 31 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Moon-Bump-KL.pak": 6 folders, 2047 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Moon-Closeups-KL.pak": 5 folders, 174 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Moon-Surface-KL.pak": 6 folders, 8191 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Neptune-Surface-SF.pak": 6 folders, 31 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Oberon-Bump-SF.pak": 6 folders, 511 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Oberon-Surface-SF.pak": 6 folders, 511 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Phobos-Bump-SE.pak": 6 folders, 7 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Phobos-Surface-PS.pak": 6 folders, 2047 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Pluto-Bump-SE.pak": 6 folders, 511 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Pluto-Surface-FGN.pak": 6 folders, 511 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Proteus-Bump-SF.pak": 6 folders, 7 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Proteus-Surface-SF.pak": 6 folders, 7 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Rhea-Bump-KX.pak": 6 folders, 511 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Rhea-Surface-PBC.pak": 6 folders, 2047 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Rings.pak": 0 folders, 6 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Saturn-Surface-SSS.pak": 6 folders, 127 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Tethys-Bump-KX.pak": 6 folders, 511 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Tethys-Surface-PBC.pak": 6 folders, 2047 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Titan-Bump-RV.pak": 6 folders, 511 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Titan-Ocean-RV.pak": 6 folders, 8191 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Titan-Surface-RV.pak": 6 folders, 8191 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Titania-Bump-SF.pak": 6 folders, 511 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Titania-Surface-SF.pak": 6 folders, 127 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Triton-Bump-SE.pak": 6 folders, 511 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Triton-Surface-SE.pak": 6 folders, 2047 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Umbriel-Bump-SF.pak": 6 folders, 127 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Umbriel-Surface-SF.pak": 6 folders, 127 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Uranus-Surface-SF.pak": 6 folders, 31 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Venus-Bump-SE.pak": 6 folders, 511 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Venus-Clouds-SF.pak": 6 folders, 31 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Venus-Surface-JVV.pak": 6 folders, 2047 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Vesta-Bump-SE.pak": 6 folders, 511 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/planets/Vesta-Surface-HD.pak": 6 folders, 2047 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/spacecraft/ShipsTex.pak": 0 folders, 53 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/terrain/materials/MaterialsPresets.pak": 0 folders, 6 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/terrain/materials/MaterialsTex.pak": 0 folders, 174 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/terrain/samples/SamplesPresets.pak": 0 folders, 223 files
[MT] Loading "data/textures/terrain/samples/SamplesTex.pak": 0 folders, 77 files
[MT] Total: 121803 files in 110 paks
[MT] Initializing filesystem data
[MT] Loading DLC config
[MT] Loading script "data/scripts/Scripts.pak/dlc.cfg"
[MT] 1 DLCs loaded
[MT] Steam DLC count: 12
[MT] Steam DLC AppID: 500460 available: true, name: "SpaceEngine - Uranus System HD"
[MT] Steam DLC AppID: 500461 available: true, name: "SpaceEngine - Neptune System HD"
[MT] Steam DLC AppID: 1026970 available: true, name: "SpaceEngine PRO"
[MT] Steam DLC AppID: 1083090 available: true, name: "SpaceEngine - Moon HD"
[MT] Steam DLC AppID: 1083280 available: true, name: "SpaceEngine - Mercury HD"
[MT] Steam DLC AppID: 1083281 available: true, name: "SpaceEngine - Venus HD"
[MT] Steam DLC AppID: 1083282 available: true, name: "SpaceEngine - Earth HD"
[MT] Steam DLC AppID: 1083283 available: true, name: "SpaceEngine - Mars HD"
[MT] Steam DLC AppID: 1084070 available: true, name: "SpaceEngine - Asteroids HD"
[MT] Steam DLC AppID: 1084071 available: true, name: "SpaceEngine - Jupiter System HD"
[MT] Steam DLC AppID: 1084072 available: true, name: "SpaceEngine - Saturn System HD"
[MT] Steam DLC AppID: 1084073 available: true, name: "SpaceEngine - Pluto System HD"
DONE

STARTING WORKER THREADS
[MT] Initializing worker thread 00
[MT] Creating shared core GL context (auto version number)
[00] Running worker thread 00
[00] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/mipmap_down_4488384D.bin"
[00] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/mipmap_down_4488384D_NORM.bin"
[00] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/bump_to_norm_175813AF.bin"
[00] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/bump_to_norm_planet_175813AF.bin"
[MT] Initializing worker thread 01
[01] Running worker thread 01
[01] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/mipmap_down_4488384D.bin"
[01] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/mipmap_down_4488384D_NORM.bin"
[01] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/bump_to_norm_175813AF.bin"
[01] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/bump_to_norm_planet_175813AF.bin"
[MT] Initializing worker thread 02
[02] Running worker thread 02
[02] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/mipmap_down_4488384D.bin"
[02] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/mipmap_down_4488384D_NORM.bin"
[02] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/bump_to_norm_175813AF.bin"
[02] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/bump_to_norm_planet_175813AF.bin"
DONE

