Ultimate space simulation software

problemecium
Space Pilot
Space Pilot

Star Wars addons

28 May 2018 16:05

I think Tuskin's concern is that, rather than SpaceEngine, the Star Wars expanded canon contains a duplicate. Is Quarior's plan to include two of the same planet, or give preference to either the EU or the Disney Canon and exclude whichever version of the planet doesn't fit?
ᴩʀoʙʟᴇᴍᴇᴄɪᴜᴍ﹖
Formerly known as "parameciumkid." Still playing on Intel HD Graphics 4000 ^^ My computer turns 5 this Summer.

Tuskin38
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

Star Wars addons

31 May 2018 19:04

That's it

Wac
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

Star Wars addons

16 Sep 2018 08:03

I can't speak for Quarior, but IMO Star Wars Galaxy is big enough for duplicate planets to fit in ;)
Technically it is possible even if systems have the same name using parentheses (canon/legends)

Quarior
Pioneer
Pioneer
Topic Author
Location: Local Universe/Laniakea/Virgo SC/Local Group/Via Lactea/Orion–Cygnus Arm/Sol System/Gaia

Star Wars addons

16 Sep 2018 12:09

For information I not the only (and first) author of the catalog so I think is a error if there are multiple aster for the same aster and with my study, is difficult to update so I maybe don’t see the error or forget it to fix or if is intended, you need to chose the version you want like Alderaan if you want the version before the destruction or not (actually we can’t made a auto catalog link to the date but maybe in future if SE can), not in same time (else if you want a paradox :D).
And don’t forget to see the Github repository because maybe the pak isn’t update and ask for have the permission to update it.

Also thanks for contributor for keep update the mod :).
► Information