Ultimate space simulation software

Stab74
Astronaut
Astronaut

Star Wars addons

11 Oct 2017 10:04

funsihd wrote:
I wanna fly through an entire star wars galaxy!

Well then install the SW catalog pak from the OP.  It doesn't have every system but it has a lot.

alliance000
Observer
Observer

Star Wars addons

27 Oct 2017 21:51

Hey guys. I just installed Space Engine recently and I'm loving it so far (despite the crashes on my computer lol)! I also recently installed this mod as well and so far I like the collection of planets and ships offered. However, there are some things that I would like to recommend the maker of the addon to maybe add in future updates to the addon:

Planets: 
Mon Calamari
Byss
Nar Shaddaa
Nal Hutta
Ryloth
Ord Mantell
Csilla
Chandila

Ships:
X-Wing starfighter
A-Wing starfighter
B-Wing starfighter
Y-Wing starfighter
Chiss Clawcraft
E-Wing starfighter
Nebulon-B frigate
Viscount-class Star Defender
Bothan Assault Cruiser
Old Republic Ships in general as a faction
CIS Ships in general as a faction

Hopefully these recommendations help!

DoctorOfSpace
World Builder
World Builder

Star Wars addons

09 Nov 2017 17:22

alliance000, you could always give a go at adding such things.  It isn't difficult to create custom star systems or import models from other sources, it just takes time, but the more people we have doing it then the more that can be done.
CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K 4.2GHz 6-Core Processor - RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 - GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition
Quando omni flunkus, moritati

An'shur
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

Star Wars addons

01 Dec 2017 03:52

I've created a few things that could be added. The Stygian caldera nebula and 5 systems. (Byss, Dathomir, Korriban, Mandalore and Ryloth) All of these addons are placed to the correct positions (or so I assume) in the Star Wars galaxy. If you have any objections regarding anything (Whether the planets are created right or whatever :)...), please come forward. Otherwise, enjoy!
Attachments
AnshurSW.zip
(902.18 KiB) Downloaded 13 times