Ultimate space simulation software

Zefnoly
Space Tourist
Space Tourist
Topic Author

A relaxing song perfect for universal exploration

11 Jan 2017 05:46

Whenever I listen to this song. I think about SpaceEngine. It is truly wonderful, and fits perfectly to SpaceEngine. I have for a long time been tempted to make a fan-made music video for it using SpaceEngine.
It is totally worth listening to! Relaxing as well... I fell in love with the song the first time it aired on the radio. And very underrated...
[youtube]S3fdhzjwl1Q[/youtube]
And when I discovered the singer actually is a Norwegian from my country, I like it even more. Dont worry, she sings in English!
The 4 eyed humanoid alien lizard (Fizarian race)

MrZoolook
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

15 Feb 2017 16:47

Dont worry, she sings in English!
I wouldn't mind if she did sing in Norwegian, the nice relaxing tune had me hooked. There are some inspiring lyrics to it though. Nice find!
M/B: F1A55-MLE // CPU: AMD A8-3870 (o/c) // RAM: 2x4gb // GPU: Radeon R7-240 2gb

starry4471
Observer
Observer

26 Apr 2017 01:41

[youtube]w3EyyECISqQ[/youtube]
This is a song found in many Vsauce videos. It has an eerie tone to it, but once the main song part kicks in, you don't feel as afraid. The song uses the modified, high frequency tones of hydrogen, hence the name. It sounds like screeching, it sends chills down my back, but it's fun to listen to for space exploration. It has that kind of vibe to it that makes you wanna go out and do something.

Roswell
Space Pilot
Space Pilot

29 May 2017 13:11

Zefnoly ! This music .... and ... the universe are beautiful. I cried so much because it's too beautiful. I want to add for the space engine game PLEASE, I WANT ONE!

funsihd
Observer
Observer

10 Oct 2017 15:30

he should add more songs. those songs that are currently available in the game are somehow bothering after time.

EricPlayZ
Observer
Observer

26 Jan 2018 16:45

[quote="funsihd"]he should add more songs. those songs that are currently available in the game are somehow bothering after time.[/quote]
Ye, bored of those songs already so I just turn off the music and hear some good songs from youtube.
I love space. I love color. I love life. I love planets. I love stars. I love galaxies. I love my in-game made avatar. I love SpaceEngine. I love everything.

Lexicone
Observer
Observer

28 Jan 2018 16:25

This is what I love listening to when I explore around in Space Engine.