Ultimate space simulation software

xingqiu1
Space Pilot
Space Pilot

Strange Chinese guy?

13 Mar 2019 11:39

Stellarator wrote:
When I saw the title of this thread, I burst out laughing. But then I realized the seriousness of the issue at hand - it is indeed strange but not exactly surprising that someone wants to take credit for either making, or being involved in, SE. It is indeed a wonderful program with great potential.

All I can say is that we should expect more of these con artists as the engine gains popularity, regardless of which country they're from. It happens to a lot of indie softwares and games when they start to go on the market. 

Unfortunately, in China, there are always some people who not only propagate SE themselves, but also prevent others from propagating SE.

xingqiu1
Space Pilot
Space Pilot

Strange Chinese guy?

13 Mar 2019 13:10

LBV 2012-26 wrote:
看到论坛上的回复,我想大多数人都没有意识到问题的严重性。某云在QQ群里刷屏最短的记录是刷了2m(也就是把所有的消息截成长图,这个图片将长达2m),直接导致了很多群立下了群规,凡是在群里提到SpaceEngine的,直接飞机+打勾。同时他的恶意传销使得SE的粉丝在短短几天降了一大半,前一段时间的大规模DDOS攻击,就是一些人受到某云的骚扰,忍无可忍做的。目前SE的中国粉丝在急剧下降,所以请不要用这件事开玩笑。而且,他写的教程漏洞百出,后果不用想都知道。

I've never sent a 2-meter course in a group, nor have I. The last time I sent a course in another group was a link or a text file, or in early January, it hasn't been sent since.
There's no such rule in other astronomical groups. You can't talk about space engine. Don't make rumors here.
You rumored in the SE forum, saying that the SE website was attacked (DDos) by the Chinese some time ago, and you would really frame and rumor.Recently, the SE website was attacked(DDos). It's not about the SE propaganda, nor is it done by the Chinese. There's no evidence to stop talking nonsense.
My tutorial is right. Some people have seen it and some have tested it. I have sent it for review.
Because I wrote SE Chinese basic course, let more Chinese know SE, don't rumor here that SE fans are getting fewer and fewer.
Last edited by xingqiu1 on 13 Mar 2019 19:28, edited 1 time in total.

Stellarator
World Builder
World Builder

Strange Chinese guy?

13 Mar 2019 15:36

xingqiu1 wrote:
Source of the post Unfortunately, in China, there are always some people who not only propagate SE themselves, but also prevent others from propagating SE.

An interesting notion. A logical one to make as well, since this is China we are talking about. Is this blocking purely political (as all things like that seem to be)?
Futurum Fusionem

xingqiu1
Space Pilot
Space Pilot

Strange Chinese guy?

13 Mar 2019 17:30

Stellarator wrote:
xingqiu1 wrote:
Source of the post Unfortunately, in China, there are always some people who not only propagate SE themselves, but also prevent others from propagating SE.

An interesting notion. A logical one to make as well, since this is China we are talking about. Is this blocking purely political (as all things like that seem to be)?

This is not clear.

LBV 2012-26
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

Strange Chinese guy?

13 Mar 2019 21:07

[quote="xingqiu1"][quote="Stellarator"][quote="xingqiu1"][post]27537[/post] Unfortunately, in China, there are always some people who not only propagate SE themselves, but also prevent others from propagating SE.[/quote]

This is not clear.[/quote][/quote]
Don't imagine yourself too innocent. Please understand what you are doing. The screen brushing you post in many groups has seriously affected other people's communication, and has some malicious promotion implications. And you have no shame at all. I have no objection to promoting SE. It's a good software, but your promotion has succeeded in creating other people's disgust with SE. I don't know what you mean.
As for DDOS attacks, I'm sorry to forget that I didn't mention "alleged" in the comments, but I'd rather believe it.

LBV 2012-26
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

Strange Chinese guy?

13 Mar 2019 21:20

Again, promotion is possible, but malicious promotion can only have a negative impact on SE.
In other groups, large-scale screen brushing will affect other people's communication, but also make promotion have a "advertising" taste.
When I first saw a cloud promoting SE on various platforms, I only felt one thing: nausea.
Promotion is not so popular, like the practice of a cloud, I think few people will follow suit. And he used various ways to show off his understanding of SE and his relationship with the author, but there was a refutation that even if he just gave him some knowledge of popular science, he would be called "SE sunspot" by him crazily. Some time ago, someone in his group just discussed a little about the topic of "Venus transit", and as a result, a cloud was hit in the face, the person was kicked out of the group chat, showing his character. Moreover, he had the audacity to ask the testers for the test qualification of Space Engine 0.990. I think the consequences of such a shameless person using extreme methods to promote SE can be imagined.

xingqiu1
Space Pilot
Space Pilot

Strange Chinese guy?

