Free planetarium

Quarior
Explorer
Explorer
Topic Author
Location: Local Universe/Laniakea/Virgo SC/Local Group/Via Lactea/Orion–Cygnus Arm/Sol System/Gaia

Quarior's mods

03 Nov 2016 07:46

Welcome to my mods page.
You can discover my site for my mods : Quarior14's mod for Space Engine (it is French).
Put mod on addons folder.
Catalogs

► Pirate Galaxy - fiction and game

► Spacyas - fiction

Kerbal Space Program solar system correction (Kerbol' system) (fiction and game) (Original : Kerbal Space Program addon (RockoRocks))
quarior14 wrote:

Interstellar solar system correction (Gargantua' system) (fiction and film) (Original : Interstellar Addon 0.9.7.4 (Only tested with Patch 7) (DoctorOfSpace))
Place Interstellar.sc and InterstellarWormholes.sc on catalogs/planets and InterstellarLoc.sc on catalogs/stars.

quarior14 wrote:
Thanks to kham132 for publish here.

Les mondes d'Aldébaran (fiction and book)
Download Les mondes d'Aldébaran
For the system Antares which is actually GJ 1211, I put the real position of this star (thanks for JackDole), so it is not next to Antares, same view from Earth.
The period of revolution of the system Aldebaran and Betelgeuse are not taken into account because otherwise, the planets will be very hot see calcined. The other planets that are not specified in the book are clarified, I just put the SemiMajorAxis.
GJ 1211-5 (commonly called in the series Antarès-5) :
Aldébaran-4 :

Minecraft system (game)

quarior14 wrote:
Songs of a Distant Earth (book and sci-fi) (Les chants de la Terre lointaine)
Thalassa :

Sagan 2 :

Download Songs of a Distant Earth

quarior14 wrote:
Update Song_of_a_Distant_Earth.pak with a new link, the pak have the Small Magellan, in the book, it does not exist, there is the real Magellan which is 4 km long and 1 km wide but since I used the editor to the vessels, it only 100 m length, hence the name Small Magellan. If anyone can make a wide release, thank you in advance.

Small Magellan :

Download Song_of_a_Distant_Earth.pak

quarior14 wrote:
Le Monde Merveilleux (sci-fi)
A system imaginary
Download Le Monde Merveilleux

quarior14 wrote:
World of Warcraft system (fiction and game)
The system of the game World of Warcraft.
► Screenshots

The organisation of this system it is hypothetic.
Download World of Warcraft

The Great Battle of The Universe (fiction) (Original : The Great Battle of The Universe (Chris94))
quarior14 wrote:
I made the pak for 0.9.8.0 because I think everyone was waiting and especially to revive the addons because I think that the author has a lot of work.
The Great Battle of The Universe.pak
Put on addons folder.

Procedural Solar System (fiction)
quarior14 wrote:
I made procedural Solar System (it's not 100% procedural). In the pak, you a two different versions in a another location.
  • Search D P Solar System for the same solar system, but the textures (DiffMap, Clouds) are procedurals
  • Search P Solar System for the same solar system, but the textures and bump maps are procedurals
Download Procedural Solar System (Diff Procedural and Procedural).pak

D P Earth and TARDIS (no include, see here) :

Quarior wrote:
Rogua system (fiction)
A rogue system special.
Download Rogua.pak.

Quarior wrote:
Cubya system (fiction)
A system with a star, planet and moon in cubic.
Cubya.pak

► How to create cubic asters

Thanks to JackDole for the new cube texture.

Quarior wrote:
Minecraftia System (fiction et game)
I made the system inspired by this site by the request of Rigeeel.
Download

Quarior wrote:
Discworld (fiction, book and movie) (Original by JackDole)
I update the Discworld with a map no finished but have the principal continent and island. There are not now the turtle and elephants.
Put the pak in addons folder.
Download
Last edited by Quarior on 03 May 2017 01:23, edited 18 times in total.

