Ultimate space simulation software

Mosfet
Star Engineer
Star Engineer

Troubleshooting and bug reports - SpaceEngine 0.990

03 Dec 2019 23:59

What happens Is rhat you're clicking on the area containing the spaceengine logo, which by design is opening the credits feature, and it's superimposed to the Continue button. Probably because you're using a window height or fullscreen of about 720 pixels and the interface is optimised for 1080 pixels. Click on the far left of the Continue menu voice in order to reach the area of that bitton, or use a higher window if you can
"Time is illusion. Lunchtime doubly so". Douglas N. Adams
My mods | My specs: Asus x555ub - cpu i5-6200u, ram 4gb, gpu nvidia geforce 940m 2gb vram | IRC freenode.net canale ##SpaceEngineITA

DomBed1
Observer
Observer

06 Dec 2019 11:44

I have a problem with seas, lakes, etc. were instead of being blue, they are most of the time a weird light green color and not transparent. Is this a bug or do i need to change something in the settings?

A-L-E-X
Star Engineer
Star Engineer

06 Dec 2019 13:27

Mosfet wrote:
What happens Is rhat you're clicking on the area containing the spaceengine logo, which by design is opening the credits feature, and it's superimposed to the Continue button. Probably because you're using a window height or fullscreen of about 720 pixels and the interface is optimised for 1080 pixels. Click on the far left of the Continue menu voice in order to reach the area of that bitton, or use a higher window if you can

Thanks, that fixed it (increasing the window size)!  I was confused as this just started happening a few weeks ago.