Ultimate space simulation software

Theloic971
Observer
Observer

New Members Introduction Thread

30 Oct 2019 11:48

Hello, everyone. I'm 20 years old and I have been an amateur astronomer for several years now. I have my own instrument, a Newton 200mm in diameter and 1m20 long. I appreciate astronomy in its entirety, but I am particularly fond of space exploration, orbital mechanics, or even exobiology. I also love being able to create: I am an amateur photographer, video editor, a little bit of 3D/2D animation, drawing, photography, web development. I also did theatre and I like video games like Kerbal Space Program or bin of course Space Engine but also a little Fortnite and Minecraft.
It's a pleasure to be here.
Thank you for your reading :)
Do you want to archive your discoveries in Space Engine ? Use my new website (currently in beta phase) : https://se-archive-project.net/

wombat1940
Observer
Observer

27 Nov 2019 19:21

Hi
I'm obviously new here. I've moved over from another SF Sim: Crossfire 2.0. Why? I've completed its Campaign, visited and mapped every available Space System, 163 of them, and thought it time for a change. SE appeals to me. Why? Principally because it appears to be non-combatant. At CS2.0 I was by choice totally neutral, which allowed me to journey anywhere without the fear of being attacked and having to defend myself. I avoided MP because I could not take the same non-combatant, neutral stance. Hence all my involvement was in SP. 

SE looks perfect for me in my wish to adopted only an exploratory role, and recording, for a least for myself, what I find.

Wish me luck ........  ;)

wombat1940
Observer
Observer

29 Nov 2019 18:54

OH! This is so good! And I've only got to the Free Flight Tutorial!!! And I haven't had to shoot anybody or anything! JUST LOVE IT!!!!

Observer
Observer

02 Dec 2019 09:16

hello. working my way past 10 messages so I can post a question of my own.

Mosfet
Star Engineer
Star Engineer

02 Dec 2019 16:07

211 wrote:
hello. working my way past 10 messages so I can post a question of my own.

Hi, are you sure that your question needs a new thread? Your question doesn't fit in one of the dozens of existing threads?
"Time is illusion. Lunchtime doubly so". Douglas N. Adams
My mods | My specs: Asus x555ub - cpu i5-6200u, ram 4gb, gpu nvidia geforce 940m 2gb vram | IRC freenode.net canale ##SpaceEngineITA

ShiVishnu
Observer
Observer

02 Dec 2019 19:07

hello...please help, I see see through-planets and stars. everything is transparent, no texture, no detail no nothing.
Attachments
scr00000.png
scr00002.png
scr00003.png
scr00004.png