MatsoftwareAtHereToo
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

Re: Quarior's mods

04 Nov 2016 04:25

Hello, quarior14, I'm Matsoftware from the old website, your spoilers are not working, try without spoiler titles|DOT|
My mods, My forum
The new website is too dark|DOT| Matsoftware from the old forum[DOT]

Quarior
Explorer
Explorer
Topic Author
Location: Local Universe/Laniakea/Virgo SC/Local Group/Via Lactea/Orion–Cygnus Arm/Sol System/Gaia

04 Nov 2016 08:30

MatsoftwareAtHereToo wrote:
Hello, quarior14, I'm Matsoftware from the old website, your spoilers are not working, try without spoiler titles|DOT|

I know, I post the problem here. I leave like that until I have an answer if the problem will be resolved or not, if not, I would spoilers unnamed :( .

MatsoftwareAtHereToo
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

04 Nov 2016 08:38

Quarior wrote:

I know, I post the problem here. I leave like that until I have an answer if the problem will be resolved or not, if not, I would spoilers unnamed :( .

Ok, Is there a way to change the background color? Because I think it's a bit too dark|DOT|
My mods, My forum

Quarior
Explorer
Explorer
Topic Author

04 Nov 2016 08:42

Quarior wrote:

Ok, Is there a way to change the background color? Because I think it's a bit too dark|DOT|

I do not think but it corresponds with the interstellar void (away planets, stars, nebulae, galaxies ...) and also that space is composed almost empty.

MatsoftwareAtHereToo
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

04 Nov 2016 08:50

Quarior wrote:
Quarior wrote:

I do not think but it corresponds with the interstellar void (away planets, stars, nebulae, galaxies ...) and also that space is composed almost empty.

Okay
My mods, My forum

Quarior
Explorer
Explorer
Topic Author

05 Nov 2016 07:43

Rogua system (fiction)
A rogue system special.
Rogua.jpg
Rogua system

Download
Rogua.pak
The pak for Rogua system
(1.55 KiB) Downloaded 43 times

Quarior
Explorer
Explorer
Topic Author

Quarior's mods

15 Nov 2016 09:05

For those who like fantasy (roleplay, RPG), here's a Sanctworld calendar (French). Enjoy :)!

Quarior
Explorer
Explorer
Topic Author

Quarior's mods

21 Nov 2016 12:13

Cubya system (fiction)
A system with a star, planet and moon in cubic.
Cubya.pak
The pak to put on addons folder
(1.77 MiB) Downloaded 46 times

Cubya.jpg
Cubya

Cubya 1.jpg
Cubya 1

Cubya 1.1 view on Cubya 1.jpg
Cubya 1.1 view on Cubya 1

Cubya 1 view on Cubya 1.1.jpg
Cubya 1 view on Cubya 1.1

► How to create cubic asters

Thanks to JackDole for the new cube texture.

Quarior
Explorer
Explorer
Topic Author

Quarior's mods

03 May 2017 01:16

Discworld (fiction, book and movie) (Original by JackDole)
I update the Discworld with a map no finished but have the principal continent and island. There are not now the turtle and elephants.
Discworld.jpg
The Discworld (Disc World)

Put the pak in addons folder.
Download

Stargate38
Observer
Observer

Quarior's mods

29 May 2017 14:21

Could you please reupload The Great Battle of The Universe.pak? The link isn't working.

JackDole
Pioneer
Pioneer

Quarior's mods

29 May 2017 14:46

Stargate38 wrote:
Source of the post Could you please reupload The Great Battle of The Universe.pak? The link isn't working.

Try this: http://old.spaceengine.org/_fr/18/The_Great_Battl.pak

Quarior
Explorer
Explorer
Topic Author

Quarior's mods

29 May 2017 22:32

Thanks JackDole to answer but I think the [url=old.spaceengine.org]old site[/url] will be soon to back to [url=en.spaceengine.org]en.spaceengine.org[/url] (to confirm).