Ultimate space simulation software

Antza2
Observer
Observer

Relationships

17 Apr 2018 12:56

24 and single here. My issue is having a mild variant of Asperger's syndrome, which means my mannerisms and voice can be very robotic at times and i'm usually nervous in social situations, though this has lessened over time as i have learned to alter my behaviour. I've had a few relationships, though only one which i would regard as an actual relationship. She was a childhood friend who i spent time with a lot, since at the time i lived in a small town with not many people my age around. I was 18 at the time and we stayed together for almost 4 years. The relationship ultimately fell apart because of reasons i don't want to discuss, but it left me very depressed, which was around the time i stopped coming to the forums. I just didn't have the energy to do much anything. I've been with a couple of girls since, but i haven't had any kind of emotional connection with them. These relationships didn't last longer than few months at maximum. Lately i've just been focusing on my studies and haven't given much thought to women. If someone shows interest in me i just feel like distancing myself from them. I would like to have a family at some point though, so i need to work on this mental block i've developed.

Antza2
Observer
Observer

Relationships

17 Apr 2018 12:58

DoctorOfSpace, I think this thread is fine as long as people don't go into detail about stuff like drugs, alcohol or sex.