Ultimate space simulation software

DoctorOfSpace
Star Engineer
Star Engineer

Video games thread

12 Mar 2019 16:45

[youtube]6rpj2-6wmzE[/youtube]
CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X @5Ghz - RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 64 GB (2 x 32 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 - GPU: MSI RTX 40​90 GAMING ​TRIO 24G
Quando omni flunkus, moritati

werdnaforever
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

Video games thread

19 Mar 2019 21:08

I'm still a little bitter about Microsoft having bought out Bungie in the first place. Halo was originally developed for the Macintosh platform. Imagine how different things might have been.

[youtube]Tzrme9yWens[/youtube]

Stellarator
World Builder
World Builder

Video games thread

12 Apr 2019 02:27

This is pretty cool:

[youtube]kEB11PQ9Eo8[/youtube]
Futurum Fusionem

TheObserver
Observer
Observer

Video games thread

06 May 2019 13:14

If you guys like retro games, here is a free remake (by the original developers) of "Buzz Aldrin's Race Into Space" from the mid-90's.

Main page and manual:
https://www.raceintospace.org/

If you don't want to search for it from the main page, here are the official executables on SourceForge posted by the developers:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/racein ... Space/1.1/

It is a turn based space simulation strategy game, where you take control on either the USA or the USSR space program, and it can be very challenging (reading the manual is a must).

If you use Windows, you may have to use DOSBox with this, but as I use Linux, I just built it from source.

This is the only game I encountered with so far, that has the most historical feel in scope of the Space Race.
If you know any similar (besides of course KSP or a modded Orbiter), please share!

Have fun!
Core i5 2400 @ 3.10GHz, GF GTX 1050Ti 4GB, 8GB DDR3 RAM, CentOS 7

Salvo
Pioneer
Pioneer

Video games thread

18 Oct 2019 03:12

Did you guys play Cities: Skyblocks?
It's interesting and in discount, I'm very curious about it but I don't have a lot of free time...
The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 570 RAM: 8 GBs

TitanGuy
Observer
Observer

Video games thread

12 Mar 2020 10:53

I am usually playing Heroes of Might and Magic games, especially the third (but not the one released by Ubisoft).

jaffdavis
Observer
Observer

Video games thread

03 Aug 2020 07:21

What else you may recommend? Some time ago I started to spend time on yallabet 

Konny Bedelia
Observer
Observer

Video games thread

25 Aug 2020 19:32

What else you may recommend? Some time ago I started to spend time on yallabet 
What kind of games do you prefer? If these are shooters then have a look at Valorant, Overwatch or Apex Legends.

Konny Bedelia
Observer
Observer

Video games thread

26 Aug 2020 10:06

I am usually playing Valorant and CS GO. The 1st one is too much difficult for me so I use help at overboost.pro. Never thought that modern games can be that hard to accomplish.
It is strange because I played League of Legends a lot and didn't have any troubles accomplishing it. Valorant and LoL have the same developer.

Salvo
Pioneer
Pioneer

Video games thread

21 Nov 2020 02:57

Probably most of you already has it... but Elite: Dangerous is free on Epic Store until November 26!

If any of you didn't play the game it's a good opportunity to do it now  ;)
The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4770 GPU: Sapphire Radeon RX 570 RAM: 8 GBs

Marmontes
Observer
Observer

Video games thread

25 Apr 2021 10:30

I also play Heroes of Might and Magic games. To tell the truth, recently, I returned to League of legends. I didn't play it for a long time. When I started to play, I thought that I might take another hero, and I thought it would be perfect to have 2 accounts simultaneously. So, I found on the internet unranked smurfs, and I ordered one of them. It is excellent to play with different heroes in one game, especially when other players don't know that you are on both accounts.

DrucillaCorker
Observer
Observer

Video games thread

09 Sep 2021 08:12

Hi, I play slots. I used to play for virtual money, but now I play only for real money. As you delve deeper into the topic, you will learn that some slots have higher variance than others. There are games that often pay smaller amounts (low variance), while others pay less often, but still, yield larger prizes. You can win, so I play for money.

scoteller
Observer
Observer

Video games thread

09 Sep 2021 08:15

Hi, I play slots. I used to play for virtual money, but now I play only for real money. As you delve deeper into the topic, you will learn that some slots have higher variance than others. There are games that often pay smaller amounts (low variance), while others pay less often, but still, yield larger prizes. You can win, so I play for money.
It seems people act differently when playing for real and for virtual money. So does it make sense to practice with fake money if my goal is to learn to play for real?

techman1
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

Video games thread

01 Nov 2021 03:13

I also play Heroes of Might and Magic games. To tell the truth, recently, I returned to League of legends. I didn't play it for a long time. When I started to play, I thought that I might take another hero, and I thought it would be perfect to have 2 accounts simultaneously. So, I found on the internet unranked smurfs, and I ordered one of them. It is excellent to play with different heroes in one game, especially when other players don't know that you are on both accounts.
Heroes of Might and Magic is a great series! Yes, it's very fun to play this way. That's great that we have an online launcher to have experience playing with someone else. 

AlexanderLewis
Observer
Observer

Video games thread

21 Jan 2022 02:11

WOW TBC Classic,it's one of the best MMORPGs in the world.