14 Mar 2019 04:55

LBV 2012-26 wrote:
Again, promotion is possible, but malicious promotion can only have a negative impact on SE.
In other groups, large-scale screen brushing will affect other people's communication, but also make promotion have a "advertising" taste.
When I first saw a cloud promoting SE on various platforms, I only felt one thing: nausea.
Promotion is not so popular, like the practice of a cloud, I think few people will follow suit. And he used various ways to show off his understanding of SE and his relationship with the author, but there was a refutation that even if he just gave him some knowledge of popular science, he would be called "SE sunspot" by him crazily. Some time ago, someone in his group just discussed a little about the topic of "Venus transit", and as a result, a cloud was hit in the face, the person was kicked out of the group chat, showing his character. Moreover, he had the audacity to ask the testers for the test qualification of Space Engine 0.990. I think the consequences of such a shameless person using extreme methods to promote SE can be imagined.

Did you lose people on the SE website and let foreign SE fans see how Chinese people are at odds?
About the qualifications of 0.990 tester, that 0.990 tester is my friend, you don't know nonsense.

xingqiu1
Space Pilot
Space Pilot

Strange Chinese guy?

14 Mar 2019 04:58

LBV 2012-26 wrote:
xingqiu1 wrote:
Stellarator wrote:

This is not clear.

Don't imagine yourself too innocent. Please understand what you are doing. The screen brushing you post in many groups has seriously affected other people's communication, and has some malicious promotion implications. And you have no shame at all. I have no objection to promoting SE. It's a good software, but your promotion has succeeded in creating other people's disgust with SE. I don't know what you mean.
As for DDOS attacks, I'm sorry to forget that I didn't mention "alleged" in the comments, but I'd rather believe it.

I did not promote SE tutorials on various platforms. I wrote SE tutorials on my own platforms. When did I say I had a relationship with the author? You can really make it up. Shameless rumors.
I wrote a good SE tutorial, others forward, is someone else's business
Since January, I haven't sent SE tutorials in other astronomical QQ groups, and I won't send SE tutorials in the future. Now what do you want to do? Nothing to do?

LBV 2012-26
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

Strange Chinese guy?

14 Mar 2019 08:22

你没必要继续掩饰,你杠精本质即将泄露。

LBV 2012-26
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

Strange Chinese guy?

