Ultimate space simulation software

Roswell
Space Pilot
Space Pilot
Topic Author

useless password change forcefully >:( sorry

25 Feb 2017 13:57

I do not accept the idea of forcing us to change the passwords every time I log in I fall this stupid page that asks me to change the password forcefully. I do not like to FORCED to change my password, I WANT PEACE WITHOUT FORCED AND NOTHING OF OTHER. It makes me angry if it goes on like that!

FORCE ME TO CHANGE MY PASSPORT BECAUSE TO GO TO BOARD, IT'S 100% ANNOYING!

I forgot to tell you ppl, If you still want to force me to change the password, I will end up losing everything because of you! WATCH OUT!
Attachments
fuck useless password.png
hey why you force me to change password ! >:(

Mosfet
Star Engineer
Star Engineer

25 Feb 2017 14:25

Roswell, please don't make useless threats regarding supposed forum issues, since you have the capability to ask about it in other terms. Frankly I suggest you to count to 100 before posting something when you have any issue whatsoever with the program or the forum.
I don't have idea why this happened, but usually there's always a good reason.
When asked, you can simply change with a temporary password, then go in your User Control Panel and change your password back again.
"Time is illusion. Lunchtime doubly so". Douglas N. Adams
| My mods: http://forum.spaceengine.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=80 | My specs: Asus x555ub - cpu i5-6200u, ram 12gb, gpu nvidia geforce 940m 2gb vram |

PlutonianEmpire
Pioneer
Pioneer

25 Feb 2017 14:33

Alternatively, just use both passwords, save to a text file somewhere, and change to the other every time the requirement is encountered? That's what I do :)

Also take an hour's break from the internet if you wanna post something if you are unsure about unintended consequences. That's something Im still learning to do. Thank God SpaceEngineer Almighty for the edit button! ;)
Specs: STGAubron desktop PC; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060/PCIe/SSE2 12 GB Vram, Intel Core i7-8700 3.2 GHz, 12 cpus; 32 GB RAM; Windows 11 x64

Roswell
Space Pilot
Space Pilot
Topic Author

25 Feb 2017 16:31

But I am against demand for change of passwords force, people. You know I do not like to feel lost in the future because of you!
Please don't make useless threats regarding supposed forum issues, since you have the capability to ask about it in other terms. Frankly I suggest you to count to 100 before posting something when you have any issue whatsoever with the program or the forum.
I don't have idea why this happened, but usually there's always a good reason.
When asked, you can simply change with a temporary password, then go in your User Control Panel and change your password back again.
Mosfet, I do not know who is responsible for putting this thing completely useless, forcing me to change password, it's disgusting. Why I say that, because I'll end up losing everything if you force me to change passwords every time I log in, I'm tired of it.

PlutonianEmpire:Alternatively, just use both passwords, save to a text file somewhere, and change to the other every time the requirement is encountered? That's what I do :)

Also take an hour's break from the internet if you wanna post something if you are unsure about unintended consequences. That's something Im still learning to do. Thank God SpaceEngineer Almighty for the edit button! ;)
I'm not here yet, I'm trying to get rid of this dirty page that kept me from going to the forum and forcing me to change passwords for nothing. I am used to changing by myself without forcing me to change passwords. If I do not want to change passwords you do not force mine. Now stop it. REMOVE THIS HORRIBLE PAGE WHERE IT'S FORCE ME TO CHANGE THE PASSWORD. thanks you. 

Mosfet
Star Engineer
Star Engineer

25 Feb 2017 17:32

Then you can ask for the reasons of this, politely (poliment, n'est-ce pas?), in the appropriate thread, like others did.
"Time is illusion. Lunchtime doubly so". Douglas N. Adams
| My mods: http://forum.spaceengine.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=80 | My specs: Asus x555ub - cpu i5-6200u, ram 12gb, gpu nvidia geforce 940m 2gb vram |

Watsisname
Science Officer
Science Officer

25 Feb 2017 19:04

Roswell, you need to calm down.  You're not the only one being affected by this, and it is not being done to you on purpose or by ill intent.  I don't know why it's happening.  We're working on it.  In the meantime just hang tight and deal with it like everyone else, alright?  Nobody is going to be inclined to assist you if you continue making demands in all caps.

I'm closing this thread since it's served its purpose.