ideas for astronaut mods in SE:
1. Regular humans, with different branches and categories, such as male humans or female humans. There may also be a branch for male astronauts and female astronauts.
2. Alien life forms with spacesuits
3. The same alien life forms except without spacesuits.
4. Animal life on Earth (No spacesuits)
5. Animal life on Earth (Spacesuits)
6. Gachas (Spacesuits)
7. Gachas (No spacesuits)
Numbers 6 and 7 will rely on the Gacha solar system. Please keep that in mind.
8. Animals of Darwin IV (For more information, you can look it up.)
9. Earth plants
10. Darwin IV plants
11. Arthropod rock aliens from the Apollo 18 movie, complete with different variants and definitely needs to include the camouflaged form, aka the 'rock' form.
ideas for probe mods in SE:
1. The NEAR Shoemaker probe on (433) Eros
2. The Huygens probe, maybe with a separate Cassini probe also (for those who want to relive the Cassini mission. :3)
3. Hubble Space Telescope
4. Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter
6. Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter
8. obsolete idea, I already found a mod for that
9. Pioneer 10
10. Pioneer 11
13. Suomi NPP
ideas for planetship mods in SE:
1. The Saturn V
2. The Space Launch System
3. SpaceX Starship
4. Project Artemis, launching women to the moon as a follow-up program to Apollo
5. Project Orion, with a nuclear pulse engine (The nuclear pulses probably cannot be added in, however)
6. Project Apollo, complete with the command module, service module, and LEM ascent/descent modules. DLC to this mod will be the damaged Apollo 13 service module.
7. Falcon 9 and Falcon Heavy
ideas for space station mods in SE:
1. International Space Station (ISS)
2. Dyson spheres of various sizes
3. Black hole bombs of various sizes
4. Space elevator parts of various sizes (counterweight, tether, anchor, climber)
5. Space elevators of various sizes (the whole thing coming together, except for the climber)
6. Lunar Gateway proposed station
7. Salyut - Soviet Union (Deorbited)
8. Mir - Soviet Union (Deorbited)
9. Skylab - United States (Operational)
10. Tiangong-1 (Heavenly Palace 1) - China (Deorbited)
11. Old ISS prototypes, aka Space Station Freedom (Scrapped)
ideas for starship mods in SE:
1. IXS Enterprise
ideas for other things you can add into any category in SE:
6. Artificial planets
7. Artificial stars
8. Artificial moons
ideas for shuttles in SE:
1. Space Shuttle Columbia (Normal)
2. Space Shuttle Columbia (Breached left wing)
3. Space Shuttle Endeavour
4. Space Shuttle Discovery
5. Space Shuttle Challenger (Normal)
6. Fragments of Space Shuttle Challenger
7. Space Shuttle Atlantis
8. Any of the above space shuttles with external tank attached
9. Any of the above space shuttles with external tank and SRBs attached
11. External tank
12. External tank with SRBs attached
13. Any of the above space shuttles without a name printed on it so it can be any space shuttle you want
14. Fragments of the Space Shuttle Columbia
ideas for fictional stuff in SE:
1. The Kerbal Space Center
2. Kerbal spacecrafts
3. Alien habitats
4. Alien space centers
ideas for other real stuff in SE:
2. Actual space centers
ideas for corrections to mods in SE:
1: Quarior's fix on RockoRocks' Kerbal Space Program mod - Everything in the system should be scaled up 10 times, Eve should have 100% cloud cover, a higher greenhouse effect, and a higher sea level. Kerbin should have around 47% to 52% cloud cover and terrain patches, fix terrain glitches on Bop and Gilly, Jool should have actual clouds rather than a surface texture, maybe perhaps add a female Kerbonaut model. Also, Kerbin should have a higher greenhouse effect to make it even more earthlike.
2: The Star Trek ships mod: Some ships don't have engine effects.
3: The Star Wars catalogs mod: Nal Hutta should be hotter, since it literally states the planet as hot and swampy, according to Wookieepedia.
4: The Star Wars ships mod: Perhaps add more Rebel ships and add the second Death Star. Also, perhaps add engine effects and warp drives to the ships. Maybe also add more thrust to the ships. And if you want, make two versions of the Starkiller Base. (e.g. the regular one, and another icy planet for a replacement)
5: ACB: Some ships do not have any engine or thruster effects.
6: Sonic Universe: A.Sun (Alternate Sun) appears to be infinitely large, instead of being 1,392,000 kilometers in diameter. This causes any spacecrafts built around it to be ejected from the universe faster than the speed of light.