16 Mar 2019 06:28

[quote="xingqiu1"]The thing is this:
I am a SE fan. I like SE very much. I know very little about this software in China, so I wrote SE tutorial.
Last October, I felt it necessary to recommend SE in other astronomical QQ groups. So I sent my SE tutorial in astronomical groups. As a result, in an astronomical photography group, someone said that I brushed the screen to stop my hair.
But I only sent it once, and I didn't. The last time I sent SE tutorials to other astronomical QQ groups was in early January. I only sent a link or a text file. It hasn't been sent since.
I haven't done most of what the two people wrote to SE developers. They emailed SE developers, presumably to get them to delete my SE tutorials.
Falsely accused me of copying the SE official website's tutorials, I did not copy, I will attach the tutorials I wrote and the tutorials I translated later, please check.
Those who send e-mails to SE developers are a group of children, who have also scolded SE developers in the group and belittled SE as unscientific. They call SE developers Mao Zi, which is an insulting term.
1. I'm not called wise cloud.
2. I didn't brush the screen crazily. I just sent SE tutorials to other astronomers in some astronomical groups, probably in more than 20 groups, only once in each group.
3. SE is not blocked by astronomers. Someone despises SE. I have published a course in Astronomy Photography Group, but there are no astronomers in Astronomy Group. Astronomers do not know SE.
4. I haven't copied the tutorials from SE. I have written the tutorials myself and translated the tutorials from SE. There are links to SE in each tutorial.
5. I haven't sent spam to other people, nor have other fans harass others. Anyone can fabricate these unsubstantiated accusations, which are fabricated by emailers.
6. I didn't show off SE developer's email. At that time, I made another MOD called "The Wandering Earth 1.0". I sent the SE developer's email answering my questions to other fans who were interested in my MOD.
7. I never said I was SE official, nor did anyone think I was official.
8. Those who write emails to SE developers are actually depreciating SE, saying that SE is not scientific, that data are wrong, that it is a wallpaper generator, and so on.
9. Those who write emails to SE developers do nothing. They don't write SE tutorials themselves. They don't correct other people's understanding of SE. They keep saying bad things about me without any proof.
10. They scold SE developers, complain that SE developers do not release 0.990, that SE is not scientific, the data are wrong, is a wallpaper generator, I have screenshot records, I have sent the records to SE developers.
11. I know it's not good to send SE tutorials in QQ group. I stopped in January and will not send SE tutorials in the future. I am now writing tutorials on my weibo, zhihu, jianshu.
12. There are SE official links at the end of each of my tutorials.
13. The whole thing, as Jack Dole said, is that the people who emailed the authors saw me unhappy or they hated SE and made up something they didn't have to say to SE developers.
14. Influenced by my basic SE course, there are more and more SE fans in China.
Please review the links between the tutorials I have written and the tutorials I have translated.
weibo
https://weibo.com/p/1005056274830968/we ... nzhangmore
zhihu
https://www.zhihu.com/people/xing-xing-man-bu
jianshu
https://www.jianshu.com/u/fbf135b7d1a7
This is my basic space engine 0.980 tutorial.
https://weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2 ... 2903529959
I look for a summary of the space engine author interviews and the space engine application domain collection
https://weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2 ... =zwenzhang
I compiled and summarized the space engine 0.990 new features, new celestial bodies, new parameters and optimization function summary
Weibo's Space Engine tutorial forwarded by a blogger with 16.65 million fans
http://www.sohu.com/a/298835437_313378
https://weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2 ... 9808457533
Space Engine section of a website opened in 2013
https://bbs.deeptimes.net/forum.php?mod ... ay&fid=149
There are many questions about space engine on zhihu. I answered them all.
https://www.zhihu.com/search?type=conte ... e%20engine[/quote]
I'm sick of reading all your comments. I seldom do that as usual.
Coincidentally, I am also a Space Engine fan, and I like and promote Space Engine very much. However, please note that I have never done the same publicity as you do, but only by occasional mention to draw out Space Engine for promotion. What you might not expect is that this method is very effective, but it hardly arouses any disgust (except indignation). However, your promotion is similar to compulsory pyramid marketing, which not only has the suspicion of advertising, but also makes people disgusted with Space Engine, a good software. You say I'm black powder, you say I'm black Space Engine, so am I. You also don't look at yourself, in QHYCCD group of various screen brushes, but also nicknamed "group owners and managers did not say anything", it may be that you were kicked can not see them scold you. As for your refutation, I say that spaceEngine is a rumor. Let me give you a suggestion. Don't always be a frog in the well. You seem to know everything. There are so many things you don't know (I know you'll say I'm black powder again, you're free, I'm lazy to take care of it). So, I suggest you see who is blackening Space Engine, your remarks constantly arouse other people's disgust, and you are shameless @ all kinds of astronomy big guys, I want to ask you whether there is any sense of shame, I have committed embarrassment. Sooner or later you stink at Space Engine. Space Engine's charm lies in its high quality (even beyond all kinds of space games, which is very difficult for a software), such a good software has been promoted by you in such a vulgar way, your conscience is not painful? Also, I found that your IQ arrears can forcibly merge a person who has nothing to do with me into one person, and I obeyed you. You still have a lot of low IQ remarks, I will not come together, after all, your ability to spray people I would like to worship the wind.

LBV 2012-26
Space Tourist
Space Tourist

Strange Chinese guy?

