[quote="xingqiu1"]The thing is this:
I am a SE fan. I like SE very much. I know very little about this software in China, so I wrote SE tutorial.
Last October, I felt it necessary to recommend SE in other astronomical QQ groups. So I sent my SE tutorial in astronomical groups. As a result, in an astronomical photography group, someone said that I brushed the screen to stop my hair.
But I only sent it once, and I didn't. The last time I sent SE tutorials to other astronomical QQ groups was in early January. I only sent a link or a text file. It hasn't been sent since.
I haven't done most of what the two people wrote to SE developers. They emailed SE developers, presumably to get them to delete my SE tutorials.
Falsely accused me of copying the SE official website's tutorials, I did not copy, I will attach the tutorials I wrote and the tutorials I translated later, please check.
Those who send e-mails to SE developers are a group of children, who have also scolded SE developers in the group and belittled SE as unscientific. They call SE developers Mao Zi, which is an insulting term.
1. I'm not called wise cloud.
2. I didn't brush the screen crazily. I just sent SE tutorials to other astronomers in some astronomical groups, probably in more than 20 groups, only once in each group.
3. SE is not blocked by astronomers. Someone despises SE. I have published a course in Astronomy Photography Group, but there are no astronomers in Astronomy Group. Astronomers do not know SE.
4. I haven't copied the tutorials from SE. I have written the tutorials myself and translated the tutorials from SE. There are links to SE in each tutorial.
5. I haven't sent spam to other people, nor have other fans harass others. Anyone can fabricate these unsubstantiated accusations, which are fabricated by emailers.
6. I didn't show off SE developer's email. At that time, I made another MOD called "The Wandering Earth 1.0". I sent the SE developer's email answering my questions to other fans who were interested in my MOD.
7. I never said I was SE official, nor did anyone think I was official.
8. Those who write emails to SE developers are actually depreciating SE, saying that SE is not scientific, that data are wrong, that it is a wallpaper generator, and so on.
9. Those who write emails to SE developers do nothing. They don't write SE tutorials themselves. They don't correct other people's understanding of SE. They keep saying bad things about me without any proof.
10. They scold SE developers, complain that SE developers do not release 0.990, that SE is not scientific, the data are wrong, is a wallpaper generator, I have screenshot records, I have sent the records to SE developers.
11. I know it's not good to send SE tutorials in QQ group. I stopped in January and will not send SE tutorials in the future. I am now writing tutorials on my weibo, zhihu, jianshu.
12. There are SE official links at the end of each of my tutorials.
13. The whole thing, as Jack Dole said, is that the people who emailed the authors saw me unhappy or they hated SE and made up something they didn't have to say to SE developers.
14. Influenced by my basic SE course, there are more and more SE fans in China.
Please review the links between the tutorials I have written and the tutorials I have translated.
weibohttps://weibo.com/p/1005056274830968/we ... nzhangmore
This is my basic space engine 0.980 tutorial.https://weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2 ... 2903529959
I look for a summary of the space engine author interviews and the space engine application domain collectionhttps://weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2 ... =zwenzhang
I compiled and summarized the space engine 0.990 new features, new celestial bodies, new parameters and optimization function summaryhttps://weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2 ... =zwenzhang
Weibo's Space Engine tutorial forwarded by a blogger with 16.65 million fanshttp://www.sohu.com/a/298835437_313378https://weibo.com/ttarticle/p/show?id=2 ... 9808457533
Space Engine section of a website opened in 2013https://bbs.deeptimes.net/forum.php?mod ... ay&fid=149
There are many questions about space engine on zhihu. I answered them all.https://www.zhihu.com/search?type=conte ... e%20engine
I'm sick of reading all your comments. I seldom do that as usual.
Coincidentally, I am also a Space Engine fan, and I like and promote Space Engine very much. However, please note that I have never done the same publicity as you do, but only by occasional mention to draw out Space Engine for promotion. What you might not expect is that this method is very effective, but it hardly arouses any disgust (except indignation). However, your promotion is similar to compulsory pyramid marketing, which not only has the suspicion of advertising, but also makes people disgusted with Space Engine, a good software. You say I'm black powder, you say I'm black Space Engine, so am I. You also don't look at yourself, in QHYCCD group of various screen brushes, but also nicknamed "group owners and managers did not say anything", it may be that you were kicked can not see them scold you. As for your refutation, I say that spaceEngine is a rumor. Let me give you a suggestion. Don't always be a frog in the well. You seem to know everything. There are so many things you don't know (I know you'll say I'm black powder again, you're free, I'm lazy to take care of it). So, I suggest you see who is blackening Space Engine, your remarks constantly arouse other people's disgust, and you are shameless @ all kinds of astronomy big guys, I want to ask you whether there is any sense of shame, I have committed embarrassment. Sooner or later you stink at Space Engine. Space Engine's charm lies in its high quality (even beyond all kinds of space games, which is very difficult for a software), such a good software has been promoted by you in such a vulgar way, your conscience is not painful? Also, I found that your IQ arrears can forcibly merge a person who has nothing to do with me into one person, and I obeyed you. You still have a lot of low IQ remarks, I will not come together, after all, your ability to spray people I would like to worship the wind.