Free planetarium

Marko S.
Space Pilot
Space Pilot

Show off your work

07 Aug 2017 11:32

midtskogen wrote:
Something from my mountain hikes this summer.  I think the exposure balance of the sky and ground matched very well in this shot.
x.jpg

Beautiful!  :D Where did you take this shot? Would like to know the location and see some places on the internet.
Specs: Ram: 8gb | Vram: 1gb | Graphics card: AMD Radeon | Hard-drive: 1tb | Processor: AMD Athlon X4 750 Quad Core Processor | CPU: 3.40 GHz | OS: Win 10 and XP (lol) |
We use time just to orientate through space.

midtskogen
Explorer
Explorer

Show off your work

07 Aug 2017 12:18

Marko S. wrote:
Source of the post Beautiful!  :D Where did you take this shot? Would like to know the location and see some places on the internet.

Thanks.  It's taken in Rondane, Norway.  Approximate location (with a couple of km) for that shot is 61.9N10.0E.  A few more shots in the same area:
► Show Spoiler
NIL DIFFICILE VOLENTI

Marko S.
Space Pilot
Space Pilot

Show off your work

07 Aug 2017 12:25

I was thinking that was in Norway's Scandinavian mountains! I was wondering that because you are leaving for the Eclipse as you once told me. So, I thought if you went in America. But, anyway, these shots are great! There is also one mountain just few killometers away from me. It has great view to the city also! Will try sometime to take a picture if I get the chance.
Specs: Ram: 8gb | Vram: 1gb | Graphics card: AMD Radeon | Hard-drive: 1tb | Processor: AMD Athlon X4 750 Quad Core Processor | CPU: 3.40 GHz | OS: Win 10 and XP (lol) |
We use time just to orientate through space.

midtskogen
Explorer
Explorer

Show off your work

22 Aug 2017 13:38

I took this photo while passing mt Shasta on the way to Oregon on Sunday.  Taken through the car window with my phone, with digital zoom, and contrast stretched because it was really hazy, but it produced nice shades of blue.
shasta.jpg
NIL DIFFICILE VOLENTI