Ultimate space simulation software

hanhan658
Observer
Observer

What's your favourite music in SE?

06 May 2018 14:38

A.e.r.o. - Flying Through The Universe is one of the best music in my opinion.

For some reason, in 0.9.8.0 (actually since 0.9.7.4), this music won't play in game. It's supposed to be the first music when I play it in order. But the next music becomes the first. Is it a bug or something it's supposed to be. This file is in my music folder, only that it would just not play.

vlad01
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

07 May 2018 00:28

Seems fine in mine. Maybe some file issue. Maybe try re-installing and see if it help.

GeoPlayer123YT
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

10 May 2018 11:22

I forgot which one is my favorite but some of my liked ones were The Moon and Kepler(number)b or something.

stewartIM
Observer
Observer

25 May 2018 15:08

My top five tracks:

1. The Blithering Heights
2. Inverted Worlds
3. Solar Protuberance
4. Betelgeuse
5. Auroras

ltecharged
Observer
Observer

26 May 2018 23:00

1) AstroPilot - In the middle, I feel like it's best when flying through the universe when Galaxy's move slowly(not really) past you. It's the most peaceful thing.
2) Lokijar - Drops on Europa, it's another one of those calming songs like In The Middle
3) AstroPilot - Night meeting(verges of time), it puts you in that mood that you not only hear good music, but you feel it through your body as you're exploring the universe.
4) Akira - The Blithering Heights, it makes you feel lonely when you're really not

Andromeda
Space Tourist
Space Tourist
Topic Author

28 May 2018 04:40

GeoPlayer123YT wrote:
I forgot which one is my favorite but some of my liked ones were The Moon and Kepler(number)b or something.

Not entirely sure what to make of that. If you want to listen to them to decide I've linked a video in the OP
--Updated List--