7: Cosmos: There's a reboot to the Cosmos show, being hosted by Neil DeGrasse Tyson. His S.S.O.T.I. (Spaceship of the Imagination) should be included as well.
ideas for real astronomical objects in SE:
1. Ross 128 b (Planet)
2. Proxima b (Planet)
3. Proxima c (Possible planet)
4. CFBDSIR J214947.2-040308.9 (Rogue planet)
5. PSO J318.5-22 (Rogue planet)
6. Barnard's Star b / Barnard's Planet (Possible planet)
7. SDSS J111010.01+011613.1 (Rogue planet)
8. Andromeda's central black hole (Black hole)
9. Triangulum's central black hole (Black hole)
10. Tarantula Nebula (H II nebula)
11. Correction to Pistol Star - It should not be a red supergiant, but a blue supergiant or a white supergiant! (Star)
12. 3C 273 (Quasar)
13. 3C 48 (Quasar)
14. SDSS J102009.99+104002.7 (Quasar)
15. GN-z11 (Galaxy)
16. Powehi / M 87 Central Black Hole (Black hole)
17. HIP 56948 / HD 101364 (Star)
18. Removal of exoplanets Fomalhaut b and Alpha Centauri B b, as those planets have been confirmed to not exist
ideas for fictional or proposed astronomical objects in SE:
1. Super Mario solar system (Solar system)
2. Antichthon / Counter-Earth / Gor (Planet)
3. Nemesis (Star)
4. Earth's second moon (Moon)
5. Vulcan (Planet)
6. Phaeton (Planet)
7. Olympus (Planet)
8. Kalki (Planet)
9. Persephone (Planet) [NOT the asteroid (399) Persephone.]
10. Proserpina (Planet)
11. Tjord (Planet)
12. Minerva (Planet)
13. Faena (Planet)
14. Kraka (Planet)
15. Prometheus (Planet) [NOT the dwarf moon around Saturn.]
16. Hesikos (Planet)
17. Tyche (Planet)
18. Lilith (Moon)
19. Chiron (Moon)
20. Themis (Moon)
21. Neith (Moon)
22. An unnamed Mercurian satellite (Moon) [Just call it Mercury A, Mercury 1, or Mercury I.]
23. Superhabitable planets (Planets that have conditions even more suitable for life than Earth. Make the ESI 1.058 or something, but it has to be higher than 1.000 if it's even possible.)
24. Undertale/Deltarune solar system (Albeit, it may take place in our solar system, but these locations are fictional. So go ahead and make that for fun!)
25. Gacha solar system (Arrange it however you like! Luni did not state how the system is laid out, so go ahead and wing it!)
26. Aurelia and the Blue Moon seen in the show Extraterrestrial. (For simplicity, the one with the alien on Earth is gonna be called E.T.)
ideas for miscellaneous mods for SE:
1. obsolete idea
2. Earth's layers
3. An alternate version of our solar system where Soviets have taken over literally everything.
4. A second acid planet orbiting any star
5. A planet made out of coke
6. moved to another category
7. moved to another category
8. A metropolis planet, similar to Coruscant, but somewhat different
9. The Laniakea supercluster
10. A solar system made out of memes
11. A metal sphere the size of Manhattan and Staten Island combined (must be a spacecraft)
12. Uninhabitable Earth, somewhat a mix between what happens to Earth in TPE and the Borg-assimilated Earth.
13. Htrae / htraE / Backwards Earth / Reverse Earth (NOT Antichthon!)
14. Chthonian planets (Former gas giants that had their atmospheres torn away)
15. White dwarf Sun
16. Red giant Sun (Updated)
17. The solar system during its formation.
19. An alternate history of the solar system where Theia did not collide with Earth, but instead, collided with Venus.
20. The Borg Planet (Kinda like a Star Trek version of Coruscant)
21. Vsauce disco ball Moon at its current distance from Earth.
22. Vsauce disco ball Moon at the distance of the ISS.
ideas for SCP items:
1. SCP-756 solar system, but scaled up. For planets 2 through 5, you can add some large moons and dwarf moons if you'd like. You can also add custom city lights for planets 2, 3, and 5. (The SCP article states, "SCP-756 is a miniature solar system consisting of a single yellow sun and six orbiting planets, each with various moons and satellites." [SCP Foundation])
2. Planet SCP-3003. According to the SCP Foundation database, "SCP-3003 is an Earth-sized planet orbiting HIP 56948, a G-type main sequence star located 208 light years from Earth" (SCP Foundation). [Note: Requires HIP 56948 mod]
3. SCP-1094-EX, along with the E-56834 solar system "Between a Rock and a Hard Place"
4. SCP-179 "Sauelsuesor"
5. SCP-001 "When Day Breaks" affected solar system
6. SCP-001 "The Truth" Milky Way copies
7. SCP-184 "The Architect" (MUST be classified as a spacecraft in SE logs.)
I can't really think of anything else to put here XD