Ultimate space simulation software

Spinecone
Space Tourist
Space Tourist
Topic Author

Spinecone's modest addon page (0.990 UPDATE)

03 Jan 2018 10:52

Bonjour :D here are the addons I have made so far, they consit of real bodies database so far, I am also up for requests as long as it is not TOO much to do, my limits can get pretty high at least. There is also a little bit of everything in there so, I'm not picky!

With the 0.990 version coming out, I've decided to adjust the current addons as now some of the bodies were officially added in the engine plus removing some so I could work on them again. And with one or two new addons in the way, enjoy!

Star Cataloguing
  • [attachment=4]EBLM J0555-57.pak[/attachment]
    Adds the binary system and its apparent companion that includes the smallest star known, the scripting for the B component is only estimated so far.
  • [attachment=3]LBV 1806-20.pak[/attachment]
    Adds one of the most luminous stars known and its cluster.
  • [attachment=2]AR Cassiopeiae.pak[/attachment]
    Adds the only other known septuple star system, although almost all components are stationnary with estimate distances. As we do not have most orbit coordinates yet.
Solar System and the extrasolar planets
  • [attachment=1]Disproven or Uncomfirmed planets.pak[/attachment]
    A small bunch of planets that actually never existed due to early detecting errors, including the infamous Lich Pulsar's gas giant, our own Solar System's Planet Nine or even the ominous brown dwarf Nemesis. Most of the data comes from the now deletd website Extrasolar Visions.
  • [attachment=0]Teegarden's planets.pak[/attachment]
    Adds the two newly discovered planets orbiting the small Teegarden's Star
Attachments
EBLM J0555-57.pak
(1.18 KiB) Downloaded 292 times
LBV 1806-20.pak
(1.07 KiB) Downloaded 295 times
AR Cassiopeiae.pak
(1.28 KiB) Downloaded 286 times
Disproven or Uncomfirmed planets.pak
(4.12 KiB) Downloaded 288 times
Teegarden's planets.pak
(682 Bytes) Downloaded 284 times
Last edited by Spinecone on 26 Jun 2019 09:00, edited 3 times in total.

sachinkhanna48
Observer
Observer

Spinecone's modest addon page

31 Jul 2018 11:42

thanks for uploading these files

sachinkhanna48
Observer
Observer

12 Aug 2018 03:03

they also have nice quality

sachinkhanna48
Observer
Observer

12 Aug 2018 03:05

[quote="Spinecone"]
[...]
[/quote]

how i can edit my posts

Ensabahnur
Space Pilot
Space Pilot

12 Aug 2018 07:47

Bonjour :D here are the addons I have made so far, they consit of real bodies database so far, I am also up for requests as long as it is not TOO much to do, my limits can get pretty high at least. There is also a little bit of everything in there so, I'm not picky!

Star Cataloguing
Quintuplet cluster.pakAdds the Milky Way center cluster that hosts the famous Pistol Star, among its nebulae

Screenshots:
► Show Spoiler
LBV 1806-20.pakContains one of the most luminous stars and the cluster that hosts it
Best Zero Turn Mower | Best Self Propelled Lawn Mower
Screenshots:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

VFTS Stars.pakIncludes the most extreme contact binary and another of the most luminous stars, both in the Tarantula Nebula
Screenshots:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Extrasolar Planets
Disproven or Uncomfirmed planets.pakA small bunch of planets that actually never existed due to early detecting errors, including the infamous Lich Pulsar's gas giant or our own Solar System's Planet Nine
Screenshots:
► Show Spoiler
K2-229.pakThe newly discovered K2-229 system, that has a "super Mercury"
Screenshots:
► Show Spoiler

Asteroids
Earth quasi-satellites.scContains data for Earth's co-orbital objects, including the famous asteroids Cruithne and YORPAsteroid extremes.scAdds a small bunch of asteroid with extreme traits, more might be added in the future
Screenshots:
► Show Spoiler
132524 APL.scThe asteroid that has accidentally been visited by New Horizons

Nebulae
Tarantula Nebula.scAdds a generic 3D Tarantula nebula, since I don't know how to make models yet..
SN 1987A.scAdds the most recent supernova's remanent, again in the LMC
Screenshots:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Work in progress:
  • NGC 2070 and the R136 clusters
  • Wolf-Rayet star catalog
  • Solar System History
how i can edit my posts
I believe you need 10 posts before you can upload stuff, as for editing your post click the pen looking icon at the top of your post, next to the date it was posted.

Mosfet
Star Engineer
Star Engineer

12 Aug 2018 09:48

You need the same number of posts for editing too.
"Time is illusion. Lunchtime doubly so". Douglas N. Adams
| My mods: http://forum.spaceengine.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=80 | My specs: Asus x555ub - cpu i5-6200u, ram 12gb, gpu nvidia geforce 940m 2gb vram |

N3cronium
Astronaut
Astronaut

04 Jan 2019 23:34

2013 LA2 in your asteroid extremes addon appears as a frozen ice world with a diameter around 1000 km. I think you forgot to add a radius value for the object. (0.9 km)

Spinecone
Space Tourist
Space Tourist
Topic Author

09 Apr 2019 12:06

2013 LA2 in your asteroid extremes addon appears as a frozen ice world with a diameter around 1000 km. I think you forgot to add a radius value for the object. (0.9 km)
Sorry for the long delay, but thank you for the heads up! I completely forgot to add its radius. I will eventually correct that when I will finally manage to get another update and get through the 10 downloadable links limit