Ultimate space simulation software

MRoth1138
Astronaut
Astronaut

Screenshots for the gallery

14 Jul 2017 16:13

LOL XD nah everything should reset itself one you close the program. You can go pretty far with the editor once you get the hang of it :)
How in the world did you make that picture you showed as an example?
Well first thing I did was find a system with 2 gas giants with rings, then I used the editor to make the orbit of both of them on the same path. then one they got close together I shrunk one of them and merged them together. 3rd I changed the 2 planets axis and made the rings the same size to give that cool atom like ring effect. lastly I changed the stars orbit and temp and brightness etc. to make them blue and red and about the same exposure. I did also have a little photo edits in there to make the colors stand out more.  
Wow that's insanely awesome. I'll keep practicing with it

the photo guy
Explorer
Explorer

14 Jul 2017 16:17

How in the world did you make that picture you showed as an example?
Well first thing I did was find a system with 2 gas giants with rings, then I used the editor to make the orbit of both of them on the same path. then one they got close together I shrunk one of them and merged them together. 3rd I changed the 2 planets axis and made the rings the same size to give that cool atom like ring effect. lastly I changed the stars orbit and temp and brightness etc. to make them blue and red and about the same exposure. I did also have a little photo edits in there to make the colors stand out more.  
sweet! Soon the photos will become really good! and you will rule the form with your photos!!! XD remember there's a lot I mean ALOT to do in space engine. so keep discovering! I love talking and helping people out, so I'm usually in the chat very often you can give questions or just chat in there if you like. 
I don't really come on here anymore, I used to! a lot. but now Its kind of just for news and stuff. I don't talk anymore :/

MRoth1138
Astronaut
Astronaut

14 Jul 2017 16:42

sweet! Soon the photos will become really good! and you will rule the form with your photos!!! XD remember there's a lot I mean ALOT to do in space engine. so keep discovering! I love talking and helping people out, so I'm usually in the chat very often you can give questions or just chat in there if you like. 
There really is. And I'll definitely keep in touch, I've been messing with the editor ever since you told me about it lol

MRoth1138
Astronaut
Astronaut

20 Jul 2017 21:26

This is my absolute favorite picture I've ever taken inside Space Engine
Attachments
scr00080.jpg

MRoth1138
Astronaut
Astronaut

20 Jul 2017 21:35

And here's a few more. 
Attachments
scr00066.jpg
scr00081.jpg
scr00083.jpg
scr00085.jpg
scr00087.jpg
scr00106.jpg
scr00108.jpg
scr00117.jpg
scr00118.jpg
scr00120.jpg

the photo guy
Explorer
Explorer

20 Jul 2017 21:40

And here's a few more. 
these are getting even better! :) And I saw your either Saturn one as well.
but dang your Saturn one before this post and numbers 3, 7 and 9 are really awesome! IDK where you found or how you made 9 though O_o 
I don't really come on here anymore, I used to! a lot. but now Its kind of just for news and stuff. I don't talk anymore :/

MRoth1138
Astronaut
Astronaut

20 Jul 2017 22:16

And here's a few more. 
but dang your Saturn one before this post and numbers 3, 7 and 9 are really awesome! IDK where you found or how you made 9 though O_o 
Thanks man. Number 9 is the Cat's Eye Nebula, and I'm using the Bambusmans Nebulae 4.5 mod, that's how I was able to get it to look that way. I'm glad you're liking these, it's always nice to know your stuff is appreciated :)

the photo guy
Explorer
Explorer

20 Jul 2017 22:23

And here's a few more. 
Thanks man. Number 9 is the Cat's Eye Nebula, and I'm using the Bambusmans Nebulae 4.5 mod, that's how I was able to get it to look that way. I'm glad you're liking these, it's always nice to know your stuff is appreciated :)
of course man! it can raise motivation and they are defiantly getting better :) you can also post screenshots in the image dump and I'm almost always there.
The nebula editor will come very handy for me and you in version 9.801! cant wait for that!

MRoth1138
Astronaut
Astronaut

20 Jul 2017 23:30

of course man! it can raise motivation and they are defiantly getting better :) you can also post screenshots in the image dump and I'm almost always there.
The nebula editor will come very handy for me and you in version 9.801! cant wait for that!
I can't wait for the new version. And can you explain the image dump? I was looking for somewhere were I can actually post my pics and up until now I thought this was the only way

the photo guy
Explorer
Explorer

20 Jul 2017 23:32

I can't wait for the new version. And can you explain the image dump? I was looking for somewhere were I can actually post my pics and up until now I thought this was the only way
image dump is pretty much it's name, you dump your photos in there and people get to see them :). the topic is located in the "space journeys" forum.

MRoth1138
Astronaut
Astronaut

20 Jul 2017 23:35

image dump is pretty much it's name, you dump your photos in there and people get to see them :). the topic is located in the "space journeys" forum.
That's awesome! Thanks... should I repost so other people can see my stuff there too?

the photo guy
Explorer
Explorer

20 Jul 2017 23:37

That's awesome! Thanks... should I repost so other people can see my stuff there too?
If you want to, id say go for it but that's your choice :)

googol
Observer
Observer

24 Oct 2018 13:59

Hello, I know this thread hasn't seen activity in a while but I'd still like to upload a selection of my screenshots, ... if I could. I created my account solely for this purpose and I don't know how to post pictures.
Simply pasting them seems to exceed the character limit.

JackDole
Star Engineer
Star Engineer

24 Oct 2018 15:21

... if I could.
You can edit your post, create your own threads, post pictures if you have made at least 10 posts. See 'Forum Rules'.
JackDole's Universe 0.990: http://forum.spaceengine.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=546
JackDole's Archive: http://forum.spaceengine.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=419
JackDole: Mega structures ... http://old.spaceengine.org/forum/17-3252-1 (Old forum)

googol
Observer
Observer

25 Oct 2018 09:02

Now, here are some planets:
Attachments
Planet 2.jpg
scr00081.jpg
scr00094.jpg
scr00084.jpg
scr00018.jpg