Ultimate space simulation software

stewartIM
Observer
Observer
Topic Author

Poster Dump

27 May 2018 09:46

I thought that it would be interesting to create posters using SpaceEngine images, as that isn't something I had seen before. Below are several of the posters that I have finished. All of these are 8K resolution or higher - open the image in a new tab for full size.

Post your SpaceEngine posters below!

SpaceEngineer
Author of SpaceEngine
Author of SpaceEngine

Poster Dump

28 May 2018 03:07

Wow I like the last one! Wanted to do similar myself :)

tRetro-Visor
Explorer
Explorer

Poster Dump

28 May 2018 19:50

I was going to share these in Photoshoped Image Dump but they fit here more. This was a collaboration with a friend, who gave me the idea and the "logo" for the project while I worked on the Posters

Lunar Astrophotography was a brief mission that took photographs of the Earth, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn with modern equipment, taking advantage of the Moon's lack of atmosphere to achieve unprecedented detail.

Earth Rise 3.0

Long Exposure Image near Andromeda

South America

North America

Mars

Jupiter and Io

Saturn, Enceladus, Thetys and Dione

The bloom, glow, blur and noise are aesthetic choices to imitate real photographs

HarbingerDawn
SE Team Member
SE Team Member

Poster Dump

29 May 2018 16:31

Great work tRetro-Visor!
Ryzen 7 1700 OC to 3.8 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 RAM, GTX 980 Ti 6144 MB VRAM
Posts on old forum: 8717

the photo guy
Explorer
Explorer

Poster Dump

02 Jun 2018 12:06

HI! I would like to say that I'm just a friendly teen who loves talking and helping people out :) Space engine is truly a wonderful program and the website is also very cool! Many great people here. I hope to make some good friends here.

stewartIM
Observer
Observer
Topic Author

Poster Dump

02 Jun 2018 20:57

@the photo guy, awesome!

Fictitious system that I found:

Stars:

I also have another, very large image that imgbb keeps rejecting - I'm not sure how else to share the image.

stewartIM
Observer
Observer
Topic Author

Poster Dump

03 Jun 2018 09:44

Never mind, I found a solution.

the photo guy
Explorer
Explorer

Poster Dump

03 Jun 2018 09:44

stewartIM wrote:
@the photo guy, awesome!

Fictitious system that I found:

Stars:

I also have another, very large image that imgbb keeps rejecting - I'm not sure how else to share the image.

Thank you! you have great ones as well, defiantly poster worthy!  Do you make those ones yourself via Photoshop?
HI! I would like to say that I'm just a friendly teen who loves talking and helping people out :) Space engine is truly a wonderful program and the website is also very cool! Many great people here. I hope to make some good friends here.

stewartIM
Observer
Observer
Topic Author

Poster Dump

03 Jun 2018 09:48

I normally use Paint.NET, which I'm much more familiar with. However, if the image gets too big then I might have to resize it with Photoshop.

the photo guy
Explorer
Explorer

Poster Dump

03 Jun 2018 09:52

stewartIM wrote:
I normally use Paint.NET, which I'm much more familiar with. However, if the image gets too big then I might have to resize it with Photoshop.

oh cool, looks a little but like Gimp. I use Gimp a lot for mine. Your posters are really high res and have a lot of clean detail and info on them, have you sold some? if you haven't have you ever consider selling some of them as prints?

stewartIM
Observer
Observer
Topic Author

Poster Dump

03 Jun 2018 10:04

I had not considered doing that. I'm not sure what SpaceEngineer's policy on selling prints is, and I'm fairly busy most of the time. However, I would be happy to PM you with links to full-res versions of some of the images for you to download and print.

If you know of anyone else who would be interesting in printing these as posters, please let me know.

the photo guy
Explorer
Explorer

Poster Dump

03 Jun 2018 10:10

stewartIM wrote:
I had not considered doing that. I'm not sure what SpaceEngineer's policy on selling prints is, and I'm fairly busy most of the time. However, I would be happy to PM you with links to full-res versions of some of the images for you to download and print.

If you know of anyone else who would be interesting in printing these as posters, please let me know.

I don't think its a big issue, you do after all credit SE for it. ( This collection of images was renders using Space Engine ) but you can message the more in charge people here just to make sure. 
Yes, I would like to download some of these :D

the photo guy
Explorer
Explorer

Poster Dump

01 Jul 2018 17:01

Lujo
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

Poster Dump

02 Jul 2018 20:34