Ultimate space simulation software

tRetro-Visor
Explorer
Explorer
Topic Author

Uranus Missing Data - HD Textures

19 Oct 2018 15:25

Uranus Missing Data is a project by Snowfall which features new and high resolutions texture maps for Uranus, its rings and its moons.

Color has been fixed on my end to fit realism. Originally, most of them have a darkish red tint
Most of the texture work is Artist Depiction based on real imagery by Voyager 2, and its in no way accurate. For Example, a comparison: 

The Addon also features The Caelus Orbiter 
You can take a look at it in Poster Dump 

A conceptual orbiter that its meant to explore the Uranus System, much like Cassini did in the Saturn System. The model was also made by Snowfall

DOWNLOAD
Place the .pak file in the addons folder. All in one
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known."

rawimage
Observer
Observer

15 Mar 2019 11:29

Hi tRetro-Visor, I'm very new to SE (0.98) and this (besides the SolarSystem HD and Ultra) is my first addon I've tried to install. And here's my Problem: I don't think it is loaded, because Miranda Looks not like on your screenshot. It Looks greyish and blurry and not that colorful and crisp. Am I doing something wrong?

HarbingerDawn
SE Team Member
SE Team Member

16 Mar 2019 08:31

Why did you make the moons so greenish?
Ryzen 7 3700X, 64 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, RTX 3090 24 GB VRAM
Posts on old forum: 8717

Shevek
Observer
Observer

26 Mar 2019 11:20

[quote="rawimage"]Hi tRetro-Visor, I'm very new to SE (0.98) and this (besides the SolarSystem HD and Ultra) is my first addon I've tried to install. And here's my Problem: I don't think it is loaded, because Miranda Looks not like on your screenshot. It Looks greyish and blurry and not that colorful and crisp. Am I doing something wrong?[/quote]

I think the snowfall pictures are somewhat edited for cosmetic reasons, or not? Take a look at the moon Ariel ingame. If you can actually fly into the canyons (or should I say ice cracks?) and the moon is not just a smooth sphere, then it works.

ArtemisEXO
Observer
Observer

05 Mar 2021 09:12

oh no the whole Uranus  disappeared for me , only the moons