Marko S. wrote:
Marko S. wrote:
Yeah, I know. I just wanted to point it out because I often use spaceships. If you read my previous post here, you can see that I wrote for suggestions that you need to be really creative to suggest something that is not on TO DO
1. You're not a moderator nor an administrator. You have no ability to set rules for a thread you haven't even made yourself.
2. I know you're pointing it out, I'm just telling you that Space Engineer is likely planning it.
1. I didn't say that I am moderator and that I crated rules.
2. I never said that hyperlink that I typed is mine. If that's what your meant.
3. I know rules and my position on this forum. I don't know is this is normal conversation or some sort of argument!?
Overall, I know what is planned and what isn't. I am saying that this feature should be implemented soon or when Vladimir had predicted.
The way you worded yourself makes it seem like you're some kind of authority, i.e a moderator/administrator.
"You can see that I wrote for suggestions that you need to be really creative to suggest something". Due to language differences I can see how you didn't mean to come off that way. But even so, there's no rule saying that you cannot post a suggestion if it's not creative. How do you even gauge someone's creativity objectively? That's nonsensical.
Didn't mean to argue with you but you came off extremely rude and condescending.
Space Engineer will update during his own time through this priorities. Don't nag him with suggestions and tell him he needs to do them soon.