Some issues in test build 0.990.37.1670:
1. Wrong characters in top-left info block.
Solar day: pipe character "|" instead of infinity "∞" (I guess).
Mass: underscore character "_" when displaying mass of an asteroid.
Periods, solar day and also current time at bottom: "¤" character between numbers.
2. Earth sign (and maybe others) in subscript (bottom of text line) is undecipherable now. Screenshots in the spoiler below.
3. Not specific to latest versions, I think the text needs some darker outline for contrast, to be visible on bright backgrounds. Or at least a translucent black filled rectangle behind the text block. Maybe as an option, e.g. its opacity slider.
4. Barycenter of a star system looks like a colored rectangle in space. Its color seems to depend on some part of text on screen. First it was blue-green and flickered while texture loading spinner was active, not visible when loading finished, and appeared again if I moved around to trigger more loading. After program restart I tried to look at it from away of any planets, it became red or orange, getting transparent with distance and opaque when near to the barycenter point itself.
Even if rectangle itself is a proper part of rendering, flickering color must be a bug.
The place is:se://v=990&n=square%20in%20space&b=RS%2 ... =1&f=0&e=0
I've seen worse things in the first Steam release version when I toggled compression on and off several times, but those artifacts did not change color, just a corrupt-colored patch on polygons of space area, and disappeared after program restart.
P.S. Driver update to latest (Radeon Software version 18.6.1 to 19.7.1) did not change anything here.
PC: years old Intel i7-4770, 32 GB RAM, Radeon RX 460, 4 GB VRAM, 2560x1440 (main) + 4k (secondary), Win7x64.