Ultimate space simulation software

gamadh
Astronaut
Astronaut

General questions about SpaceEngine

30 Nov 2017 17:28

XBrain130 wrote:
gamadh wrote:
we already had information about the composition of the planetary atmosphere, we now have information about the composition of the oceans and the planet itself, so I ask, when are we going to have information about the composition of the types of life that we find in the universe?

Idk, we are terribly biased on this since we only know the composition of 1 (one) type of life that successfully took hold of its home planet :P

but when I say this I am referring to the types of life that we find in SE
In such a hostile universe it is not necessary be the center to be special, just be alive

HarbingerDawn
SE Team Member
SE Team Member

30 Nov 2017 17:59

gamadh wrote:
Source of the post but when I say this I am referring to the types of life that we find in SE

We already have this information, life in SE is classified as organic (carbon-based) or exotic (anything else).
Ryzen 7 1700 OC to 3.8 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 RAM, GTX 980 Ti 6144 MB VRAM
Posts on old forum: 8717

ARBB
Astronaut
Astronaut

06 Dec 2017 05:02

• With new reflection maps, will solar panels be reflective? And will different parts of the spacecraft have different reflections index, as in, some parts are kinda reflective, and others are a full blown mirror?
  • Since planet textures, will spaceship textures be updated as well? Not to the same extent but, just a lil' bit.
S M OO T H RºCªMBºLºNE