INITIALIZING ENGINE
[MT] Number of joysticks detected: 0
[MT] Number of VR controllers detected: 0
[MT] Preloading shaders (some)
[00] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/tg_sun_height_F04E05BF_ARRAY_INTEL.bin"
[01] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/tg_terra_height_F04E05BF_ARRAY_INTEL.bin"
[02] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/tg_selena_height_F04E05BF_ARRAY_INTEL.bin"
[01] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/tg_clouds_height_F04E05BF_ARRAY_INTEL.bin"
[02] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/tg_asteroid_height_F04E05BF_ARRAY_INTEL.bin"
[00] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/tg_gasgiant_height_F04E05BF_ARRAY_INTEL.bin"
[01] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/tg_terra_color_F04E05BF_ARRAY_INTEL.bin"
[00] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/tg_browndwarf_height_F04E05BF_ARRAY_INTEL.bin"
[02] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/tg_sun_color_F04E05BF_ARRAY_INTEL.bin"
[02] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/tg_selena_color_F04E05BF_ARRAY_INTEL.bin"
[00] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/tg_clouds_color_F04E05BF_ARRAY_INTEL.bin"
[01] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/tg_asteroid_color_F04E05BF_ARRAY_INTEL.bin"
[01] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/tg_gasgiant_color_F04E05BF_ARRAY_INTEL.bin"
[00] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/tg_browndwarf_color_F04E05BF_ARRAY_INTEL.bin"
[02] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/tg_sun_glow_F04E05BF_ARRAY_INTEL.bin"
[00] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/tg_selena_glow_F04E05BF_ARRAY_INTEL.bin"
[01] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/tg_asteroid_glow_F04E05BF_ARRAY_INTEL.bin"
[02] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/tg_terra_glow_F04E05BF_ARRAY_INTEL.bin"
[01] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/tg_gasgiant_glow_F04E05BF_ARRAY_INTEL.bin"
[02] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/tg_clouds_glow_F04E05BF_ARRAY_INTEL.bin"
[00] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/tg_browndwarf_glow_F04E05BF_ARRAY_INTEL.bin"
[01] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/planet_C8C584D3_COMPR_INTEL.bin"
[02] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/planet_C8C584D3_AICE_COMPR_INTEL.bin"
[00] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/planet_C8C584D3_AWATER_COMPR_INTEL.bin"
[02] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/planet_C8C584D3_VSDBL_COMPR_INTEL.bin"
[01] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/planet_C8C584D3_AWATER_VSDBL_COMPR_INTEL.bin"
[00] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/planet_C8C584D3_ACLOUDS_COMPR_INTEL.bin"
[02] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/planet_C8C584D3_VSDBL_DET_COMPR_INTEL.bin"
[00] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/planet_C8C584D3_AICE_VSDBL_COMPR_INTEL.bin"
[01] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/planet_C8C584D3_ACLOUDS_VSDBL_COMPR_INTEL.bin"
[02] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/planet_C8C584D3_AICE_VSDBL_DET_COMPR_INTEL.bin"
[01] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/planet_C8C584D3_ACLOUDS_VSDBL_DET_COMPR_INTEL.bin"
[00] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/planet_C8C584D3_AWATER_VSDBL_DET_COMPR_INTEL.bin"
[00] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/planet_C8C584D3_VSDBL_DET_DISP_COMPR_INTEL.bin"
[01] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/planet_C8C584D3_AWATER_VSDBL_DET_DISP_COMPR_INTEL.bin"
[02] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/planet_C8C584D3_AICE_VSDBL_DET_DISP_COMPR_INTEL.bin"
[02] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/planet_C8C584D3_ACLOUDS_VSDBL_DET_DISP_COMPR_INTEL.bin"
[00] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/water_C8C584D3_INTEL.bin"
[01] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/water_C8C584D3_VSDBL_INTEL.bin"
[00] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/water_C8C584D3_VSDBL_ATMO_INTEL.bin"
[02] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/water_C8C584D3_ECL_INTEL.bin"
[01] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/water_C8C584D3_ATMO_INTEL.bin"
[02] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/water_C8C584D3_VSDBL_ECL_ATMO_INTEL.bin"
[00] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/water_C8C584D3_ECL_ATMO_INTEL.bin"
[01] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/water_C8C584D3_VSDBL_ECL_INTEL.bin"
[02] Loading shader "data/shaders/Shaders.pak/rings.glsl" (defines: INTEL)
[00] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/sky_C58C007E_ECL_INTEL.bin"
[01] Loading shader "cache/shaders/int_46BE2AE4/sky_C58C007E_INTEL.bin"
[00] Loading shader "data/shaders/Shaders.pak/rings_raymarch.glsl" (defines: INTEL)
[01] Loading shader "data/shaders/Shaders.pak/rings.glsl" (defines: ECL,INTEL)

longname
Pioneer
Pioneer
Location: ∞/The Multiverse/The Universe/Local Cluster/The Milky Way/Orion Arm/Sol System/Earth-Moon/Earth/UK

25 Apr 2023 10:09

[MT] Renderer: Intel(R) HD Graphics Gen11
There's your problem.
[dah<500,26>dah<180,14>dah<180,21>dah<500,19>dah<180,26>dah<500,21>]

vadfutty
Observer
Observer

29 Apr 2023 08:03

Hello.

It worked a long time ago, I thought I would install it again, I downloaded the dlcs, but nothing happens after starting it. 2-3 seconds pass as if it starts, but nothing happens and you can click on the game again, the same thing happens. There is no se.log file in the system folder or anywhere else. When I launch launchpad.exe it says "The steam client isn't running". If I start the spaceengine.exe file then:
no entry point found (enablenonclientdpiscaling) not found in DLL (USER32.DLL)

Can someone please help me?