Ultimate space simulation software

Mosfet
Star Engineer
Star Engineer

Your SpaceEngine Videos

01 Jan 2018 09:31

when i posted videos they turned into these weird URL. I don't know why
It's because you're a "newly registered user" and there are some restrictions right now to avoid spambots. Just continue with your contributions like you did before, and you'll pass soon to a "registered user" status, it will work then.
"Time is illusion. Lunchtime doubly so". Douglas N. Adams
| My mods: http://forum.spaceengine.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=80 | My specs: Asus x555ub - cpu i5-6200u, ram 12gb, gpu nvidia geforce 940m 2gb vram |

tRetro-Visor
Explorer
Explorer

Your SpaceEngine Videos

03 Jan 2018 17:31

I uploaded 2 Tutorial videos of Space Engine on how to create custom planetary systems and how to colorize them

[youtube]yeDhQlaNhcM[/youtube]

[youtube]q2uHQt8RWRg[/youtube]
This could be re-posted in the "Mod and Addons" forum, but I won't do that myself
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known."

FastFourierTransform
Pioneer
Pioneer

Your SpaceEngine Videos

04 Jan 2018 05:42

I uploaded 2 Tutorial videos of Space Engine on how to create custom planetary systems and how to colorize them
Bravo!
There is a lack of tutorials like this in youtube (clear and straight to the point). This contributes to the SE community. Helping outsiders is the path to have more people involved (donating and making outreach), so thank you.

Lujo
Astronaut
Astronaut

Your SpaceEngine Videos

07 Jan 2018 03:29

Another one :)

(Still newly registered user so i can't use YouTube video feature)

DaniXks
Observer
Observer

Your SpaceEngine Videos

07 Jan 2018 13:21

Here is Ika Abuladze's next masterpiece. It is truly breathtaking, it shows some of the most spectacular shots I have ever seen recorded from Space Engine!  :) And it took 2 months to make!

[youtube]aBXZAmqFbYY[/youtube]

Watsisname
Science Officer
Science Officer

Your SpaceEngine Videos

07 Jan 2018 18:56

Some really beautiful scenes in there.  Love the play of light and ring shadow at 3:40.  Also saw a couple of interesting illusions/deceptions. :)

fsclips
Observer
Observer

Your SpaceEngine Videos

15 Jan 2018 13:48

Hi all

I am new to Space Engine, but I already love it. So far I have spent a lot of time just flying around and admiring the view.
Whilst doing so I have filmed a few things I have seen along the way.

So far I haven't installed any mods, I think I would like to learn how to fly space ships, although it seems rather complicated. We will see.

Thanks for such a beautiful game.

[youtube]Ltf9lP6FOD4[/youtube]

stefan

WasdeBeer
Observer
Observer

Your SpaceEngine Videos

16 Jan 2018 11:42

Hey,

I'm new here just started playing around with Space Engine a couple of days ago, really cool stuff. 

Been trying out some things with the jpeg sequence output option, trying to compile them into time lapses. 

It's been fun to mess around with, will be looking into some of the mod resources that are available. I was running in one weird thing though where I speed the time up at a certain point moving light sources start showing up as straight lines, not sure If I can remedy this in the settings, would be nice for the timelapses.

Underneath the youtube video you can find a still image compressed to 16 color dithering, been having some fun converting frames into low bit images maybe make a animation in that style.

fsclips
Observer
Observer

Your SpaceEngine Videos

19 Jan 2018 08:10

Thanks to the great tutorials here and thanks to many hours of playtime on Kerbal Space Program I have mastered (sort of) the flying of space ships.

Question:

Is there a nice X-Wing model for Space Engine available somewhere?

Thanks!

stefan

Spacer
Pioneer
Pioneer
Topic Author

Your SpaceEngine Videos

20 Jan 2018 15:36

tRetro-Visor,thank you very much. this will help me start to learn how to do such stuff and mods!  :)
"man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore"
-Andre Gide

Neon
Observer
Observer

Your SpaceEngine Videos

20 Jan 2018 20:26

How do you make a new post on this new forum? I came from the old forum, but
there doesn't seem an option to Start a New Post

evildrganymede
Space Pilot
Space Pilot

Your SpaceEngine Videos

20 Jan 2018 23:31

It looks like new users can only reply to existing threads (which is rather frustrating). I'm somehow under the impression that one has to post 10 replies to be considered a registered user and able to use the full functionality? 

tRetro-Visor
Explorer
Explorer

Your SpaceEngine Videos

21 Jan 2018 00:58

It looks like new users can only reply to existing threads (which is rather frustrating). I'm somehow under the impression that one has to post 10 replies to be considered a registered user and able to use the full functionality? 
to avoid bot spam, users have the obligation of doing 10 post. After that, you can access the features. Its rather easy to go to a screenshot thread and begin to post, or off-topic post

tRetro-Visor
Explorer
Explorer

Your SpaceEngine Videos

21 Jan 2018 09:25

[youtube]zmwPxnCC9SE[/youtube]

fsclips
Observer
Observer

Your SpaceEngine Videos

28 Jan 2018 05:03

Hi all.

Another Star Trek video, this time the USS Voyager.

Enjoy :-)