Ultimate space simulation software

esmogriff
Observer
Observer

Re: What other games do you play?

17 Mar 2022 03:12

It is hard to choose only one among them. I love games. I was imbued with this feeling in my early youth. Moreover, it doesn’t leave me until today. I have to admit that I am a real master of computer games xD. It is without the desire to brag. I have recently tried a new experience and have played minecraft.buzz server. I’ve always liked games online and with the ability to “create”. Btw the most interesting thing is that there is no person among my acquaintances who could compare with me in this type of activity.

mkoch
Observer
Observer

17 Mar 2022 05:28

I don't play any games at all. In my opinion SpaceEngine isn't a game but a realistic simulation of the universe.

Salvo
Pioneer
Pioneer

17 Mar 2022 07:19

I've been playing Euro Track Simulator 2 a lot lately (I saw Doc playing it too lol), it's very nice and relaxing. I always like geography so being free to go around for Europe always fascinated me.

I was going to buy Starship EVO while on discount but I forgot-
Do any of you play it? I think I could fall in love for it, but it's VERY indie and graphics is not really good. I wonder if it's a bit accurate or it's a totally fantasy and un-accurate thing like Lego Worlds.
The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 570 RAM: 8 GBs

Gunnilarss
Observer
Observer

27 Mar 2022 08:34

I play GTA San Andreas, Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, and Minecraft. But mostly GTA and Minecraft. I don't know why these two and not something else. They are so different, but, at the same time, they do have something in common. Minecraft is about freedom of creative expression in an imaginary world, and GTA is close to the freedom of creative expression in reality. I think this is what makes them a little similar to each other for me. Even though the people in minecraft server list and people who play GTA are usually different people. These two games are somehow united in my brain, and I like them the most.

apoastron
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

07 Nov 2022 20:09

my most commonly played games are Team Fortress 2 and Garry's Mod (im a big fan of Source games, plan to get Half-Life when my computer actually has enough storage for it), and i also rarely play Spaceflight Simulator (Steam edition), Zarya-1 (which i spent too much of my childhood playing), Hades' Star, and Cell to Singularity (mobile and steam editions). i used to frequently play BeamNG.drive, but eventually after many updates the file size increased too much and i had to uninstall it
Tell me, Dr. Freeman, if you can. You have destroyed so much. What is it, exactly, that you have created? Can you name even one thing? I thought not.

A-L-E-X
Galaxy Architect
Galaxy Architect

03 Dec 2022 19:45

Fairly regularly I play:

UT99 GOTY edition
UT2004
Universe sandbox2
SE

Occasionally:

NFS5
Red Faction (1st one)

Rarely:

UT4 pre-alpha ( Epic without warning abandoned it and it 99.99% dead now)
F.E.A.R

Games wanting to get once I upgrade my PC:

Project cars 2, (Played the 1st one on my friends 7700K OC'd and 1080 OC'd. Its a bit slow for my liking, 2nd game kills it more)
SE 0.9.9.0?
Vlad can you run both SE and US2 at the same time (on a dual 1080P display)? Have you tried it before?

BernEsports
Observer
Observer

04 Dec 2022 10:58

Playin Geometry Dash and Arma 3, also always trying new games and series like Forza Horizon 5 and others

JeanRichardson
Observer
Observer

03 Jan 2023 13:31

I've been more into combat and competitive games since an early age so I can list World of Warcraft as my top game. It's been in my repertoire since 2008, and I'm still not bored of it.

JeanRichardson
Observer
Observer

04 Jan 2023 04:55

I've been more into combat and competitive games since an early age so I can list World of Warcraft as my top game. It's been in my repertoire since 2008, and I'm still not bored of it.
So it's an easy recommendation for anyone. However, you waste a lot of time by collecting a lot of resources. So I invested some money to help me get a slight advantage, develop my account faster, and save time. Lately, I've been using the services from skycoach.gg/ they have some excellent offers.

vlad01
Pioneer
Pioneer

04 Mar 2023 19:53

Fairly regularly I play:

UT99 GOTY edition
UT2004
Universe sandbox2
SE

Occasionally:

NFS5
Red Faction (1st one)

Rarely:

UT4 pre-alpha ( Epic without warning abandoned it and it 99.99% dead now)
F.E.A.R

Games wanting to get once I upgrade my PC:

Project cars 2, (Played the 1st one on my friends 7700K OC'd and 1080 OC'd. Its a bit slow for my liking, 2nd game kills it more)
SE 0.9.9.0?
Vlad can you run both SE and US2 at the same time (on a dual 1080P display)? Have you tried it before?
Sorry for the late reply, it's been a heck of last almost 2 years? for me.

No, I never tried. I had dual monitors but hated it, so I upgraded a while ago to one big 32" display. 

As for running both at the same time, no way would my PC cope. It can't even run SE anymore at my preferred settings. USB2 runs pretty good but it's not anywhere as hardware heavy as it was when it first came out.

I still haven't upgraded my PC as A: too expensive. B: due to massive life and health changes in the last 18-24 months I have not played games if at all. Sometimes Red Faction multiplayer with my partner and my step son, but rarely. It's not my in my motivation or priority atm.

A-L-E-X
Galaxy Architect
Galaxy Architect

06 Mar 2023 10:00

So glad to see you back Vlad!  I run on medium settings myself at 1080P for SE... is that what you are doing too?  I hope you are doing better now!

vlad01
Pioneer
Pioneer

20 Mar 2023 01:33

Haven't really tried anything other than 1440p.  Can't recall exact settings but it's custom mix of ultra and some medium settings.

It was after the relativity update that I now deem it unplayable on my PC.  1-2 fps where near black holes and maybe max of 14 fps on planet surfaces. I feel like I would have to kill all visuals to get even mediocre playable performance.

One day I might be able to afford to build a new PC,but at the moment money is tight due to cost of living and especially fuel prices/road tolls which is costing me $600 a fortnight alone.

Doing ok currently but still struggling with health related issues and will be for a long while yet but slowly slowly, getting better.

ymirtm3r
Observer
Observer

30 Mar 2023 13:52

Hey there! I can totally relate to your love for games. I've been a gamer since I was a kid, and it's a passion that's stayed with me all these years. I play all kinds of games, from FPS to RPG to simulation, and I'm always on the lookout for something new and exciting to try out.

Salvo
Pioneer
Pioneer

20 Apr 2023 07:16

I was going to buy Starship EVO while on discount but I forgot-
Do any of you play it? I think I could fall in love for it, but it's VERY indie and graphics is not really good. I wonder if it's a bit accurate or it's a totally fantasy and un-accurate thing like Lego Worlds.
I bought Starship EVO... and it's a pretty cute game. It's very unfinished but the spaceship editor it's amazing, easy to use and powerful. If you like logic or programming you can make very advanced mechanisms in your spaceship. Apart from spaceship editor... there's nothing else actually. But if in the future the only developer (I sent him an email to help him but I received no response) will add some features and some gameplay, might become a really nice game for us space-nerds.

Lately I've been playing many medieval games for some reason, like Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Mordhau and a cute mobile game, Bloody Bastards. I suggest you all these three games even if they're part of different genres.
KCD is a first person RPG, Mordhau is an online multiplayer and Bloody Bastards... well, probably just a dumbest version of Mordhau, but I like the graphics.
The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 570 RAM: 8 GBs

spaxetopia
Observer
Observer

12 Jul 2023 10:55

World of Tanks.
This game has captivated me like no other, and I find myself completely immersed in its thrilling and strategic gameplay