16 Mar 2019 06:37

[quote="xingqiu1"]The thing is this:
I am a SE fan. I like SE very much. I know very little about this software in China, so I wrote SE tutorial.
Last October, I felt it necessary to recommend SE in other astronomical QQ groups. So I sent my SE tutorial in astronomical groups. As a result, in an astronomical photography group, someone said that I brushed the screen to stop my hair.
But I only sent it once, and I didn't. The last time I sent SE tutorials to other astronomical QQ groups was in early January. I only sent a link or a text file. It hasn't been sent since.
I haven't done most of what the two people wrote to SE developers. They emailed SE developers, presumably to get them to delete my SE tutorials.
Falsely accused me of copying the SE official website's tutorials, I did not copy, I will attach the tutorials I wrote and the tutorials I translated later, please check.
Those who send e-mails to SE developers are a group of children, who have also scolded SE developers in the group and belittled SE as unscientific. They call SE developers Mao Zi, which is an insulting term.
1. I'm not called wise cloud.
2. I didn't brush the screen crazily. I just sent SE tutorials to other astronomers in some astronomical groups, probably in more than 20 groups, only once in each group.
3. SE is not blocked by astronomers. Someone despises SE. I have published a course in Astronomy Photography Group, but there are no astronomers in Astronomy Group. Astronomers do not know SE.
4. I haven't copied the tutorials from SE. I have written the tutorials myself and translated the tutorials from SE. There are links to SE in each tutorial.
5. I haven't sent spam to other people, nor have other fans harass others. Anyone can fabricate these unsubstantiated accusations, which are fabricated by emailers.
6. I didn't show off SE developer's email. At that time, I made another MOD called "The Wandering Earth 1.0". I sent the SE developer's email answering my questions to other fans who were interested in my MOD.
7. I never said I was SE official, nor did anyone think I was official.
8. Those who write emails to SE developers are actually depreciating SE, saying that SE is not scientific, that data are wrong, that it is a wallpaper generator, and so on.
9. Those who write emails to SE developers do nothing. They don't write SE tutorials themselves. They don't correct other people's understanding of SE. They keep saying bad things about me without any proof.
10. They scold SE developers, complain that SE developers do not release 0.990, that SE is not scientific, the data are wrong, is a wallpaper generator, I have screenshot records, I have sent the records to SE developers.
11. I know it's not good to send SE tutorials in QQ group. I stopped in January and will not send SE tutorials in the future. I am now writing tutorials on my weibo, zhihu, jianshu.
12. There are SE official links at the end of each of my tutorials.
13. The whole thing, as Jack Dole said, is that the people who emailed the authors saw me unhappy or they hated SE and made up something they didn't have to say to SE developers.
14. Influenced by my basic SE course, there are more and more SE fans in China.
Please review the links between the tutorials I have written and the tutorials I have translated.
weibo
https://weibo.com/p/1005056274830968/we ... nzhangmore
zhihu
https://www.zhihu.com/people/xing-xing-man-bu
jianshu
https://www.jianshu.com/u/fbf135b7d1a7
This is my basic space engine 0.980 tutorial.
https://weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2 ... 2903529959
I look for a summary of the space engine author interviews and the space engine application domain collection
I compiled and summarized the space engine 0.990 new features, new celestial bodies, new parameters and optimization function summary
Weibo's Space Engine tutorial forwarded by a blogger with 16.65 million fans
http://www.sohu.com/a/298835437_313378
https://weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2 ... 9808457533
Space Engine section of a website opened in 2013
https://bbs.deeptimes.net/forum.php?mod ... ay&fid=149
There are many questions about space engine on zhihu. I answered them all.
https://www.zhihu.com/search?type=conte ... e%20engine[/quote]
Do you know why we call Space Engine a wallpaper generator? Thanks to its super high quality, almost every picture can be used as desktop wallpaper. You don't understand the magic of Space Engine. It's not black. As for the unscientific data, I would like to know that there are a lot of errors in Space Engine data. I have obsessive-compulsive disorder. It's always awkward to see people using Space Engine to popularize a bunch of wrong data. I also raised this issue in the forum. Moreover, someone in the post bar has studied it specially, but you are selectively blind. I also know it's not good to say that. Maybe sometimes I can't control my words. You use these things as my reason to discredit Space Engine. I simply don't know what to say. And I'm afraid you don't know what is funny and jokes. Finally, you don't have to distort the facts. Your words and deeds are not invisible and your actions can't be erased from history.

DoctorOfSpace
Star Engineer
Star Engineer

Strange Chinese guy?

16 Mar 2019 14:37

This thread is getting a bit heated and I think it needs to stop now.

We have both of your views, and this is going to devolve into a flame war.  I'd say take it to private messaging but that would still be in violation of the site rules.

It ends here.
CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K 4.2GHz 6-Core Processor - RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 - GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition
Quando omni flunkus, moritati

SpaceEngineer
Author of SpaceEngine
Author of SpaceEngine
Topic Author

Strange Chinese guy?

17 Mar 2019 03:15

My email and PM got spammed by tons of emails from both sides. I don't want to be involved into a new holywar, so I stopped. Please ignore each other - this is the best way of behavior with trolls/haters.