Ultimate space simulation software

Starshines
Space Tourist
Space Tourist
Topic Author

I made my first Space Engine live stream. What do you all think.

24 Sep 2018 22:14

I know it's short and I can do better but let me know what you all think. :)

My System.
ASrock B250 Motherboard, I7 7700, GTX 1080 8gb, 16 GB DDR4 2400 mhz

Stellarator
World Builder
World Builder

25 Sep 2018 01:41

It's always nice to see people expressing their interest in SE and putting it out their on the 'Net.

That being said, to make your live stream more unique, you could take requests from people how don't have SE but want to know what it is like. Or, showcase different  mods that we on this forum made, not as promotional, but rather as representational. Just a thought.

Keep it up!
Futurum Fusionem

Starshines
Space Tourist
Space Tourist
Topic Author

25 Sep 2018 17:47

It's always nice to see people expressing their interest in SE and putting it out their on the 'Net.

That being said, to make your live stream more unique, you could take requests from people how don't have SE but want to know what it is like. Or, showcase different  mods that we on this forum made, not as promotional, but rather as representational. Just a thought.

Keep it up!
I'd love to do a live stream with fans asking me Astrophysical and Astronomical questions as this is an area of expertise for me as I'm sure it is for most of us. Thanks for the support my friend.
My System.
ASrock B250 Motherboard, I7 7700, GTX 1080 8gb, 16 GB DDR4 2400 mhz

Stellarator
World Builder
World Builder

25 Sep 2018 19:43

fans asking me Astrophysical and Astronomical questions
Are you absolutely sure about that? It is a noble endeavor, but answering questions, especially on the internet, can be a question of patience rather then good knowledge. I mean, the users of this forum are all rather well-behaved (thank our admins. for that. Really, give 'em a hand) and will be on subject, but on places like YouTube, you will probably get more then a few trolls disrupting the stream and asking inane and off topic questions. Not for any knowledge seeking purposes, but pure disruption. It's just the nature of the beast I guess, but keep a sharp mind out there! And don't be afraid to mash that ban button.

Anyway, I didn't mean to discourage you, I look forward to watching more of your videos. Maybe contact some of the forum users for tech expertise or opinions? It would be cool to have an interview-type video with some of the more well-known forum members, asking them how they discovered SE, what they think it could be like etc.    
Futurum Fusionem

Dauntless
Observer
Observer

15 Aug 2019 20:25

I am new to SE, and your stream helps show how to explore.  Thanks. 

John Done
Observer
Observer

31 Aug 2020 08:09

Thank you for sharing a video! I've been looking for a game like this for a long time and thank to you I decided on Space Engine. 

Katherine Jennings
Observer
Observer

10 Sep 2021 03:25

Thanks for sharing the video!