Free planetarium

NathanKerbonaut
Space Tourist
Topic Author

Nathan's Addons and Stuff

20 Jan 2017 20:21

I've made some custom systems during my time using SE, so I thought I'd dump them here. Can't guarantee they're amazing, though.

Addons

Recreations

Here you'll find addons based on other things, like books and video games.

Ga'Hoole Sol system v1 (Warning: may not work properly)

Thousands of years in the future, humanity has relocated to a terraformed Venus. As they spread across the solar system, adjusting its worlds to their desire, Earth, whose oceans have moved far inland, is left untouched. Inspired in part by Guardians of Ga'Hoole by Kathryn Lasky.

► Show Spoiler

Ga'HooleSystem.zip
(119.84 KiB) Downloaded 65 times

Trinity system v1

400 light-years from Earth is the Trinity system, a triple star system with many habitable worlds, namely the gas giant Hyperion and its moons, three of which are home to intelligent life. Based on Seed of Andromeda by Regrowth Studios.

► Show Spoiler

TrinitySystem.zip
(42.69 KiB) Downloaded 38 times

AcceleRacers worlds v1

A more silly addon, this mod attempts to recreate the realms seen in the kids' movie series AcceleRacers. Contained is a solar system positioned in NGC 5377 with many planets and moons.

► Show Spoiler

AcceleRacersSystem.zip
(16.26 KiB) Downloaded 35 times

100th Millennium

These are systems I've made for the 100th Millennium wiki, which uses Space Engine to create a massive future history. You can check it out here.

Eya system v1

Located at the edge of the Omega Centauri cluster, Eya is a human-inhabited system home to Brayleigh, the capital world of the Centauri Confederacy. This system only contains Brayleigh, so I might add more to it later.

► Show Spoiler

EyaSystem.zip
(4.78 KiB) Downloaded 33 times

Canisteo system v1

Despite its great distance from most of human space, Canisteo is a major system of the Confederacy of Humanity. Its most populated planet, Agsia, was terraformed and inhabited with the purpose of providing food for other colonies.

► Show Spoiler

CanisteoSystem.zip
(465.58 KiB) Downloaded 35 times

Nortesx system v1

One of humanity's earilest alien contacts were the inhabitants of the Nortesx system. This binary system consists of a yellow dwarf and an orange dwarf. Currently only has the planet has Daylie.

► Show Spoiler

NortesxSystem.zip
(4.16 KiB) Downloaded 34 times

Circini system v1

Circini was the first system in the Circinus galaxy humans accessed via wormhole. Millennia later it remains the capital system of the influential Circinus Republic.

► Show Spoiler

CirciniSystem.zip
(123.02 KiB) Downloaded 37 times

Aryabhata system v1

Located in the Aryabhata system is Tkowes, a chilly but temperate Earth-like planet home to a young spacefaring civilization of the same name. It was during this youth the Tkowes and humans first interacted, and the two have been close allies since.

► Show Spoiler

AryabhataSystem.zip
(271.84 KiB) Downloaded 35 times
Last edited by NathanKerbonaut on 11 Apr 2017 18:00, edited 1 time in total.
Lover of cute typhlosions and space games. Profile pic source: http://bit.ly/2fiRJmW
My mods: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=173
I'm Thomas988 on the old forums, in case you need to know.

michaelcretignier
Observer

11 Apr 2017 14:13

I find you Ga'Hoole system very interesting (btw isn't Mars that were terraformed on your image ?)

I have however a problem. The Ga'Hoole system appears in the finder but I cannot travel toward it because it's "unfindable"

Any idea how to solve it ?

NathanKerbonaut
Space Tourist
Topic Author

11 Apr 2017 18:00

That's weird, can you show me what it looks like when it does that? I can find it just fine :o

Anyways, honestly I'm not too happy with that mod, I might make some changes to clean it up someday. In the meantime I'll add a warning.
Lover of cute typhlosions and space games. Profile pic source: http://bit.ly/2fiRJmW
My mods: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=173
I'm Thomas988 on the old forums, in case you need to know.