Free planetarium

 
User avatar
TheRedstoneHive
Space Pilot
Space Pilot
Topic Author
Posts: 96
Joined: 02 Mar 2017
Location: Kepler-186 f
Contact:

TheRedstoneHive's Mod/Addon Library

30 Aug 2017 22:19

Some of the Mods/Addons will be updated often, and every now and then more mods will be added to the list.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Proxima Centauri b
Proxima b.sc
(4.68 KiB) Downloaded 17 times

Should replace GasGiant (For me it doesn't, if it is the same for, you let me know) (0.980e) or the Proceduraly generated system (0.980).

Kepler-186 f (Whole system will be added later)
Kepler-186 f.sc
(4.75 KiB) Downloaded 13 times

The whole system will be added later, even though it is already in the game. Kepler-186 f is Basically a terra with life. The plants on the planet are purple/brown/black.
Last edited by TheRedstoneHive on 01 Sep 2017 01:50, edited 4 times in total.
 
User avatar
TheRedstoneHive
Space Pilot
Space Pilot
Topic Author
Posts: 96
Joined: 02 Mar 2017
Location: Kepler-186 f
Contact:

TheRedstoneHive's Mod/Addon Library

30 Aug 2017 22:29

Currently I am working on a Kerbal Space Program addon that adds the Kerbol system in the game. I am doing this by restoring a mod that an old Forum user (RockoRocks) made. The Original mod is outdated, the surface maps do not work and a few of the orbits are not correct.
Original Project If the link just takes you to the front page of this website, copy and paste this into your browser:
http://old.spaceengine.org/forum/17-1757-1
 
User avatar
Quarior
Explorer
Explorer
Posts: 236
Joined: 11 Oct 2016
Location: Local Universe/Laniakea/Virgo SC/Local Group/Via Lactea/Orion–Cygnus Arm/Sol System/Gaia
Contact:

TheRedstoneHive's Mod/Addon Library

31 Aug 2017 00:32

TheRedstoneHive wrote:
Currently I am working on a Kerbal Space Program addon that adds the Kerbol system in the game. I am doing this by restoring a mod that an old Forum user (RockoRocks) made. The Original mod is outdated, the surface maps do not work and a few of the orbits are not correct.

Original Project 
If the link just takes you to the front page of this website, copy and paste this into your browser:
http://old.spaceengine.org/forum/17-1757-1

I already made a correction for orbit of Kerbol system and height (BumpHeight, BumpOffset) but if you can fix the map, no problem because me too I have problems.
Check my mod page (download link work because it is in Google Drive) : http://forum.spaceengine.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=196#p196
Link to the original post : http://old.spaceengine.org/forum/17-175 ... 1474914958
 
User avatar
TheRedstoneHive
Space Pilot
Space Pilot
Topic Author
Posts: 96
Joined: 02 Mar 2017
Location: Kepler-186 f
Contact:

TheRedstoneHive's Mod/Addon Library

31 Aug 2017 00:59

Quarior wrote:
TheRedstoneHive wrote:
Currently I am working on a Kerbal Space Program addon that adds the Kerbol system in the game. I am doing this by restoring a mod that an old Forum user (RockoRocks) made. The Original mod is outdated, the surface maps do not work and a few of the orbits are not correct.

Original Project 
If the link just takes you to the front page of this website, copy and paste this into your browser:
http://old.spaceengine.org/forum/17-1757-1

I already made a correction for orbit of Kerbol system and height (BumpHeight, BumpOffset) but if you can fix the map, no problem because me too I have problems.
Check my mod page (download link work because it is in Google Drive) : http://forum.spaceengine.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=196#p196
Link to the original post : http://old.spaceengine.org/forum/17-175 ... 1474914958

Cool. So far I have also fixed the orbits, and am currently experimenting with atmosphere colours. Then all I have to do is Do the surface features!
Are you able to help be with the BumpHeight and BumpOffset?
 
