Ultimate space simulation software

 
User avatar
Cesare
Space Tourist
Space Tourist
Posts: 21
Joined: 15 Jun 2017
Location: Bournemouth
Contact:

Mods and Addons - Requests, suggestions and ideas

19 Nov 2017 19:04

It looks like the whole of Space Engine would need to have an entire 4K resolution for every object that players visit.
Cesare Vesdani
 
User avatar
XBrain130
Explorer
Explorer
Posts: 267
Joined: 26 Nov 2016
Location: Italy
Contact:

Mods and Addons - Requests, suggestions and ideas

20 Nov 2017 05:15

Cesare wrote:
It looks like the whole of Space Engine would need to have an entire 4K resolution for every object that players visit.

what is that even supposed to mean?
Ultra HD Earth mod already is 128K, and procedural objects have a basically infinite resolution.
SpaceEngine's Italian Discord server: https://discord.gg/NhQbEbC
 
User avatar
Cesare
Space Tourist
Space Tourist
Posts: 21
Joined: 15 Jun 2017
Location: Bournemouth
Contact:

Mods and Addons - Requests, suggestions and ideas

20 Nov 2017 08:25

That's amazing. Just keep up with the development. If possible, hire more developers for faster development of Space Engine.
Cesare Vesdani
 
User avatar
Ensabahnur
Astronaut
Astronaut
Posts: 41
Joined: 27 Nov 2016

Mods and Addons - Requests, suggestions and ideas

23 Nov 2017 22:24

Is there a mod that turns Jupiter into a star or does someone intends on making one?
 
User avatar
An'shur
Space Tourist
Space Tourist
Posts: 35
Joined: 26 Dec 2016
Location: Universe

Mods and Addons - Requests, suggestions and ideas

03 Dec 2017 00:44

Ensabahnur wrote:
Is there a mod that turns Jupiter into a star or does someone intends on making one?

I am on it :) I'll make multiple versions in which Jupiter will be a different type of star.
 
User avatar
Ensabahnur
Astronaut
Astronaut
Posts: 41
Joined: 27 Nov 2016

Mods and Addons - Requests, suggestions and ideas

03 Dec 2017 03:36

An'shur wrote:
Ensabahnur wrote:
Is there a mod that turns Jupiter into a star or does someone intends on making one?

I am on it :) I'll make multiple versions in which Jupiter will be a different type of star.

AWESOME!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest