Ultimate space simulation software

Kspeher
Observer
Observer
Topic Author

Sternenwart System: Custom Catalog

11 Jan 2018 20:34

This mod is called Sternenwart and is the first mod I have created. It is a 4 star system. With three K-Class Star, one M-Class Star, one Brown Dwarf, one white dwarf, one G-Class Star. With them forming the pairs of ("K+M")+("K+K"). 
I worked hard on this, as I find it difficult to keep track of so many lines of numbers in Notepad++. Which lead to much trail and error, so please respect my work. Critic is allowed but please say why, and how you would like that to be changed. Thank you

The System has:
  1. 26 Planets
  2. Custom Names for all
  3. Custom Info´s for all (Sometimes words spelled incorrectly, and last system doesn't have them yet)
  4. No Comets (For Sternenwart)
  5. No Asteroids (For Sternenwart)
Planned:
  • Comets
  • Asteroids
  • Moons for last systems
This Mod was created by using,
[u][color=#0066cc][color=#0066cc]Rodrigos Terrain & Clouds Mod[/color][/u][/color]by Rodrigo, 
Special thanks to him

This mod is optional. But using it will make the planets look better, (sometimes the Terra's look better without). Use the 0.98 or 0.99 version, the 0.98New version messes up the Gas giants.

Check out the addon video here:

Here are the Files (For each update please reinstall the planets version, as I will merge all new planets in there. (So that I could add one extra picture)
1.Place this into Catalogs Stars:
Central Sternenwart Bary.sc
(148 Bytes) Downloaded 16 times

2.Place this into Catalogs Planets:
Sternenwart Systems V0.2.sc
(519.13 KiB) Downloaded 20 times

Now lets get some Pictures:
► Show Spoiler

Lastest Update:
Fith Update: 21/6/2018
*Added Comets for Sternenwart
Last edited by Kspeher on 23 Jun 2018 19:18, edited 21 times in total.
Its Rocket Science

JackDole
World Builder
World Builder

11 Jan 2018 22:35

An "Sternenwart" is the head of an observatory (Sternenwarte)
"Star's way" would translate into German with "Sternenweg".

I do not know the expression "Sternenwart" as a translation of "Star's way". But of course I do not know every German word. Maybe you could point out where you found it. (I'm German)

But you could translate "Sternenwart" also with "Star's warden" or "Star's guard".

Kspeher
Observer
Observer
Topic Author

12 Jan 2018 08:09

JackDole wrote:
Source of the post An "Sternenwart" is the head of an observatory (Sternenwarte)"Star's way" would translate into German with "Sternenweg".I do not know the expression "Sternenwart" as a translation of "Star's way". But of course I do not know every German word. Maybe you could point out where you found it. (I'm German)But you could translate "Sternenwart" also with "Star's warden" or "Star's guard".

While yes the name Sternenwart does translate to the other names too, I have heard that it does also translate (roughly=really stretching what its possibe) to "Stars-way"(Called my friend in Germany+ My Dad). The name is Sternenweg is more fitting to the translation I admit, but I found the name Sternenwart better. But thank you for pointing it out, I hope you can enjoy the mod anyway! :D 
If you find anymore "weird things", please point them out! The system is not 100% realistic of course.
Its Rocket Science