Ultimate space simulation software

Quarior
Pioneer
Pioneer
Topic Author
Location: Local Universe/Laniakea/Virgo SC/Local Group/Via Lactea/Orion–Cygnus Arm/Sol System/Gaia

Tools and Utilities

18 Dec 2016 11:13

This thread is the continuation of Tools and Utilities by JackDole in the old forum. [hr] [hr] AsterBeltCreator by JackDole :
I put this work by JackDole because I add a French translation, otherwise, the default language is English and the German translation is also include. I add Credit if you put C or c.
Version Python, no GUI :
AsterBeltCreator.zip
(6.39 KiB) Downloaded 588 times
GUI version here.
Last edited by Quarior on 13 Apr 2020 04:44, edited 3 times in total.
► Information

walterius
Observer
Observer

Tools and Utilities

28 Oct 2018 18:17

Hi,

there are someone tools or utility for create paths or tracks (as automatic pilot)? For example, to draw a path to fly from Earth, visit the moon, after travel to Io moon, the Saturno Rings and far away...

Thank you

spaceenginenavigator
Observer
Observer

Tools and Utilities

23 Nov 2018 05:57

First Post

Hi Walterius.
I am patially interested in what you are saying but not quite sure on what you mean.

I am wondering with the current version that I am using (0.9.8.0) f I can control the speed of th goto feature in space craft mode to slow down the travel time to other star systems.
But I am thinking this will only possibly be in the next version.

Cheeers

Mosfet
Star Engineer
Star Engineer

Tools and Utilities

23 Nov 2018 06:36

The warp speed of any spaceship can be tweaked by modifying a file with .sss extension. If the spaceship is a mod or porting distributed as .pak file, the .sss file can be extracted with a zip manager and changed. See "creating a ship" section of the manual on the website for a more complete description of .sss file structure.
"Time is illusion. Lunchtime doubly so". Douglas N. Adams
| My mods: http://forum.spaceengine.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=80 | My specs: Asus x555ub - cpu i5-6200u, ram 12gb, gpu nvidia geforce 940m 2gb vram |

Quarior
Pioneer
Pioneer
Topic Author
Location: Local Universe/Laniakea/Virgo SC/Local Group/Via Lactea/Orion–Cygnus Arm/Sol System/Gaia

Tools and Utilities

25 Apr 2019 06:42

JackDole, can you post for Notepad++ the synthaxic coloration for .sc files here please ?
Thanks in advance.
► Information

JackDole
Star Engineer
Star Engineer

Tools and Utilities

25 Apr 2019 11:37

Here:
sc-lang.zip
(3.14 KiB) Downloaded 416 times
But this file is far from complete. I hardly use Notepad ++.
SpaceEngineer probably has a far better file.
(I use 'SciTE'.)
JackDole's Universe 0.990: http://forum.spaceengine.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=546
JackDole's Archive: http://forum.spaceengine.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=419
JackDole: Mega structures ... http://old.spaceengine.org/forum/17-3252-1 (Old forum)

Quarior
Pioneer
Pioneer
Topic Author

Tools and Utilities

26 Apr 2019 10:58

Here:
sc-lang.zip
But this file is far from complete. I hardly use Notepad ++.
SpaceEngineer probably has a far better file.
(I use 'SciTE'.)
Thanks. You can also post for SciTe if you want.

Also your file, I have a error to import and I fix it. I don't know why but you (or when you export) remove <NotepadPlus> and </NotepadPlus> respectively on the begin and the end of the file. I attach the fix.
Attachments
sc.xml
(10.2 KiB) Downloaded 470 times
► Information

Quarior
Pioneer
Pioneer
Topic Author

Tools and Utilities

12 Apr 2020 04:26

Auto db (Python 3.X)
This tool allows you to automatically generate if you have objects starting with the same prefix and having the same parent (like asteroid) to define all at once their franchise as well as their description.
Auto_db.zip
(888 Bytes) Downloaded 686 times
► Information

Quarior
Pioneer
Pioneer
Topic Author

Tools and Utilities

13 Apr 2020 04:42

Auto db from catalogs (Python 3.X)
This tool allows you to automatically generate for all objects on a addons folder their franchise and their description.
Auto_db_from_catalogs.zip
(2.37 KiB) Downloaded 379 times
When I said all the path for addon path, ie the path of the Space Engine installation, addons and the folder of the addon (like StarWars). Do not include a \ or / to the end of the addon path.
► Information