Ultimate space simulation software

Macronicus
Space Pilot
Space Pilot

Image Dump

03 Jun 2018 09:00

Lexicone wrote:

Picture not displaying
To a Galaxy billion light-years away from a Dark World.

Mr. Abner
Explorer
Explorer

Image Dump

03 Jun 2018 19:48

scr01042.jpg

scr01048.jpg

scr01049.jpg

scr01055.jpg

PlutonianEmpire
Pioneer
Pioneer

Image Dump

05 Jun 2018 13:21

Last edited by PlutonianEmpire on 05 Jun 2018 18:51, edited 1 time in total.
Specs: Dell Inspiron 5547 (Laptop); 8 gigabytes of RAM; Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz; Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit; Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 4400 (That's all there is :( )

Propulsion Disk
Explorer
Explorer

Image Dump

05 Jun 2018 14:27

PlutonianEmpire your pics don't seem to be showing up.
I'm good when it comes to Physics, Algebra, Relativity, Space, and SpaceEngine. But I could still use a LOT of help on the things I still don't know. So I hope I get a lot of help on how all that works, here!

NathanKerbonaut
Astronaut
Astronaut

Image Dump

05 Jun 2018 14:29

Propulsion Disk wrote:
PlutonianEmpire your pics don't seem to be showing up.

I see them
I like cute pokemon and space games. Profile pic source: http://bit.ly/2fiRJmW
My mods: http://forum.spaceengine.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=173

Propulsion Disk
Explorer
Explorer

Image Dump

05 Jun 2018 14:34

Oh, so it's my computer.
I'm good when it comes to Physics, Algebra, Relativity, Space, and SpaceEngine. But I could still use a LOT of help on the things I still don't know. So I hope I get a lot of help on how all that works, here!

Mr. Abner
Explorer
Explorer

Image Dump

05 Jun 2018 18:04

Propulsion Disk wrote:
Oh, so it's my computer.

Could be, as I see them, too. They are hosted on a third-party site — i.imgur.com

PlutonianEmpire, nice clouds in that middle pic.

Propulsion Disk
Explorer
Explorer

Image Dump

05 Jun 2018 18:11

Mr. Abner wrote:
Source of the post PlutonianEmpire, nice clouds in that middle pic

Dang, I wish I could see it.

the photo guy
Explorer
Explorer

Image Dump

05 Jun 2018 18:31

Propulsion Disk wrote:
Mr. Abner wrote:
Source of the post PlutonianEmpire, nice clouds in that middle pic

Dang, I wish I could see it.

Is it just pure blank for you? or is there anything in there?
HI! I would like to say that I'm just a friendly teen who loves talking and helping people out :) Space engine is truly a wonderful program and the website is also very cool! Many great people here. I hope to make some good friends here.

Propulsion Disk
Explorer
Explorer

Image Dump

05 Jun 2018 18:33

the photo guy wrote:
Source of the post Is it just pure blank for you? or is there anything in there?

No it's just like this tiny X with a white square around it.

the photo guy
Explorer
Explorer

Image Dump

05 Jun 2018 18:39

Propulsion Disk wrote:
the photo guy wrote:
Source of the post Is it just pure blank for you? or is there anything in there?

No it's just like this tiny X with a white square around it.

I see, I have the same problem sometimes.  try right clicking it and then click on Inspect element and then find the line of text that highlights the image, there could be a link in there that you can copy and then paste in a new tab to view it.

EX: 
Attachments
Screenshot (232).png
HI! I would like to say that I'm just a friendly teen who loves talking and helping people out :) Space engine is truly a wonderful program and the website is also very cool! Many great people here. I hope to make some good friends here.

PlutonianEmpire
Pioneer
Pioneer

Image Dump

05 Jun 2018 18:46

Mr. Abner wrote:
Propulsion Disk wrote:
Oh, so it's my computer.

Could be, as I see them, too. They are hosted on a third-party site — i.imgur.com

PlutonianEmpire, nice clouds in that middle pic.

Thank you!

Correct Im hosting them on Imgur. I dont remember which site is more lenient before having to downsize images, here or Imgur.
Specs: Dell Inspiron 5547 (Laptop); 8 gigabytes of RAM; Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz; Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit; Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 4400 (That's all there is :( )

Propulsion Disk
Explorer
Explorer

Image Dump

05 Jun 2018 18:49

I first want to say that this... um... thing has been going on for awhile for some reason i'm not sure of.
the photo guy wrote:
Source of the post I see, I have the same problem sometimes.  try right clicking it and then click on Inspect element and then find the line of text that highlights the image, there could be a link in there that you can copy and then paste in a new tab to view it.

I couldn't find any link but thanks anyway!

the photo guy
Explorer
Explorer

Image Dump

05 Jun 2018 18:53

Propulsion Disk wrote:
I first want to say that this... um... thing has been going on for awhile for some reason i'm not sure of.
the photo guy wrote:
Source of the post I see, I have the same problem sometimes.  try right clicking it and then click on Inspect element and then find the line of text that highlights the image, there could be a link in there that you can copy and then paste in a new tab to view it.

I couldn't find any link but thanks anyway!

ah, darn :/ well ill provide them for ya then :)

1- https://i.imgur.com/u3dLrBm.png
2- https://i.imgur.com/hUpziZM.png
3- https://i.imgur.com/tm4f8lM.png

Propulsion Disk
Explorer
Explorer

Image Dump

05 Jun 2018 18:57