I am currently doing the German translation. And it is up to date for the Steam version, which is version 0.981.
But you can check it, maybe you have improvements.
A bit offtopic, but here is the edited ger-gui.cfg.
- I have replaced some words with more "official" terms used in astronomy.
- There was one small typo (Tropospause -> Tropopause).
- There were two major errors:
An error with the translation of the giant star classes. They were all shifted and a bit convoluted. They use now the correct german astronomical terminology (the english giant star classes were correct in the english version of Space Engine).
And "trillion" was translated to "Trillion", which I changed to the correct "Billiarde".
- There were also some strange wordings, which were changed, like (Maschinen aus -> Triebwerke aus), (Headset virtuelle Realität -> VR-Headset).
The complete changes are documented in the spoiler tab. The structure is ["english" "new german translation" //old german translation]
[*]I attached the edited translation file as ger-gui_edited.cfg.