Ultimate space simulation software

tornadotodd
Space Pilot
Space Pilot

Klud's Addons & Mods

16 Jun 2018 21:00

Not sure but I am more interested in higher earth resolution. Even orbiter is a step above. SE could really step up parts of Earth for sure I wish I knew how to get ahold of kludd bc I would pick up the work on the mapping

tRetro-Visor
Explorer
Explorer

Klud's Addons & Mods

17 Jun 2018 10:01

You can get better displacements maps from Google Earth and Global Mapper. I've done that with the andes mountain range. Problem is, I don't know how to properly add them to space engine
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known."

Circles [GD]
Observer
Observer

Klud's Addons & Mods

19 Jun 2018 16:12

I have installed everything here. Thank you so much for this.

tornadotodd
Space Pilot
Space Pilot

Klud's Addons & Mods

04 Aug 2018 17:12

tRetro-Visor wrote:
You can get better displacements maps from Google Earth and Global Mapper. I've done that with the andes mountain range. Problem is, I don't know how to properly add them to space engine                               Did you ever figure out how to add the better maps, I so bad want to do that. If we could figure it out I would help, and we could section off the earth and map the planet.....I remain very disappointed how low rez Earth is other than Kludd's addon and nobody knows how to reach him.

PlutonianEmpire
Pioneer
Pioneer

Klud's Addons & Mods

04 Aug 2018 20:28

Yikes, even PMs dont get his attention?

As for mapping, I desperatly need a fictive Island to be seamlessly into the south atlantic as part of my tpe mod :cry: So I feel your pain
Specs: Dell Inspiron 5547 (Laptop); 8 gigabytes of RAM; Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz; Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit; Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 4400 (That's all there is :( )