User avatar
Quarior
Explorer
Explorer
Posts: 236
Joined: 11 Oct 2016
Location: Local Universe/Laniakea/Virgo SC/Local Group/Via Lactea/Orion–Cygnus Arm/Sol System/Gaia
Contact:

TheRedstoneHive's Mod/Addon Library

31 Aug 2017 04:28

TheRedstoneHive wrote:
Quarior wrote:
TheRedstoneHive wrote:
Currently I am working on a Kerbal Space Program addon that adds the Kerbol system in the game. I am doing this by restoring a mod that an old Forum user (RockoRocks) made. The Original mod is outdated, the surface maps do not work and a few of the orbits are not correct.

Original Project 
If the link just takes you to the front page of this website, copy and paste this into your browser:
http://old.spaceengine.org/forum/17-1757-1

I already made a correction for orbit of Kerbol system and height (BumpHeight, BumpOffset) but if you can fix the map, no problem because me too I have problems.
Check my mod page (download link work because it is in Google Drive) : http://forum.spaceengine.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=196#p196
Link to the original post : http://old.spaceengine.org/forum/17-175 ... 1474914958

Cool. So far I have also fixed the orbits, and am currently experimenting with atmosphere colours. Then all I have to do is Do the surface features!
Are you able to help be with the BumpHeight and BumpOffset?

I use kerbalmaps.com but now is doesn't work but you can take my script if you make 1:1 the Kerbol system and same rotation period and I change Eve to pink atmospheres and Jool more green.
Also I use the wiki for information.
I hope you are helped :).
 
User avatar
TheRedstoneHive
Space Pilot
Space Pilot
Topic Author
Posts: 96
Joined: 02 Mar 2017
Location: Kepler-186 f
Contact:

TheRedstoneHive's Mod/Addon Library

31 Aug 2017 12:37

Quarior wrote:
TheRedstoneHive wrote:
Quarior wrote:
I already made a correction for orbit of Kerbol system and height (BumpHeight, BumpOffset) but if you can fix the map, no problem because me too I have problems.
Check my mod page (download link work because it is in Google Drive) : http://forum.spaceengine.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=196#p196
Link to the original post : http://old.spaceengine.org/forum/17-175 ... 1474914958

Cool. So far I have also fixed the orbits, and am currently experimenting with atmosphere colours. Then all I have to do is Do the surface features!
Are you able to help be with the BumpHeight and BumpOffset?

I use kerbalmaps.com but now is doesn't work but you can take my script if you make 1:1 the Kerbol system and same rotation period and I change Eve to pink atmospheres and Jool more green.
Also I use the wiki for information.
I hope you are helped :).

Thanks! That wiki will really help!
 
User avatar
TheRedstoneHive
Space Pilot
Space Pilot
Topic Author
Posts: 96
Joined: 02 Mar 2017
Location: Kepler-186 f
Contact:

TheRedstoneHive's Mod/Addon Library

31 Aug 2017 22:51

To everyone that downloaded the Kepler-186 f addon: I just updated the planet and it looks a lot better. The colour of the life is more accurate, and so is the tilt of the planet.
Attachments
Kepler-186 f.sc
(4.75 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
Last edited by TheRedstoneHive on 01 Sep 2017 01:51, edited 1 time in total.
 
User avatar
Quarior
Explorer
Explorer
Posts: 236
Joined: 11 Oct 2016
Location: Local Universe/Laniakea/Virgo SC/Local Group/Via Lactea/Orion–Cygnus Arm/Sol System/Gaia
Contact:

TheRedstoneHive's Mod/Addon Library

31 Aug 2017 22:54

You're welcome.

Also for have KSP maps, check this forum and MEGA (you need to convert in cubemap).

Good luck.
 
Phunnie
Observer
Observer
Posts: 12
Joined: 02 Aug 2017

TheRedstoneHive's Mod/Addon Library

17 Sep 2017 10:06

Keep up the hard work!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests