Ultimate space simulation software

Quarior
Pioneer
Pioneer
Topic Author
Location: Local Universe/Laniakea/Virgo SC/Local Group/Via Lactea/Orion–Cygnus Arm/Sol System/Gaia

Quarior's mods

03 Nov 2016 09:46

Welcome to my mods page. Put mod on addons folder. Catalogs
► Pirate Galaxy - fiction and game
Spacyas (fiction)
Blackeshelsystem
Imagination system by me.

Download Spacyas
Put on addons folder.
Steam workshop version
Kerbal Space Program solar system correction (Kerbol' system) (fiction and game) (Original : Kerbal Space Program addon (RockoRocks))
Version 1.8 available.
Kerbal Space Program on Space Engine.jpg
Download Kerbal Space Program Version 1.8

Interstellar solar system correction (Gargantua' system) (fiction and film) (Original : Interstellar Addon 0.9.7.4 (Only tested with Patch 7) (DoctorOfSpace))
Place Interstellar.sc and InterstellarWormholes.sc on catalogs/planets and InterstellarLoc.sc on catalogs/stars.
Thanks to kham132 for publish here.
Les mondes d'Aldébaran (fiction and book)
Download Les mondes d'Aldébaran
For the system Antares which is actually GJ 1211, I put the real position of this star (thanks for JackDole), so it is not next to Antares, same view from Earth.
The period of revolution of the system Aldebaran and Betelgeuse are not taken into account because otherwise, the planets will be very hot see calcined. The other planets that are not specified in the book are clarified, I just put the SemiMajorAxis.
GJ 1211-5 (commonly called in the series Antarès-5) :
Aldébaran-4 :

Minecraft system (game)
Songs of a Distant Earth (book and sci-fi) (Les chants de la Terre lointaine)
Thalassa :

Sagan 2 :

Download Songs of a Distant Earth
Update Song_of_a_Distant_Earth.pak with a new link, the pak have the Small Magellan, in the book, it does not exist, there is the real Magellan which is 4 km long and 1 km wide but since I used the editor to the vessels, it only 100 m length, hence the name Small Magellan. If anyone can make a wide release, thank you in advance.

Small Magellan :

Download Song_of_a_Distant_Earth.pak
Le Monde Merveilleux (sci-fi)
A system imaginary
Download Le Monde Merveilleux
World of Warcraft system (fiction and game)
The system of the game World of Warcraft.
► Screenshots
The organisation of this system it is hypothetic.
Update for the addons World of Warcraft with textures made by Aetherum and Doga for the Azeroth planet (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 1796527319).
Download World of Warcraft

The Great Battle of The Universe (fiction) (Original : The Great Battle of The Universe (Chris94))
I made the pak for 0.9.8.0 because I think everyone was waiting and especially to revive the addons because I think that the author has a lot of work.
The Great Battle of The Universe.pak
Put on addons folder.
Procedural Solar System (fiction)
I made procedural Solar System (it's not 100% procedural). In the pak, you a two different versions in a another location.
  • Search D P Solar System for the same solar system, but the textures (DiffMap, Clouds) are procedurals
  • Search P Solar System for the same solar system, but the textures and bump maps are procedurals
Download Procedural Solar System (Diff Procedural and Procedural).pak

D P Earth and TARDIS (no include, see here) :
Rogua system (fiction)
A rogue system special.
Download Rogua.pak.
Cubya system (fiction)
A system with a star, planet and moon in cubic.
Cubya.pak
► How to create cubic asters
Thanks to JackDole for the new cube texture.
Minecraftia System (fiction et game)
I made the system inspired by this site by the request of Rigeeel.
Download
Discworld (fiction, book and movie) (Original by JackDole)
I update the Discworld with a map no finished but have the principal continent and island. There are now the turtle and elephants.
Put the pak in addons folder.
Download
Mod request by FlatEarthDebunker, there have different but there are the concept so here the mod :
Download the pak (Put the pak in addons folder.)
Credit to JackDole for the textures of Flat Earth Under.
You can't go to the surface else your using the editor in game to reduce the radius of Flat Earth Under.
The Universim (game)

Hi. So I made a little mod for the system of The Universim. Is just one planet (Mother Planet), one moon (Mother Planet I) and one star (Mother Star) like the Sun. And because is very small, the planet and moon is asteroid.

Download the pak and place on addons folder.
Earth -150 millions years (historic)
A mod replace the Earth look like in the year -150 millions of our era.

Big thanks to Kexitt for making the diffuse and height map of the Earth of this era and his permission to publish the mod.

Download Earth_-150My.pak and place in the addons folders.
Steam version
League of Legends (fiction and game)
I create the planet of Runeterra for Space Engine.
Here to download.
Last edited by Quarior on 03 Jan 2022 09:15, edited 40 times in total.
► Information

MatsoftwareAtHereToo
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

Re: Quarior's mods

04 Nov 2016 06:25

Hello, quarior14, I'm Matsoftware from the old website, your spoilers are not working, try without spoiler titles|DOT|
My mods, My forum
The new website is too dark|DOT| Matsoftware from the old forum[DOT]

Quarior
Pioneer
Pioneer
Topic Author
Location: Local Universe/Laniakea/Virgo SC/Local Group/Via Lactea/Orion–Cygnus Arm/Sol System/Gaia

04 Nov 2016 10:30

Hello, quarior14, I'm Matsoftware from the old website, your spoilers are not working, try without spoiler titles|DOT|
I know, I post the problem here. I leave like that until I have an answer if the problem will be resolved or not, if not, I would spoilers unnamed :( .
► Information

MatsoftwareAtHereToo
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

04 Nov 2016 10:38

I know, I post the problem here. I leave like that until I have an answer if the problem will be resolved or not, if not, I would spoilers unnamed :( .
Ok, Is there a way to change the background color? Because I think it's a bit too dark|DOT|
My mods, My forum

Quarior
Pioneer
Pioneer
Topic Author

04 Nov 2016 10:42

Ok, Is there a way to change the background color? Because I think it's a bit too dark|DOT|
I do not think but it corresponds with the interstellar void (away planets, stars, nebulae, galaxies ...) and also that space is composed almost empty.
► Information

MatsoftwareAtHereToo
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

04 Nov 2016 10:50

I do not think but it corresponds with the interstellar void (away planets, stars, nebulae, galaxies ...) and also that space is composed almost empty.
Okay
My mods, My forum

Quarior
Pioneer
Pioneer
Topic Author

05 Nov 2016 09:43

Rogua system (fiction)
A rogue system special.
Rogua.jpg
Rogua system
Download
Rogua.pak
The pak for Rogua system
(1.55 KiB) Downloaded 1162 times
► Information

Quarior
Pioneer
Pioneer
Topic Author

Quarior's mods

15 Nov 2016 11:05

For those who like fantasy (roleplay, RPG), here's a Sanctworld calendar (French). Enjoy :)!
► Information

Quarior
Pioneer
Pioneer
Topic Author

Quarior's mods

21 Nov 2016 14:13

Cubya system (fiction)
A system with a star, planet and moon in cubic.
Cubya.pak
The pak to put on addons folder
(1.77 MiB) Downloaded 1207 times
Cubya.jpg
Cubya
Cubya 1.jpg
Cubya 1
Cubya 1.1 view on Cubya 1.jpg
Cubya 1.1 view on Cubya 1
Cubya 1 view on Cubya 1.1.jpg
Cubya 1 view on Cubya 1.1
► How to create cubic asters
Thanks to JackDole for the new cube texture.
► Information

Quarior
Pioneer
Pioneer
Topic Author

Quarior's mods

03 May 2017 03:16

Discworld (fiction, book and movie) (Original by JackDole)
I update the Discworld with a map no finished but have the principal continent and island. There are now the turtle and elephants.
Put the pak in addons folder.
Download
Last edited by Quarior on 07 Aug 2019 06:40, edited 1 time in total.
► Information

Stargate38
Observer
Observer

Quarior's mods

29 May 2017 16:21

Could you please reupload The Great Battle of The Universe.pak? The link isn't working.

JackDole
Star Engineer
Star Engineer

Quarior's mods

29 May 2017 16:46

Could you please reupload The Great Battle of The Universe.pak? The link isn't working.
Try this: http://old.spaceengine.org/_fr/18/The_Great_Battl.pak
JackDole's Universe 0.990: http://forum.spaceengine.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=546
JackDole's Archive: http://forum.spaceengine.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=419
JackDole: Mega structures ... http://old.spaceengine.org/forum/17-3252-1 (Old forum)

Quarior
Pioneer
Pioneer
Topic Author

Quarior's mods

30 May 2017 00:32

Thanks JackDole to answer but I think the old site will be soon to back to en.spaceengine.org (to confirm).

Edit :
Move to spaceengine.ucoz.ru.
Last edited by Quarior on 24 Oct 2017 16:23, edited 1 time in total.
► Information

RockoRocks
Observer
Observer

Quarior's mods

18 Sep 2017 12:29

Hi Quarior, I would just like to thank you for continuing work on my Kerbal Space Program addon from a year or two ago, and making it compatible with the latest version it works perfectly, thank you!

Je vois également que tu as traduit le 'changelog' en français, c'est aussi sympa!

Quarior
Pioneer
Pioneer
Topic Author

Quarior's mods

18 Sep 2017 14:05

Hi Quarior, I would just like to thank you for continuing work on my Kerbal Space Program addon from a year or two ago, and making it compatible with the latest version it works perfectly, thank you!

Je vois également que tu as traduit le 'changelog' en français, c'est aussi sympa!
You're welcome/De rien :)
If you want to update more, you can (for example best map) but I think maybe a other addons like Solar System HD if the size is very biggest.
Pour le changelog, c'est tout simplement que j'avais envit ^^
Et rebienvenue parmis nous :)
► Information