dang it, I need to be a able to edit or delete my posts...
- The diffraction spikes in normal
mode produce a black spot in the middle of the sun (like what it looks like with cheap cameras), and the simple
version removes the diffraction spikes in even the slightest amount of atmosphere completely.
- They disappear in atmosphere due to being darkened beyond recognition - which sometimes darkens the sun to being black/invisible, and this is even when I'm 420km high or above where there should not be much of any atmosphere left.
- It has nothing to do with the brightness of the objects in frame or slightly outside of it. I can look straight up from a surface to where the sun is and move upwards to see the sun pop in at some random point 200km above the clouds.
- Resetting the config and removing the addons, then deleting the cache folder does not help.
- I remember it was better a few years ago when I played with the program on my laptop. There was also no issue with button not registering my inputs.
- I can not find a combination
of AutoExposureMode, LensFlareMode, RealStarBrightness, RealPlanetBrightness, AtmoExtinction, Exposure and Magnitude that actually looks acceptable/real
on every planet.
I give up now and await your answers. Thank you guys!