ettore_bilbo
Explorer
Explorer
Topic Author

Ettore_BilBo's Hangar

13 Jun 2018 10:43

NEW PAK

- 8 stations with various purposes

some sm files are really heavy, over 300 mb, take this into account!

Download Here

Mr. Abner
World Builder
World Builder

Ettore_BilBo's Hangar

15 Jun 2018 02:00

I love 'em!

Adding some docking ports (and perhaps some eye candy) to one or two now...
scr01101.jpg
scr01102.jpg
scr01103.jpg
Edit: Hey... are you by chance planning any surface bases for the next version?

reicou
Observer
Observer

Ettore_BilBo's Hangar

15 Jun 2018 09:00

[quote="Mr. Abner"]I love 'em!

Adding some docking ports (and perhaps some eye candy) to one or two now...

scr01101.jpg
scr01102.jpg
scr01103.jpg

Edit: Hey... are you by chance planning any surface bases for the next version?[/quote]

How do you add that docking ports? I want too :)

ettore_bilbo
Explorer
Explorer
Topic Author

Ettore_BilBo's Hangar

15 Jun 2018 12:32

are you by chance planning any surface bases for the next version?
yes, some time ago I started working on it, then I stopped waiting for 0.9.9.0
Attachments
scr00143b.jpg

Propulsion Disk
Explorer
Explorer

Ettore_BilBo's Hangar

15 Jun 2018 13:11

How do you add that docking ports? I want too
In the ship editor (Shift F2) you can add a docking port by clicking on the "edit docking port" button and then choose where you want it to be (I'm pretty sure it has to be a single module though.) But if the spacecraft has been compressed into a .pak file I'm pretty sure you can't use the ship editor.

reicou
Observer
Observer

Ettore_BilBo's Hangar

15 Jun 2018 14:38

[quote="Propulsion Disk"][quote="reicou"][post]20959[/post] How do you add that docking ports? I want too [/quote]
In the ship editor (Shift F2) you can add a docking port by clicking on the "edit docking port" button and then choose where you want it to be (I'm pretty sure it has to be a single module though.) But if the spacecraft has been compressed into a .pak file I'm pretty sure you can't use the ship editor.[/quote]

Thanks dude :))

Propulsion Disk
Explorer
Explorer

Ettore_BilBo's Hangar

15 Jun 2018 15:12

Thanks dude )
Oh it was nothing.
How do you add that docking ports? I want too
In the ship editor (Shift F2) you can add a docking port by clicking on the "edit docking port" button and then choose where you want it to be (I'm pretty sure it has to be a single module though.) But if the spacecraft has been compressed into a .pak file I'm pretty sure you can't use the ship editor.
 It seems that you keep copying and pasting quotes, on the spaceengine forum there are ways to put the quotes you want into a special text box. you can make quotes by ether highlighting sentences and selecting "insert quote in the quick reply form" that shows up and it'll appear down there, or you can press the quote button on the top right of any post if you want to quote all of it. Sorry if you already knew this and I just told you again for no reason, it's just because that, on my end, your quotes appear as just things you typed in, but it did give me a notification that you quoted me.

Mr. Abner
World Builder
World Builder

Ettore_BilBo's Hangar

16 Jun 2018 00:28

He/she's a "new" user with less than ten posts, as a result his/her posts will have some limitations until that ten-post number has been reached.

Yes, you can use the shift-F2 editor for a ship in a .pak file, but the corresponding .cfg file or .sss file will be saved in the addons folder as a plain text file, with the expanded folder structure. Space Engine will use that file rather then the one in the .pak file as it has a newer file date.

If you want to keep the .pak file current with your own modifications, you will have to "rezip" it.

yes, some time ago I started working on it, then I stopped waiting for 0.9.9.0
Excellent! :)

reicou
Observer
Observer

Ettore_BilBo's Hangar

16 Jun 2018 05:59

Propulsion Disk wrote:

>  It seems that you keep copying and pasting quotes, on the spaceengine forum there

>  are ways to put the quotes you want into a special text box. you can make quotes

>  by ether highlighting sentences and selecting "insert quote in the quick reply form"

>  that shows up and it'll appear down there, or you can press the quote button on

>  the top right of any post if you want to quote all of it. Sorry if you already knew

>  this and I just told you again for no reason, it's just because that, on my end,

>  your quotes appear as just things you typed in, but it did give me a notification

>  that you quoted me.

Again, thank you very much  :lol:

I tried reply whit quote symbol 2 times, but I dont know why, that dont works for me  :(

But many thanks for your help, really  ;)

Mr. Abner
World Builder
World Builder

Ettore_BilBo's Hangar

16 Jun 2018 07:16

I tried reply whit quote symbol 2 times, but I dont know why, that dont works for me
Don't worry, as I tried to explain above, after you've made 10 posts, you will gain access to all normal forum functions.

Hope you don't mind me posting some more pics in your thread, ettore_bilbo, but they do feature your station. :)
scr01115.jpg
This station is so fancy...
scr01116.jpg
...it has valet parking! Don't forget to tip!
And I added a couple of starship docks. :o A refit station. :)
scr01119.jpg

Propulsion Disk
Explorer
Explorer

Ettore_BilBo's Hangar

16 Jun 2018 09:48

Propulsion Disk wrote:

>  It seems that you keep copying and pasting quotes, on the spaceengine forum there

>  are ways to put the quotes you want into a special text box. you can make quotes

>  by ether highlighting sentences and selecting "insert quote in the quick reply form"

>  that shows up and it'll appear down there, or you can press the quote button on

>  the top right of any post if you want to quote all of it. Sorry if you already knew

>  this and I just told you again for no reason, it's just because that, on my end,

>  your quotes appear as just things you typed in, but it did give me a notification

>  that you quoted me.

Again, thank you very much  :lol:

I tried reply whit quote symbol 2 times, but I dont know why, that dont works for me  :(

But many thanks for your help, really  ;)
Your welcome again! :D

reicou
Observer
Observer

Ettore_BilBo's Hangar

16 Jun 2018 11:06

Mr. Abner wrote:

> Don't worry, as I tried to explain above, after you've made 10 posts, you will gain

>  access to all normal forum functions.

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Thanks [/font][img=25x24]http://forum.spaceengine.org/images/smi ... _smile.png[/img][font=Roboto, sans-serif], I was thinking something like that.[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Im using Merlin spacecraft too, ;D  its my favorite in Orbiter and here because has a great cockpit.[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]How do you do for have lights in stations? , I think I havent  : oops:[/font]

Propulsion Disk
Explorer
Explorer

Ettore_BilBo's Hangar

16 Jun 2018 11:23

How do you do for have lights in stations? , I think I havent  : oops:
Are you asking how to add lights to spacecrafts? I can't really tell, but if you are then you only can when you make the spacecraft in your own 3d editor as a material, not in spaceengine.