Since last NEOWISE update, SE is Not responding immediately after launch. The music comes on but no video at all. Anybody else having similar issues?
It happened to me one time right after the update, but everything has been working fine since I launched it again.
The first time I tried to run it after the update, it told me the update hadn't been completed and to try to run it again and so I did and it's worked ever since.
Thanks for the reply. Here's what I tried:
- Removed (renamed) the config folder -> this recreated all caches, renders, etc. and SE launched on maximized window, all black, no music.
- Removed workshop add ons from Steam config -> no change
- Reinstalled latest NVidia drivers, restarted system -> no change
- Removed SolarSystem HD addons folder -> no change (black screen, no music)
- Restored my previous config (and made all various changes above) -> same as my original problem that is music is playing, back screen and when I click I get Not Responding from Windows.
Is my only chance a full re-install you think?
We are talking about an almost brand new Win 10 Pro system with 10900K, 2070S and a lot of RAM.