Page 1 of 2

Starlight's Addons

Posted: 15 Jan 2017 06:31
by Cantra
I know these addons are surly not the best, I've been putting them off for a while and I have finally worked up the effort to make them. Feel free to edit these addons at your leisure. 

Just search in 'Zoon' for one of my systems and search in 'Center' for the other. I also made a galaxy and I want to have these systems in that galaxy, so if anyone could edit that in, that would be greatly appreciated. The galaxy is called 'Calinar' 

Starlight's Addons

Posted: 16 Jan 2017 11:51
by Cantra
Here is my 2 other addons. They are both rogue planets. The first one orbits around a gas giant named Aether and the other is named Eternia

Starlight's Addons

Posted: 16 Jan 2017 16:58
by Cantra
Another addon of mine to replace the old Eternia, but search up A1 and you will get a surprise.

Starlight's Addons

Posted: 28 Jan 2017 10:36
by Cantra
Here is an addon where Venus and Mars have switched places.

Starlight's Addons

Posted: 30 Jan 2017 22:26
by ZackG
That you steeljaw?

Starlight's Addons

Posted: 31 Jan 2017 02:37
by Cantra
ZackG wrote:
That you steeljaw?

Yes.

Starlight's Addons

Posted: 31 Jan 2017 13:19
by ZackG
Ah yes. I figured it was you. anyway, carry on.

Starlight's Addons

Posted: 12 Jul 2017 10:35
by Cantra
I have made an alternate solar system here. Find out the surprises and things, Not going to spoil.  :D 

Starlight's Addons

Posted: 13 Jul 2017 11:52
by Cantra
I have made a few updates to the Alternate Solar System. Remove the old mod, install this one. 

Starlight's Addons

Posted: 14 Jul 2017 00:01
by ePayload
Starlight Glimmer wrote:
I have made a few updates to the Alternate Solar System. Remove the old mod, install this one. 

Excellent addon!
...but moon of Earth named as "Moon"

Will you make more compatibility with original planets\SolarSys.sc ?

add Barycenter "Earth-Moon",   Barycenter "Pluto-Charon"
add DwarfMoon "Deimos",   DwarfMoon "Phobos"
change to Moon "Titan/Saturn VI"
change to DwarfPlanet "Ceres/(1) Ceres"

And more interesting changes! :)

Starlight's Addons

Posted: 15 Jul 2017 18:10
by Cantra
ePayload wrote:
Starlight Glimmer wrote:
I have made a few updates to the Alternate Solar System. Remove the old mod, install this one. 

Excellent addon!
...but moon of Earth named as "Moon"

Will you make more compatibility with original planets\SolarSys.sc ?

add Barycenter "Earth-Moon",   Barycenter "Pluto-Charon"
add DwarfMoon "Deimos",   DwarfMoon "Phobos"
change to Moon "Titan/Saturn VI"
change to DwarfPlanet "Ceres/(1) Ceres"

And more interesting changes! :)

I'll probably re add Deimos and Phobos to the system.

If your suggesting I change Titan and Ceres back...I might change Titan back, but not Ceres.

Starlight's Addons

Posted: 03 Aug 2017 19:12
by TypicalPerson
Alrighty, I positioned the barycenter of the system in Calinar, is this position fine?
scr00055.png

Starlight's Addons

Posted: 01 Oct 2017 06:49
by Cantra
TypicalPerson wrote:
Alrighty, I positioned the barycenter of the system in Calinar, is this position fine?
scr00055.png

Whoops! Sorry for being late, but it looks pretty good there.
I've also been making a new system throughout the past few weeks here.
Trix.sc goes in planets. Trixloc.sc goes in stars.
Search up Trixra and the rest will be a surprise...

Starlight's Addons

Posted: 05 Jan 2018 06:57
by Cantra
Been a really long time since I've posted here. I'll post my newest system. 

Etuplanets goes in planets, and Etusys goes in stars. Search up 'Etu' once installed. 

Starlight's Addons

Posted: 11 Jan 2018 19:12
by Kspeher
Great Mod!