Ultimate space simulation software

Mr. Abner
Explorer
Explorer

Image Dump

05 Jun 2018 19:00

Propulsion Disk wrote:

Copy and paste them into your address bar. Without the numbers, just from "https" to ".png".

Propulsion Disk
Explorer
Explorer

Image Dump

05 Jun 2018 19:28

Mr. Abner wrote:
Source of the post Copy and paste them into your address bar. Without the numbers, just from "https" to ".png".

My computer can't connect securely to those pages, but thanks guys!!! :D
I'm good when it comes to Physics, Algebra, Relativity, Space, and SpaceEngine. But I could still use a LOT of help on the things I still don't know. So I hope I get a lot of help on how all that works, here!

the photo guy
Explorer
Explorer

Image Dump

05 Jun 2018 19:48

My computer cant connect securely to those pages.

wot....
HI! I would like to say that I'm just a friendly teen who loves talking and helping people out :) Space engine is truly a wonderful program and the website is also very cool! Many great people here. I hope to make some good friends here.

Mosfet
World Builder
World Builder

Image Dump

06 Jun 2018 02:00

Propulsion Disk wrote:
Source of the post My computer can't connect securely to those pages, but thanks guys!!!

your computer could have those issues because of an old browser that needs updating, an operating system that needs updating, an antivirus or firewall that is blocking the website, a wrong date and time in your system clock
"Time is illusion. Lunchtime doubly so". Douglas N. Adams
My mods | My specs: Asus x555ub - cpu i5-6200u, ram 4gb, gpu nvidia geforce 940m 2gb vram | IRC freenode.net canale ##SpaceEngineITA

Propulsion Disk
Explorer
Explorer

Image Dump

06 Jun 2018 06:05

Mosfet wrote:
Source of the post  an antivirus or firewall that is blocking the website,

CORRRRRRECT!
I'm good when it comes to Physics, Algebra, Relativity, Space, and SpaceEngine. But I could still use a LOT of help on the things I still don't know. So I hope I get a lot of help on how all that works, here!

the photo guy
Explorer
Explorer

Image Dump

06 Jun 2018 08:48

Well then why not update the browser?
HI! I would like to say that I'm just a friendly teen who loves talking and helping people out :) Space engine is truly a wonderful program and the website is also very cool! Many great people here. I hope to make some good friends here.

Propulsion Disk
Explorer
Explorer

Image Dump

06 Jun 2018 09:20

the photo guy wrote:
Source of the post Well then why not update the browser?

Look again, I said in my last post that it was because of an antivirus or a firewall, which are programs, not browsers, unless you want me to update those, but I can't because they're already up to date, and I can't get rid of them, because then my computer might get destroyed by something it doesn't like. So yeah.

the photo guy
Explorer
Explorer

Image Dump

06 Jun 2018 14:51

Propulsion Disk wrote:
the photo guy wrote:
Source of the post Well then why not update the browser?

Look again, I said in my last post that it was because of an antivirus or a firewall, which are programs, not browsers, unless you want me to update those, but I can't because they're already up to date, and I can't get rid of them, because then my computer might get destroyed by something it doesn't like. So yeah.
ah. My apologies

Propulsion Disk
Explorer
Explorer

Image Dump

06 Jun 2018 14:56

the photo guy wrote:
Source of the post ah. My apologies

:) :D :lol: It's all good!

tRetro-Visor
Explorer
Explorer

Image Dump

07 Jun 2018 21:45

tRetro-Visor
Explorer
Explorer

Image Dump

09 Jun 2018 13:38

JackDole
World Builder
World Builder

Image Dump

10 Jun 2018 04:14

Starkiller ...
scr00000.jpg
scr00001.jpg
scr00005.jpg

the photo guy
Explorer
Explorer

Image Dump

10 Jun 2018 12:14

JackDole
World Builder
World Builder

Image Dump

10 Jun 2018 12:30

scr00006 (16).jpg
scr00006 (17).jpg

JackDole
World Builder
World Builder

Image Dump

12 Jun 2018 08:57