Free planetarium

Martin
Observer
Observer

Work progress - 0.9.8.1

21 Jul 2017 16:00

nonstopsuperguy wrote:
Martin wrote:
Is SE going to be not free in the future?

From what I've seen, they're going to eventually release it on steam. The Steam version will be basically early access, giving players an early look into upcoming versions. The releases will still be free but people who buy it on Steam will have early access to it.

Okay thanks!

nonstopsuperguy
Observer
Observer

Work progress - 0.9.8.1

22 Jul 2017 01:50

Martin wrote:
nonstopsuperguy wrote:
Martin wrote:
Is SE going to be not free in the future?

From what I've seen, they're going to eventually release it on steam. The Steam version will be basically early access, giving players an early look into upcoming versions. The releases will still be free but people who buy it on Steam will have early access to it.

Okay thanks!

No problem my dude. That's as far as I know, though. SpaceEngineer, feel free to correct me
Universe of Possibilities

Teterrimo
Observer
Observer

Work progress - 0.9.8.1

22 Jul 2017 02:37

Nice ;) Could be good if in the future will be also the weather on the planets. Like on Titan, that rains methane

I was wondering to know, about an old question: there will be any updates about the accuracy of orbits? I mean for the solar system 

Bye 

Fireinthehole
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

Work progress - 0.9.8.1

22 Jul 2017 03:38

Teterrimo wrote:
Nice ;) Could be good if in the future will be also the weather on the planets. Like on Titan, that rains methane

I was wondering to know, about an old question: there will be any updates about the accuracy of orbits? I mean for the solar system 

Bye 

Yes, there will. I believe HarbingerDawn said that it will be in this release. VSOP87.

SpaceEngineer
Author of SpaceEngine
Author of SpaceEngine
Topic Author

Work progress - 0.9.8.1

22 Jul 2017 04:34

Quarior wrote:
Source of the post or you create a new class City planet ?

No
Dr. Kaii wrote:
Source of the post Is  the bug the flickering? Did you managed to fix it?

No
Teterrimo wrote:
Source of the post I was wondering to know, about an old question: there will be any updates about the accuracy of orbits? I mean for the solar system 

I planning to implement VSOP87/DE403 soon, and maybe release a quick patch for 0.980 with this feature only. Before the total solar eclipse in August.

Teterrimo
Observer
Observer

Work progress - 0.9.8.1

22 Jul 2017 07:51

SpaceEngineer wrote:
Teterrimo wrote:
Source of the post I was wondering to know, about an old question: there will be any updates about the accuracy of orbits? I mean for the solar system 

I planning to implement VSOP87/DE403 soon, and maybe release a quick patch for 0.980 with this feature only. Before the total solar eclipse in August.

Very good thing! ;)