25 Feb 2020 06:13

Was wondering where all of you have lived
I'm just a backup account for Harge

thenginer
Observer
Observer

What cities have you lived in?

23 Mar 2020 08:27

Madrid, Vigo (where I'm from), Amman, Brussels, Edinburgh (born), London, Warsaw and Poznan (where I'm under total quarantine, I can't leave my room)
What about you? 

Konny Bedelia
Observer
Observer

14 Sep 2020 04:56

Madrid, Vigo (where I'm from), Amman, Brussels, Edinburgh (born), London, Warsaw and Poznan (where I'm under total quarantine, I can't leave my room)
What about you? 
After living in Toronto for about 5,5 years I made up my mind to move to some other country. Eventually I chose Spain! Several reasons: awesome  climate, great education, relatively cheap food! If you are a soccer fan then this country is literally destined to be the choice [img=15x17]https://forums.bcstorms.ca/images/smili ... iggrin.gif[/img] One more thing, Spain is not as ... boring as Canada. Surprisingly Spanish real estate market is much more developed (!) compared even to the British one. Just compare the pricing policy in Britain and what you get with Spain. Here is a dependable UK's property site https://www.rightmove.co.uk/ and here are the options available in Spain https://virtoproperty.com/info/best-places-to-buy-a-property-in-spain.

P.S. great thread! Thanx for creating it! If you are also thinking of moving to Europe then I strongly recommend to have a look at Spain :)

Albrecht
Observer
Observer

13 Oct 2021 05:16

Hi guys,

I'm creating a personal map of 9 cities I lived in to
do my geography homework on Social & Cultural Geography. I'll update the topic with the results, when my research is done and checked by my professor. Excited to see the results myself, cause it's my first interactive map :)

Albrecht
Observer
Observer

13 Oct 2021 05:20

I lived in Germany (Berlin, Stralsund, Hamburg), Austria (Innsbruck, Vienna, Bregenz), Norway (Drammen) and the US (Boston, Rexburg - currently).

Albrecht
Observer
Observer

15 Oct 2021 00:22

Hi guys,

I'm creating a personal map of 9 cities I lived in to
do my homework online on Social & Cultural Geography. I'll update the topic with the results, when my research is done and checked by my professor. Excited to see the results myself, cause it's my first interactive map :)
9 cities:
Berlin
Stralsund
Hamburg
Innsbruck
Vienna
Bregenz
Drammen
Boston
Rexburg

Cantra
Pioneer
Pioneer

18 Oct 2021 15:18

I have lived close to the cities of Harrisburg, Allentown, and Portland. I have never lived in an actual city, and I don't really plan on it. 
Just a random user on the internet, nothing to see here.

A-L-E-X
Galaxy Architect
Galaxy Architect

18 Oct 2021 17:15

Brooklyn, New York, Nassau, Long Island and Albrightsville, Pennsylvania (just north of Allentown)

techman1
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

26 Oct 2021 08:11

London, New York. Warsaw and Moscow. I really love and appreciate what I got lucky to see and what people I met.