Dreams you've had

29 Sep 2017 17:05

i had a dream that i was USA president and got married in the white house

beyondsight
Observer
Observer

Dreams you've had

29 Sep 2017 23:10

My dreams tend to alternate between awesome ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ like a creature creating the Big Bang by crying out and dispersing galaxies with a flap of its wings...and dumb stuff dreaming I'm asleep.

Cosmic_Dreams
Observer
Observer

Dreams you've had

27 Oct 2017 14:16

I have dreams I can see distant galaxies with my unaided eyes if I squint hard enough, and when they come into focus I can feel, in totalis, how truely and utterly far away they are. It's one of the deepest and overwhelming type of dreams that I have.

beyondsight
Observer
Observer

Dreams you've had

27 Oct 2017 14:46

Cosmic_Dreams wrote:
I have dreams I can see distant galaxies with my unaided eyes if I squint hard enough, and when they come into focus I can feel, in totalis, how truely and utterly far away they are. It's one of the deepest and overwhelming type of dreams that I have.

It's great when the feeling of the dream stays with someone after they've woken up. Can you ever go to the galaxies or is it just looking at them?

Cosmic_Dreams
Observer
Observer

Dreams you've had

28 Oct 2017 07:59

beyondsight wrote:
Cosmic_Dreams wrote:

It's great when the feeling of the dream stays with someone after they've woken up. Can you ever go to the galaxies or is it just looking at them?

I have many dreams where I'm exploring other worlds and even distant galaxies, but oddly I never get the same overwhelming sensations when I dream of actually visiting space, instead I get a feeling of "being home" or at least that's the best way I know how to put it.