Ultimate space simulation software

Charlotte Bridge
Observer
Observer

What other games do you play?

03 Jun 2021 02:03

Games I played recently: The Witcher 3, Fallout 4, Detrot: Become Human. What I like in these games most: choices you make affect the course of game. Especially in Detroit. Also I am not great fighter or shooter so I played at minimal difficulty. I enjoy the plot more than battles. 

Can someone recommend games with great plot and world like in Witcher?  :)

P.S. After playing Witcher - I read almost every Sapkowski book :) 
“Across the sea of space, the stars are other suns.”
― Carl Sagan

Challenger
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

03 Jun 2021 04:09

I am currently playing World of Warcraft. I dropped out of the game for a week due to a broken keyboard, but the problem has already been resolved. I ordered myself a set of Redragon keyboard with a mouse at once, it turned out even cheaper. I came across such an interesting proposal here https://.com/best-wireless-keyboard-and-mouse/. I am sharing a link, suddenly it will come in handy for someone.

A-L-E-X
Galaxy Architect
Galaxy Architect

03 Jun 2021 09:00

Challenger wrote:
I am currently playing World of Warcraft. I dropped out of the game for a week due to a broken keyboard, but the problem has already been resolved. I ordered myself a set of Redragon keyboard with a mouse at once, it turned out even cheaper. I came across such an interesting proposal here https://.com/best-wireless-keyboard-and-mouse/. I am sharing a link, suddenly it will come in handy for someone.

Redragon is awesome, I have their M-711fps 16 million color mouse!  Picked up a mechanical 16 million color keyboard with brown switches from Tek.