Spinecone
Space Tourist
Space Tourist
Topic Author

The "Black Brown Dwarf Plague"

26 Apr 2018 13:49

Alright so
This is GQ Lupi A, or well, how it is shown in my SE
I am not sure when this problem showed up, but only today I have managed to understand more how this.. glitch work
Basically so far, only single stars with a brown dwarf orbiting around them are seen to be affected, the star itself is even convered into the same brown dwarf class, only the radius remains unchanged, and of course: they both turn into pseudo black holes
Anyone else had this issues? I could be concerning the 0980e extention but I have no proof of it so far, it has been quite annoying

Nimotek
Observer
Observer

11 May 2018 18:09

I'm getting similar issue with earth and moon surfaces.  Same issue whether HD, Ultra paks installed or uninstalled.  Most the time it will load a few squares of the surface but most of surface will be blacked out/missing with earth or moon.  I think this particularly happens when I have spacecraft built.  I have NVidia card so not an Intel HD issue I don't think.

Mosfet
Star Engineer
Star Engineer

12 May 2018 02:31

Nimotek,
it seems you have some texture issue. Please use https://pastebin.com/ to post your se.log file, which is located in your SpaceEngine/system/ folder, and give us here the address of the file.
"Time is illusion. Lunchtime doubly so". Douglas N. Adams
| My mods: http://forum.spaceengine.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=80 | My specs: Asus x555ub - cpu i5-6200u, ram 12gb, gpu nvidia geforce 940m 2gb vram |

satchakil
Observer
Observer

12 May 2018 08:25

Try to unzip or install SE into new directory. For me, the problem appeared when I overwritten files in the old installation of Space Engine.