Hello, I have a major problem.
Besides that, I also have few fairly minor issues I can live with. For example: Planets are sometimes glitchy in editor mode, but it's good in planetarium. SE crashes when I fly like crazy in globular clusters, nebulae or galactic cores. My computer does not like these, but everything is fine when being careful and not being too hard on the game. It works well with default settings (Only change I did is turning off motion blur of stars)
A first, here are my labtop specifications:
Windows: Windows 8 Pro
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
RAM: 4.00 GB (2.98 GB usable)
System type: 32-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
And now my major problem.
I have created several systems from the game Freelancer intended to become an addon one day.
Here are changes I have made outside of the addons folder: data/models/nebulae - I unzipped NebulaeModels0980.pak and copied m1-92 script. I created a .cfg file for that one, changed the name of the copied nebula and zipped it back so I could use it. I have also extracted textures and all necessary files for that particular nebula and copied to the addons folder. This worked as it was meant to.. No issues at all yet.
The problem itself came out of sudden with no apparent bad move from my side... I create a star in the addons/catalogs/stars and go ingame to export it's comets and use them for that star systems in the addons/catalogs/planets. I start SE and it crashes. When I remove the file from /planets it works well again. I can still make systems with planets and without comets, but it is unrealistic. This happens regardless the star type, I tried orange main sequence, white subgiant and white dwarf. SE even handles six wormholes present in one particular system without issues, but comets seem to crash the game.
And the most confusing facts are that I have created around forty systems before the issue started to happen. And they pretty much all have comets except a white supergiant star (SE did not generate them). No problems with these, but I cannot create realistic comet-filled systems at the moment. se.log also does not describe the issue in any way, unless I haven't noticed.
Here is the crash report (Typical SpaceEngine.exe has stopped working)
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: SpaceEngine.exe
Application Version: 0.9.8.0
Application Timestamp: 579b9616
Fault Module Name: SpaceEngine.exe
Fault Module Version: 0.9.8.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 579b9616
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 002389c7
OS Version: 6.2.918.104.22.168.256.48
Locale ID: 1029
Additional Information: 55bd
Additional Information: 55bdb125e5f5eebba32ff4470f6d6db1
Additional Information: d8e7
Additional Information: d8e728c
The log, if it can help: Comet crash occurs with Dublin system
Edit: Reinstalling SE and throwing my addons and changes back into it did not help.